Old 05-22-2009, 14:53   #1
itachi183

itachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond repute
Here's something interesting

All of you post all day on these forums about how "TQ sucks" "This game blows" "its not fun anymore" if you really mean that, then why the **** don't you quit? Seriously there's better games out there too if you wanna pay for something get a blizzard/NCsoft mmorpg or some steam games.
What do you get out of CO anyway? Does it give you a jizz in your pants to be completely overwhelmingly powerful then other players, or is it you're just way to poor to afford a new computer ...oh wait, you just spent 400$ on a bulk pack, theres a quad core / GTX 260. But really, if you hate TQ and the game so much, why even bother making a topic about it, just quit already and get over with it.
Old 05-22-2009, 15:02   #2
Arien
It's milk

Arien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi183 View Post
All of you post all day on these forums about how "TQ sucks" "This game blows" "its not fun anymore" if you really mean that, then why the **** don't you quit? Seriously there's better games out there too if you wanna pay for something get a blizzard/NCsoft mmorpg or some steam games.
What do you get out of CO anyway? Does it give you a jizz in your pants to be completely overwhelmingly powerful then other players, or is it you're just way to poor to afford a new computer ...oh wait, you just spent 400$ on a bulk pack, theres a quad core / GTX 260. But really, if you hate TQ and the game so much, why even bother making a topic about it, just quit already and get over with it.
I have quit, long ago, but the forum community is just so fun, and it has one of the best non cancer filled forums on the earth. Not only that, but arguing about TQ is rather fun, purely for the reason of how bad they have failed with their client, and how much further the fail will continue. Even players who pay for this game will just be like "ahh stuff it, I can't even see my character anymore from all the advertisement, and the ping is so high from all the special unnecessary skills and super effects". Also, the other online games just aren't as fun, unless if it is gunz, but every game ends up failing... Even WoW.

But to cut it short, or in internet terms tl;dr... no one wants to quit the game because it still has some decent factors about it, but those will go and everyone will leave to find something better.
Arien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 15:07   #3
clyrate
MEOW?

clyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond reputeclyrate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quit after talisman release but still peruse the forums. Nothing wrong with keeping in the know and debating new points
clyrate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 15:42   #4
Dr. Fuzzlekins
Banned

Dr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Fuzzlekins has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i quit after ninjas but still browse the forums
Dr. Fuzzlekins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 15:47   #5
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
i play few weeks every few months mostly for pk, fun, and friends. not the gam by itself, but the people (not the eggys/noobs/bulkers, but the old friends and stuff) and most got some hope of getting some good patches or a classic server. but TQ will never do that. maybe i'll find a private server. i dunno. i'll see.
Old 05-22-2009, 15:54   #6
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Its free to 'play', if ya know what I mean -wink wink nudge nudge-

Anybody got a napkin I can borrow? I'll return it when I'm done with it, promise.

Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 16:01   #7
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Cassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond repute
i cream my pants everytime i look at my gear

does that answer your question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Cassy666-v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 16:08   #8
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
just becuase i hate aspects of something doesnt mean i give to give it up/quit.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 22:52   #9
StephanB
o rly?

StephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the forums addicts here actually did quit already, and like to complain to everything TQ does WRONG. And actually since I play an other mmorpg, I see how much TQ fails. So its even more fun to **** on them.

There is just one way IŽd come back, and thats when TQ evens the pvp system, which will never happen

SharpKnife :]. made my avatar and he is freaking pro in it

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
StephanB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 23:07   #10
DeathThreat
Banned

DeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DeathThreat
Quote:
people have the right to their own opinion. its like getting a new laptop but u hate the OS, doesnt mean ur gonna stop using it. ur gonna get use to it like people going to get use to the enw patch. and to post on the forum about how much it sucks is a way to get players frustration out to other players with the same opinion and same interest.
DeathThreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 00:02   #11
~JoanOfArc~
I Got TQ'd

~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute
I did quit after this botjail thing lol, currently back on WoW, and im now asking myself why did i ever quit WoW? its so much better!

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. <---copy and paste this if you have ever been tq'ed.

Unclyclopedia on TQ Digital

Uncyclopedia on Conquer Online
~JoanOfArc~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 00:06   #12
turtles
Turtles <3

turtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Totally agreed. Though I guess people are just so bored they need to vent out their anger at TQ on here then go back to playing something they hate.
turtles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 03:00   #13
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanB View Post
Most of the forums addicts here actually did quit already, and like to complain to everything TQ does WRONG. And actually since I play an other mmorpg, I see how much TQ fails. So its even more fun to **** on them.

There is just one way IŽd come back, and thats when TQ evens the pvp system, which will never happen
what game? i'm looking for a "free" good mmo. so not WoW lol. after i found something i really likr,i can quit co
Old 05-23-2009, 03:10   #14
StephanB
o rly?

StephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
what game? i'm looking for a "free" good mmo. so not WoW lol. after i found something i really likr,i can quit co
Well hard to find really free mmorpgs, those who are not p2p are most likely like conquer, which means the paypallers got alot of advantage over the free players.

there are alot of people who think p2p is more expensive, but if you want descent equipment in Co you can play most p2p games for more than 1 year for the same price

SharpKnife :]. made my avatar and he is freaking pro in it

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Last edited by StephanB; 05-23-2009 at 03:18.
StephanB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 03:20   #15
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not complaining, I'm just enjoying inciting everyone else ^.^
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: