Old 05-20-2009, 20:51   #1
aquariusftw

aquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond repute
I've got botjailed for no reason wtf?

i've got botjailed while walking in market and talking in world chat wtf?
how can i get myself unbotjailed? and where to report this?
aquariusftw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2009, 20:52   #2
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Bryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987Taoist
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariusftw View Post
i've got botjailed while walking in market and talking in world chat wtf?
how can i get myself unbotjailed? and where to report this?
before anyone else says it...

TQ'd!
Bryan1987Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2009, 20:53   #3
aquariusftw

aquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987Taoist View Post
before anyone else says it...

TQ'd!
OMG NO PLX

CAN I GET UNTQ'D?
Old 05-20-2009, 20:54   #4
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Bryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
OMG NO PLX

CAN I GET UNTQ'D?
trust me, only way ur getting out is to pay the DB, i've been around for so long to know that TQ will think up of any excuse to say that it was ur fault
Old 05-20-2009, 21:01   #5
aquariusftw

Quote:
trust me, only way ur getting out is to pay the DB, i've been around for so long to know that TQ will think up of any excuse to say that it was ur fault
i cant even find someone to talk in the customer support
srsly TQ needs to stop pissing us with new crap patches and ***'d up support
Old 05-20-2009, 21:07   #6
§witch22
DennyCrane

§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute
Hold on, your english isn't bad (looks at location).

Congrats, seems you are in the 0.0000000001th percentile of intelligent egys.

Oh and on-topic, you will have to pay the DB. TQ won't admit it was an incorrect botjailing and will tell you to just pay to get out. Otherwise they may have to actually do something resembling work to get you out.

In hell you will be raped by a pogo stick.

Last edited by §witch22; 05-20-2009 at 21:11.
§witch22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2009, 21:09   #7
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
Hold on, your english isn't bad (lookds at location).

OH ****!!!!!!!!!!! I DID"T REALIZE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! aquariusftw u r now my new best friend for being the only normal english speaking egy i've met... how can i help? ^_^

but ya sry, as me and switch have said... they won't take blame for incorrect botjailing, i know cuz i lost a lvl 110 warrior like that when a server first came out, it was the highest lvl warr at the time i ended up paying the DB -_-... i think it's 2 DBs for the first offense now though, was only 1 back then
Old 05-20-2009, 21:21   #8
aquariusftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
Hold on, your english isn't bad (looks at location).

Oh and on-topic, you will have to pay the DB. TQ won't admit it was an incorrect botjailing and will tell you to just pay to get out. Otherwise they may have to actually do something resembling work to get you out.
so much ppl can speak english in egypt but unfortunately they dont play this game,and those who are pissing u off are the uneducated ones...so basicly no intelligence..

well the support in this game is so damn poor..my friend just got scammed for some water gears and couldnt make a hack cause becuz of the crappy limit of 2 cases a year...i've quited so long ago so i wouldnt waste any**** for this game, i was just hanging around seeing what is new..
Old 05-20-2009, 21:23   #9
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Quote:
so much ppl can speak english in egypt but unfortunately they dont play this game,and those who are pissing u off are the uneducated ones...so basicly no intelligence..

well the support in this game is so damn poor..my friend just got scammed for some water gears and couldnt make a hack cause becuz of the crappy limit of 2 cases a year...i've quited so long ago so i wouldnt waste any**** for this game, i was just hanging around seeing what is new..
yah i know what u mean... the only thing that realllllllllllly bothers me with egys... is the fact that they can't even just simply REPEAT something thats right in front of them... like "B> 100 CB"... "I sell metior"... it's like c'mon... the game tells you how to spell "CP" and "METEOR" why do they keep spelling it wrong? -_- (btw, not refering to ALL egys, just most that play CO)

and ya, this game's community has gone in the **** hole... alonog w/ its support
Old 05-20-2009, 21:24   #10
aquariusftw

Quote:
OH ****!!!!!!!!!!! I DID"T REALIZE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! aquariusftw u r now my new best friend for being the only normal english speaking egy i've met... how can i help? ^_^

but ya sry, as me and switch have said... they won't take blame for incorrect botjailing, i know cuz i lost a lvl 110 warrior like that when a server first came out, it was the highest lvl warr at the time i ended up paying the DB -_-... i think it's 2 DBs for the first offense now though, was only 1 back then
you can help by giving me the dbs lawl
Old 05-20-2009, 21:25   #11
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Quote:
you can help by giving me the dbs lawl
well, i prob don't play in ur server :-P and even if i did, i wouldn't have the DBs, i is poor >.< lol
Old 05-20-2009, 21:25   #12
aquariusftw

Quote:
yah i know what u mean... the only thing that realllllllllllly bothers me with egys... is the fact that they can't even just simply REPEAT something thats right in front of them... like "B> 100 CB"... "I sell metior"... it's like c'mon... the game tells you how to spell "CP" and "METEOR" why do they keep spelling it wrong? -_- (btw, not refering to ALL egys, just most that play CO)

and ya, this game's community has gone in the **** hole... alonog w/ its support
maybe they think they're right or something...

hhhhhhhhh
Old 05-20-2009, 21:29   #13
aquariusftw

omg look at your join date it was in the early start ohh..i think that things were completely different, why are u still playing this? ;o
Old 05-20-2009, 21:31   #14
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Quote:
omg look at your join date it was in the early start ohh..i think that things were completely different, why are u still playing this? ;o
lol ya things were WAAAAAYYYY different, u have NO idea how nice and helpful the community was to each other back then, litterally the difference between night and day compared to now

and, i barely play, i'm always on and off playing... play for a month or two, take a break for like 6 months, and repeat
Old 05-20-2009, 21:37   #15
aquariusftw

Quote:
lol ya things were WAAAAAYYYY different, u have NO idea how nice and helpful the community was to each other back then, litterally the difference between night and day compared to now

and, i barely play, i'm always on and off playing... play for a month or two, take a break for like 6 months, and repeat
the community is now full of no lifers who are on 24\7 plus cheaters n hackers.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: