i wanna know what happen
am on ruby on world gem

wanna ask u to give us the ability to buy from shopping mall with silver
sacatora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 00:42   #2
Tzopy

Tzopy is on a distinguished road
Question BotJail

I was send in bot jail. I don't now why me and aprox. all my frend is in bot jail.
please solve the problem.
Server: Ruby; Gem World;
Tzopy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 04:11   #3
Zima

Zima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond repute
http://co.91.com/content/2009-05-21/...51806510.shtml
probably

If not, mail support with complain
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 04:19   #4
sacatora

sacatora is on a distinguished road
no answer !!
sacatora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 06:53   #5
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacatora View Post
i don't know what is going on with the new patch
once i fined my self in the Bot Jail
one friend too
donn't know why

with out reason
need cps to get out , there r no another way
can't buy db from shopping mall cuz of needing Cps

i wanna know what happen
am on ruby on world gem

wanna ask u to give us the ability to buy from shopping mall with silver
http://co.91.com/content/2009-05-21/...51806510.shtml

they are not going to do anything about it
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 07:12   #6
TheLionsHeart
Fire Tao

TheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TheLionsHeart
owned
Old 05-22-2009, 07:17   #7
FasT

FasT is on a distinguished road
I have been put in jail too with no reason,,,what a bad problems
i talked to Support center and they told me that i have to pay to get out but i wont pay because i didnt do anything wrong and didnt use any pots

the problem happened 3 timed before and this time they need 10dbz oh my god all of that bcz of bugs ???? you mistake and i bear ??? how come ???

plz help me and help more of ppl how sent to jail with no reasons

im waiting ur reply
FasT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 07:40   #8
~JoanOfArc~
I Got TQ'd

~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLionsHeart View Post
owned
oh *** you wanker.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. <---copy and paste this if you have ever been tq'ed.

Unclyclopedia on TQ Digital

Uncyclopedia on Conquer Online
~JoanOfArc~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 08:05   #9
FasT

FasT is on a distinguished road
yes you right ,, too more time to lvl it up and get a good gears then suddenly botjailed!!!!
what i have to do then ?? while im bojailed bcz of nothing

it's too bad feeling to feel as a victim with no reason

hope to fix this bad bug as soon as possible to get my character out of this bad jail
FasT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 08:08   #10
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
As the news indicated, the majority of those players' CO client programs have been modified from the original, without permission from TQ Digital, which would allow the user to cheat in game.
Thus, I'm sorry but there is nothing much more we do about this issue.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:12   #11
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hi guys, I'm sorry for the ones that were put into botjail. But I want to clarify one thing, we are not botjailing ppl without any reason. There IS a reason that many ppl got botjailed this time. The reason is that the majority of them have a editted client (not necessarily a bot, but maybe multi-client, editted item type, or anything that got editted under client). Thus, I'm sorry but you have to pay cps to get out of there.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:09   #12
~JoanOfArc~
I Got TQ'd

~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
As the news indicated, the majority of those players' CO client programs have been modified from the original, without permission from TQ Digital, which would allow the user to cheat in game.
Thus, I'm sorry but there is nothing much more we do about this issue.
BULL ****

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. <---copy and paste this if you have ever been tq'ed.

Unclyclopedia on TQ Digital

Uncyclopedia on Conquer Online
~JoanOfArc~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 09:35   #13
Zima

Zima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond reputeZima has a reputation beyond repute
~JoanOfArc~

Reinstall client, don't modify anything, delete all 'external supporting programs', pay two dbs and keep playing...
Zima is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 10:45   #14
>SM<
Fail~

>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute
Bot Jail Good Interpretation?

Ok...I just got owned again...not by a hack or something but owned for a stupid system that says i use hack or that my pc can use one of them...THATS BULL****...how they can define someone is using hack just cuz conquer window is not equal to the normal one?
LETS PUT IT IN THE SIMPLE WAY....

http://co.91.com/content/2009-05-21/...510.shtml=**** u ALL
its just pathetic ....i was afk in market with my cap with some kind of bug ...is that a hack?
and just cuz someone uses my pc and it gets virus i'll be punished for it?
c'mon TQ grown up
When u going to show some respect for who gives u money ?and for the rest that doesn't.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:53   #15
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >SM< View Post
Ok...I just got owned again...not by a hack or something but owned for a stupid system that says i use hack or that my pc can use one of them...THATS BULL****...how they can define someone is using hack just cuz conquer window is not equal to the normal one?
LETS PUT IT IN THE SIMPLE WAY....

http://co.91.com/content/2009-05-21/...510.shtml=**** u ALL
its just pathetic ....i was afk in market with my cap with some kind of bug ...is that a hack?
and just cuz someone uses my pc and it gets virus i'll be punished for it?
c'mon TQ grown up
When u going to show some respect for who gives u money ?and for the rest that doesn't.

When u going to show some respect ?

I've been playing since april 2005 and still............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................. waiting.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: