Old 05-10-2009, 18:41   #1
pecoo

pecoo is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Bot Jail Bug

hey ppl,, las time that all of "Ulgy Ducking" server everyone went out of bot jail thanks to new patch,, but i didnt log since that,, i was in bot jail,,

today i logged and i saw that i was not going to leave there for free as all,, my friends went out and they play and everytinhg is ok,, i didnt,, i'm in,, admins help me plz,, :S

thanks!
pecoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 18:42   #2
PewPewPew

PewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond reputePewPewPew has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecoo View Post
hey ppl,, las time that all of "Ulgy Ducking" server everyone went out of bot jail thanks to new patch,, but i didnt log since that,, i was in bot jail,,

today i logged and i saw that i was not going to leave there for free as all,, my friends went out and they play and everytinhg is ok,, i didnt,, i'm in,, admins help me plz,, :S

thanks!
Shut up you were caught botting, don't lie.
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 20:12   #3
DeathThreat
Banned

DeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DeathThreat
Quote:

thanks!
if u bot, u deserve to be in there.
DeathThreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 20:12   #4
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewPew View Post
Shut up you were caught botting, don't lie.
^___ what he said
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 21:16   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

thanks!

What's your character name, please.
Old 05-10-2009, 21:24   #6
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Timing.

Quote:

thanks!
Were you in bot jail before the patch?
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 08:15   #7
aShKoLeNo

aShKoLeNo has a spectacular aura aboutaShKoLeNo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to aShKoLeNo Send a message via Yahoo to aShKoLeNo Send a message via Skype™ to aShKoLeNo
Exclamation Botjail

my archer in bot jail now After Patch 5127

when i do my quest in ape city i got invalid messages and got bot jail

i take Screen shot

that`s my 2nd time

my first time i joined bot jail from 2 years without any reason and i got out with 2 db Because no one from the support replay anything to me

TQ says :

After the release of patch 5127, the TQ team has received some complaints that some players claim to be Botjailed by mistake. After the careful examination in the database, we have confirmed that the majority of those players' CO client programs have been modified from the original, without permission from TQ Digital, which would allow the user to cheat in game.

The TQ team is constantly clearing up those botters and scammers who have significantly broken the balance of the gameplay, and violated the rights of the majority of players. For those who insit they are innocent, please contact the Help Desk.

We are striving to provide you better service and a more enjoyable gaming experience, and appreciate your understanding

that mean all this player Boter 2

look to Screen Shot

character name : ashkoleno

server : freedom

Thx TQ

Quit

Last edited by aShKoLeNo; 05-21-2009 at 10:28. Reason: Add Another Screen Shot
aShKoLeNo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 09:30   #8
Tawy
Bored

Tawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond repute
Botjail

All the Server in HangingGardens went to botjail

with no reasons no cheats

Any one from the support answer me

its getting bigger and every body is going to bot jail with

no reason
Old 05-21-2009, 09:39   #9
Ricardoslayer

Ricardoslayer is on a distinguished road
show us a screenshot xD
Ricardoslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 09:40   #10
Tawy
Bored

Tawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond reputeTawy has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Sure w8 just the photo is uploading
Old 05-21-2009, 09:45   #11
Tawy
Bored

Here is the photo

and every 2 minutes some one new come to the jail and we all say welcome

**** !!!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:57   #12
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
wow-- tq will let all out eventully probably.

I kinda wanna go to your server to join in really.

Sorry for the problem for you though.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 10:08   #13
aquariusftw

aquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond repute
All this **** is happening in Aquarius too...

aquariusftw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 10:10   #14
Tawy
Bored

So ?

What should we do ???
Old 05-21-2009, 10:15   #15
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawy View Post
So ?

What should we do ???
stop multi clienting?

LoLoLoLolOlOloLoLoL j/k. just wait til bulkers start getting bjail'd too, then they'll let everyone out for free. again. lols.

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: