Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.15 average. Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 19:46   #61
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvafdf View Post
You got a 1% respect 99% of them Bull**** , iF I boted or not your job heer to frap and get a prove and then i will respect you, Good Luck.
Hold up, your telling me how to do my job? Look around moron. After Frank was banned, i alone took care of all the ****ing botters on this server. Hell now that we merged. I see more FP people reporting botters, and still barely anyone from WildSwan ( original members ) reporting. So dont you even dare try to tell me how to do my job.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2008, 19:51   #62
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Silvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
Hold up, your telling me how to do my job? Look around moron. After Frank was banned, i alone took care of all the ****ing botters on this server. Hell now that we merged. I see more FP people reporting botters, and still barely anyone from WildSwan ( original members ) reporting. So dont you even dare try to tell me how to do my job.
Oh i feel sorry for you
But next time try to show some respect coz i never curse any body,
I don't know when you gonna end this hateness but i can handel it too
Greetings Silva .

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Life isn't what it seems to be, unexpected changes will make you think why you thought it the other way...

If we complicate things, they get less simple.

Do you think you are living your life or is your life being lived?

Endless worlds are around us and we hop from one to another but why don't we see them?

You will never discover the limit if you have never been there.
Silvafdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2008, 21:43   #63
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh i feel sorry for you
But next time try to show some respect coz i never curse any body,
I don't know when you gonna end this hateness but i can handel it too
Greetings Silva .
You never cursed no body? Kid please. You called me a ****ing aimbotter when you guys barely came over to this server. And you continued calling me own and over and over I'd have to slap you around jail.
Old 09-26-2008, 22:17   #64
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Silvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You never cursed no body? Kid please. You called me a ****ing aimbotter when you guys barely came over to this server. And you continued calling me own and over and over I'd have to slap you around jail.
Ya i was laging thats why i had though you are a botter ,didnt said sorry after i blamed you ha ?

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Life isn't what it seems to be, unexpected changes will make you think why you thought it the other way...

Endless worlds are around us and we hop from one to another but why don't we see them?

Old 09-26-2008, 22:22   #65
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Then i respected you coz you a just a good player ,btw next time don't call me kid coz you know that i'm older than you kid.

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Old 09-26-2008, 22:26   #66
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
Then i respected you coz you a just a good player ,btw next time don't call me kid coz you know that i'm older than you kid.
If your going to treat me like a kid, and walk around giving stupid replys to my posts then of course im going to call you a kid.

I already told you. I respect people who've earned it. I dont just respect people like you who were botters at one point and now arent after they got caught. Sure you didn't get botjailed. But you know for a fact that you used it. But knowing you, you'll be to much of a KID to admit it.
Old 09-26-2008, 22:40   #67
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Quote:
If your going to treat me like a kid, and walk around giving stupid replys to my posts then of course im going to call you a kid.

I already told you. I respect people who've earned it. I dont just respect people like you who were botters at one point and now arent after they got caught. Sure you didn't get botjailed. But you know for a fact that you used it. But knowing you, you'll be to much of a KID to admit it.
Hmmm, Logical words kid , Keep it up

Thanks.

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Old 09-27-2008, 15:18   #68
juniorjpf

juniorjpf is a splendid one to beholdjuniorjpf is a splendid one to beholdjuniorjpf is a splendid one to beholdjuniorjpf is a splendid one to beholdjuniorjpf is a splendid one to beholdjuniorjpf is a splendid one to beholdjuniorjpf is a splendid one to beholdjuniorjpf is a splendid one to behold
No fight guys
#15I-Am-Bad#15

Trojan - Warrior - Trojan

120-125-127

juniorjpf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2008, 07:06   #69
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorjpf View Post
No fight guys
We don't fight he just hate me thats all.
Thanks for advice lmao

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Old 09-28-2008, 09:50   #70
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
We don't fight he just hate me thats all.
Thanks for advice lmao
There aint anything to hate.
Old 10-06-2008, 17:55   #71
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Quote:
There aint anything to hate.
we were was in jail i think i beated ur ass isnt it ? respect 5-5 remmeber that
o spamed all my 5 FBs and he just spammed 2 fb and 3 phiz while i was typing !

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Old 10-06-2008, 18:31   #72
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
we were was in jail i think i beated ur ass isnt it ? respect 5-5 remmeber that
o spamed all my 5 FBs and he just spammed 2 fb and 3 phiz while i was typing !
Its pointless to argue with a retard like you. And you beat my ass? Right... You should learn to count. And spell as well.
Old 10-18-2008, 00:35   #73
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Quote:
Its pointless to argue with a retard like you. And you beat my ass? Right... You should learn to count. And spell as well.
O you were right , Next time i would speak proper english,Thanks for leting me know.

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Old 10-18-2008, 11:02   #74
Kabushi
Death!!!!!

Kabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Kabushi
Your Character Name: Kabushi
Server: wildswan
What Kind of hack speed hack
Botter/Cheaters Name: troy5
Link to Video: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16148528QgdJP79q

Approved

Skipped Jump Animations
Player moving Faster than recorder
Frames Skipped while Walking

Server: Fairy Tales - Wild Swan
Player: troy5

Approved by 2 video star is awaiting to be bot jailed

Tortuga_EU
GOGOGO-wat-war -fire 130-130-133earl
KILLER~PRO-wat-war-pirate-130-130-129-earl
Dark-Wizzard-wat-war-archer 131-131-132-earl
Monkmonk1-monk-monk-monk-130-130-124
Anarchy-tro-monk-130-132

Last edited by Kabushi; 10-18-2008 at 19:34.
Kabushi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2008, 14:42   #75
Yukimura

Yukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond reputeYukimura has a reputation beyond repute
~Life~rebirth~ Speed Hacker Link: http://blip.tv/file/1399753
Yukimura is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: