Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.15 average. Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 18:56   #46
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Update: Added ALL Frogprince people who were in the botjailed thread. Also re-ran names to make sure i didnt have someone listed twice.

Lastest addition to the list. Black^Hell. Reasons: Aimbotting. Date: Friday, September 19 2008.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-19-2008, 18:59   #47
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Lotta people getting botjailed, I wanna see the vids but putfile won't load efficiently, well under 1% in 5 seconds...

Any suggestions to see the vids in a little more time constrained manner? I wanna see people using the hax, I find it more entertaining that way.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2008, 04:14   #48
Kabushi
Death!!!!!

Kabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Kabushi
Cheater's Name: ~Valentine~
Server: WildSwan
Approved for Speedhack
- Skips jump animations
- Is able to keep pace with DH
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15921115CcKCG8S6
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15921114SwARST6X

Cheater's Name: #32rogina#22
Server: WildSwan
Approved for Speedhack
- Skips jump animations
- Is able to keep pace with DH
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15908323Bw4fdepC
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15908328zsf8hPh8

Tortuga_EU
GOGOGO-wat-war -fire 130-130-133earl
KILLER~PRO-wat-war-pirate-130-130-129-earl
Dark-Wizzard-wat-war-archer 131-131-132-earl
Monkmonk1-monk-monk-monk-130-130-124
Anarchy-tro-monk-130-132
Kabushi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2008, 12:32   #49
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Silvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond repute
botters xD

Video by: #53Silva#53
Botters: spike--- and Power™pisO
server name:FairyTales/WildSwan
Links:
http://silvafdf.blip.tv/file/1291938/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKGP4Uk8tpE

spike--- speed hacking and aimboting and Power™pisO aimboting onley!
Thanks.
Silvafdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2008, 13:14   #50
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvafdf View Post
Video by: #53Silva#53
Botters: spike--- and Power™pisO
server name:FairyTales/WildSwan
Links:
http://silvafdf.blip.tv/file/1291938/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKGP4Uk8tpE

spike--- speed hacking and aimboting and Power™pisO aimboting onley!
Thanks.
Im not going to accept crap from you. You yourself botted and aimbotted. Your nothing but a hypocrite.
Old 09-25-2008, 13:48   #51
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Silvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond reputeSilvafdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
Im not going to accept crap from you. You yourself botted and aimbotted. Your nothing but a hypocrite.
realy can you proof it , why you dont watch againe closer and then STFU ,
Dam i hate bull****ters !

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Life isn't what it seems to be, unexpected changes will make you think why you thought it the other way...

If we complicate things, they get less simple.

Do you think you are living your life or is your life being lived?

Endless worlds are around us and we hop from one to another but why don't we see them?

You will never discover the limit if you have never been there.
Old 09-25-2008, 15:25   #52
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
realy can you proof it , why you dont watch againe closer and then STFU ,
Dam i hate bull****ters !
Dont make me pull out the screenshots.
Old 09-25-2008, 15:30   #53
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Quote:
Dont make me pull out the screenshots.
Lmao, Pull it out ,Thats not a video its just a pic .
It might get a hard prove at me, but you still a Jealous .

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Life isn't what it seems to be, unexpected changes will make you think why you thought it the other way...

Endless worlds are around us and we hop from one to another but why don't we see them?

Old 09-25-2008, 19:04   #54
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
Lmao, Pull it out ,Thats not a video its just a pic .
It might get a hard prove at me, but you still a Jealous .
Jealous of what? That your ass got caught botting/hacking. That your ass cried to me so i wouldn't send in the video? Right...
Old 09-25-2008, 21:17   #55
NewWorldTrojan
Bored

NewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Jealous of what? That your ass got caught botting/hacking. That your ass cried to me so i wouldn't send in the video? Right...
post them i wanna see :P

Juvenile - Tro-Tro - 120-42 Retired
Sugoi - tro-arch 123-112 retired
NewWorldTrojan - tro-war-tro 120-120-88 RE-ACTIVATED
NewWorldTrixz - archer 111 retired
Kaeluri - non-Rb warrior 114

Neptune
Sixis - 120-120-112 Ninja - 2nd pure 2nd rb ninja on neptune [1/14/09]

9/14 sockets

Working on a Comeback
NewWorldTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2008, 05:02   #56
Silvafdf
Next Year!

***got

Quote:
You are a ****en lier why you just post the VID and let us watch your bull **** , BTW you talking much thats your problem.

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Old 09-26-2008, 05:35   #57
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldTrojan View Post
post them i wanna see :P
Deleted the videos, since he was in falcores guild at the time, i decided to just tell falcore about it, let him take care of it. Didn't honestly think that this Silva moron was gonna be a hypocrite by trying to botjail his own kind

P.S. Screenshots prove alot, considering im not as pathetic as some other people who edit their screenshots. *waves at Vibe*
Old 09-26-2008, 18:14   #58
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Quote:
Deleted the videos, since he was in falcores guild at the time, i decided to just tell falcore about it, let him take care of it. Didn't honestly think that this Silva moron was gonna be a hypocrite by trying to botjail his own kind

P.S. Screenshots prove alot, considering im not as pathetic as some other people who edit their screenshots. *waves at Vibe*

[quote=Respectful]
[Deleted the videos, since he was in falcores guild]<-- Bull****
Unrespectable you are talking T00 MUCH
Why you just don't shut up with your bull****

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Old 09-26-2008, 19:08   #59
Respectful
Enamorado

Quote:
[Deleted the videos, since he was in falcores guild]<-- Bull****
Unrespectable you are talking T00 MUCH
Why you just don't shut up with your bull****
Kid, its sad enough to see you actually lie about a bunch of pixels. Quite sad. Ima just let you believe your better then everyone here.

P.S. I respect people who deserve it. Not hypocrites/botters like you.
Old 09-26-2008, 19:42   #60
Silvafdf
Next Year!

Quote:
Kid, its sad enough to see you actually lie about a bunch of pixels. Quite sad. Ima just let you believe your better then everyone here.

P.S. I respect people who deserve it. Not hypocrites/botters like you.
You got a 1% respect 99% of them Bull**** , iF I boted or not your job heer to frap and get a prove and then i will respect you, Good Luck.

Try But Don't Cry
It's me ^

You get what you give

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: