Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.15 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 14:52   #31
NewWorldTrojan
Bored

NewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9804021qgJepGM9 accepted ahmedinho and spiderboy

Juvenile - Tro-Tro - 120-42 Retired
Sugoi - tro-arch 123-112 retired
NewWorldTrojan - tro-war-tro 120-120-88 RE-ACTIVATED
NewWorldTrixz - archer 111 retired
Kaeluri - non-Rb warrior 114

Neptune
Sixis - 120-120-112 Ninja - 2nd pure 2nd rb ninja on neptune [1/14/09]

9/14 sockets

Working on a Comeback
NewWorldTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2008, 05:50   #32
RaverBaby
♥ Quit ♥

RaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond reputeRaverBaby has a reputation beyond repute
spect can ya give me a link to the vids please i forgot what site you use.

***9829; You're my Rockstar - I'm Your Diamond ***9829;
RaverBaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2008, 09:42   #33
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaverBaby View Post
spect can ya give me a link to the vids please i forgot what site you use.
My Blip.Tv which apperntly you cant use anymore....

http://respect.blip.tv/

my Veoh which is accepted but i hate the ****y quality...

http://www.veoh.com/users/xRespectx

and my gamerstube which i will be using from now on.

http://www.gamerstube.com/uprofile.php?UID=617
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2008, 18:05   #34
NewWorldTrojan
Bored

NewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeNewWorldTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
My Blip.Tv which apperntly you cant use anymore....

http://respect.blip.tv/

my Veoh which is accepted but i hate the ****y quality...

http://www.veoh.com/users/xRespectx

and my gamerstube which i will be using from now on.

http://www.gamerstube.com/uprofile.php?UID=617
try using youtube ... they have a high quality button on there now

Juvenile - Tro-Tro - 120-42 Retired
Sugoi - tro-arch 123-112 retired
NewWorldTrojan - tro-war-tro 120-120-88 RE-ACTIVATED
NewWorldTrixz - archer 111 retired
Kaeluri - non-Rb warrior 114

Neptune
Sixis - 120-120-112 Ninja - 2nd pure 2nd rb ninja on neptune [1/14/09]

9/14 sockets

Working on a Comeback
NewWorldTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2008, 00:06   #35
Kabushi
Death!!!!!

Kabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Kabushi
**BeTiNhA** auto skill lvler

**BeTiNhA**
auto skill lvler
wisper he no reply

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14732597Ef5wBnP4

Tortuga_EU
GOGOGO-wat-war -fire 130-130-133earl
KILLER~PRO-wat-war-pirate-130-130-129-earl
Dark-Wizzard-wat-war-archer 131-131-132-earl
Monkmonk1-monk-monk-monk-130-130-124
Anarchy-tro-monk-130-132
Kabushi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2008, 17:15   #36
rangerlater
Banned

rangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud ofrangerlater has much to be proud of
Hey just reading your post im from frogprince we had the same problem some people hacking non stop awhile ago been jailed 4 times and were still out i jumped on support and they checkd the listings and sent them there permanently and even banned one. There was a glitch where people could leave botjail for free and so it didnt register but when gms can check the listings and it tells them if they paid the dbs or not if they have been jailed 4 times and are still out let gms know and show them the links and botjail list they will check it out from there listings etc and fix it. Hope this helps ya. People who need to cheat are just lame if they are so low to need cheats to try and beat some1 or have the advantage coz they dont have any skill they should just quit thats my opinion. Still hoping we merge then i can give you guys a hand frapping all these noobs and add to my 30 + botjailing record

Last edited by rangerlater; 07-17-2008 at 17:23.
rangerlater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2008, 05:08   #37
Morttis

Morttis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Morttis
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerlater View Post
Hey just reading your post im from frogprince we had the same problem some people hacking non stop awhile ago been jailed 4 times and were still out i jumped on support and they checkd the listings and sent them there permanently and even banned one. There was a glitch where people could leave botjail for free and so it didnt register but when gms can check the listings and it tells them if they paid the dbs or not if they have been jailed 4 times and are still out let gms know and show them the links and botjail list they will check it out from there listings etc and fix it. Hope this helps ya. People who need to cheat are just lame if they are so low to need cheats to try and beat some1 or have the advantage coz they dont have any skill they should just quit thats my opinion. Still hoping we merge then i can give you guys a hand frapping all these noobs and add to my 30 + botjailing record

Oh yea, some people from our FrogPrince server hacking also, but its standard everywhere :P here rangerlater recording and all botters will be banned :P
Old 08-08-2008, 09:39   #38
infernusx0
JeetKuneDo

infernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to infernusx0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerlater View Post

True.

I've seen multiple of your vids.

EDIT: Morttis, you lvled a damn lot since I left. When I left you were still a Warrior.

Lmao Nice
Old 08-14-2008, 08:06   #39
Morttis

Morttis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Morttis
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernusx0 View Post
True.

I've seen multiple of your vids.

EDIT: Morttis, you lvled a damn lot since I left. When I left you were still a Warrior.

Lmao Nice
Thx, but tell me who are u coz I don't remember u :d I was warrior long time ago and I don't know when u left :P btw I wasnt in game 2 months
Old 08-14-2008, 08:33   #40
infernusx0
JeetKuneDo

infernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond reputeinfernusx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to infernusx0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morttis View Post
Thx, but tell me who are u coz I don't remember u :d I was warrior long time ago and I don't know when u left :P btw I wasnt in game 2 months
Don't think I ever talked to you, but I've seen you around.

I'm ~MadTrojan~ O_O
Old 08-15-2008, 18:03   #41
D3V13NT_1

D3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond repute
Now that were merged, you might wanna check the list of botters/hackers from out server as well. I think it might be alot of work adding it into your thread, but taking a look at it wouldnt hurt, give you a idea of who to look out for that hasnt been banned yet.
D3V13NT_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2008, 22:08   #42
sHaOLin2
Pwnzor

sHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond reputesHaOLin2 has a reputation beyond repute
Call me crazy, but I've seen a lot of speeders since i came back after the merge .... I remember only seeing speeders once in a while b4 i left.....

Neptune->Wildswan->Columbus
Muff ~ 130-130~131 Pure Archer
Blumpkin ~ 130~110 Fire
SexualHealing ~ Noop Water
OsamaBinDrinkin ~ Noop Ninja

The one and only
sHaOLin2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2008, 10:44   #43
WorstNameEver
Whuzit?

Location: That bedraggled guy out in your backyard with the laptop? Just waved at you? That's me. Hi.
WorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond reputeWorstNameEver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sHaOLin2 View Post
Call me crazy, but I've seen a lot of speeders since i came back after the merge .... I remember only seeing speeders once in a while b4 i left.....
yes, lots more speeders after merge... Surprised more haven't been botjailed, but we're taking them down one at a time.

Teh_Hiayz: 2rb'd 21:15, Monday, 12/21/09 on Wildswan. Thanks for your support everyone. Sure took me long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just J View Post
hold my purse and my heels girl im bout to woop this *****s ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
When you're Egyptian you have to break every rule possible to make everyone else's' experience worse.
WorstNameEver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2008, 04:07   #44
damonf96

damonf96 is on a distinguished road
U guys forgot to add WiseMan to that list
Class:tro
Items:Elite +2 coro lvl 82
Elite +2 necky lvl 82
Elite +2 ring lvl 90
Elite +3 1 soc RDG club lvl 90
Elite +3 armor lvl 87
Super +3 2 soc RDG sword lvl 95
Unique +2 boots lvl 90
Guild Member: CelestialKnight

selling Elite 1 soc +4 SRG robe lvl 120......if anyone is interested in buying lemme know
damonf96 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2008, 14:18   #45
Kabushi
Death!!!!!

Kabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond reputeKabushi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Kabushi
SupeR*WomeN speedining in az

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v158916767cCR8KGb
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15891683hcCtY4Cx

Approved for Speedhack

- Skips jump animations
- Leaves an instance of the character behind

Cheater's Name: SupeR*WomeN
Server: WildSwan

Tortuga_EU
GOGOGO-wat-war -fire 130-130-133earl
KILLER~PRO-wat-war-pirate-130-130-129-earl