Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 14:14   #181
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Lolz and I didn't waste a pence. And my time goes to a lot of things (games / graphics / story writing / what ever I can think of) only problem is half my life includes using the computer -_- go ahead start calling me names, but computers are what I can do most of my work on.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-08-2008, 17:53   #182
Ank0u

Ank0u will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitzBlu View Post
Thanks. I'll stay here and keep updated on what's going on with everyone else. I still have a friend on Ruby Who's banned, So I'm going to help them.
well hun here is my update,

last night sometime after 4am my time my net dropped....i get up to logg in my troj and fire tao...

and to my breaking heart my trojan is now banned XD got to love tq

Ank0u
110 water-130 trojan Banned
Guild Leader of : S.O.J.A
Husband: BATTOUSAI_666

Kayliss
130 archer non rbed banned
Husband: none

DarkMagics
110 water-110 fire
Husband: none

jah_lady
112 water -112 water
Husband: KenShin_X
Old 02-08-2008, 18:30   #183
MiyUKi
BanNeD >.<

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
stil no reply

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008
Old 02-08-2008, 19:07   #184
MiyUKi
BanNeD >.<

can a db buyer banned my 3 accounts? (not sure tho if his a db buyer but lets assume) this guy who happend to scammed me for my friend's warior to warior L125 claims that his the reason behind all this for banning me.. is this possible?

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-08-2008, 20:06   #185
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ank0u View Post
well hun here is my update,

last night sometime after 4am my time my net dropped....i get up to logg in my troj and fire tao...

and to my breaking heart my trojan is now banned XD got to love tq
I can pretty much guarantee that you'll get your account back. Everyone on ruby said that i could pretty much kiss my stuff goodbye, and i thought i'd have to, but then things picked up. They'll get around to it and if you're truly innocent then they will unban you.

MiyUKi - I don't think so. I think they'd have to have proof that that happened in order to ban you.
TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-08-2008, 22:52   #186
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

in anyway i cant look a reason why they banned all 3 of my characters. i traced the most recent items that i got from buying. the first was a soc bag. a payment from my lost soc elite earings with SDG i asked the person who traded it to me it wasnt a hacked item at all then 2nd a blade L95 +3 with 2 SDGs came from a trojan who killed a red namer in BI lost his 4 gears namely blade, ring, necky and boots so im done with the hacked items part.. if i'd say buying dbs from a db frauder then why did they ban my water and fire since i only purchase dbs from my archer since she has all my CM and dbs.. im clueless and confused and stil no word from lilac

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-08-2008, 22:58   #187
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
in anyway i cant look a reason why they banned all 3 of my characters. i traced the most recent items that i got from buying. the first was a soc bag. a payment from my lost soc elite earings with SDG i asked the person who traded it to me it wasnt a hacked item at all then 2nd a blade L95 +3 with 2 SDGs came from a trojan who killed a red namer in BI lost his 4 gears namely blade, ring, necky and boots so im done with the hacked items part.. if i'd say buying dbs from a db frauder then why did they ban my water and fire since i only purchase dbs from my archer since she has all my CM and dbs.. im clueless and confused and stil no word from lilac

The guy that went red was a bulker, and he claimed he was hacked to try to get his equipment back. Just a thought...

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:23   #188
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
Please vote here if you have been banned: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=469532. Also, live support (when it is online) will be able to tell you the reason instantly, so try that as well.]

Last edited by ChaosDealer73; 02-09-2008 at 10:16.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:38   #189
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
We need to know the reasons, DB Fraud would be a reason, Accepting Hacked Items (which would be made from fraud DBs) would be another reason. If you were banned for accepting a hacked item, then it should not say DB Fraud.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 02-09-2008, 17:59   #190
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durty View Post
The guy that went red was a bulker, and he claimed he was hacked to try to get his equipment back. Just a thought...
all i know is the red namer was a phpier.. but he owns the blade like for so long now it wud be impossible if he used fraud dbs in it but ill ask him later his a close friend of mine.

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-09-2008, 18:00   #191
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
We need to know the reasons, DB Fraud would be a reason, Accepting Hacked Items (which would be made from fraud DBs) would be another reason. If you were banned for accepting a hacked item, then it should not say DB Fraud.
no one responed to my emails i kept on asking why they banned all my charaters i stil dont have any clue

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-09-2008, 18:52   #192
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
synsia suggested that you try live support. They will be able to tell you why you were banned. You just need to catch someone on line.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 02-09-2008, 21:37   #193
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

i did and all they replied was please email lilac and file your report to her. please be patient

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Old 02-09-2008, 21:44   #194
~Mystikal~
bitey :3

~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute~Mystikal~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Mystikal~
I hope you all get thing's sorted and you're account's back guy's!

I play private servers now, Classic Conquer. I quit this game back in 2008, these are my now sold/inactive characters below.

digitalmind
125-130-130
water-fire-fire

CyberBoss
130-130-133
tro-tro-tro
(fixed nix)

Old 02-09-2008, 21:51   #195
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

its been awhile since i talked to my spouse my fire was the only way we can communicate i wonder where he is now maybe his with another woman

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: