Old 06-30-2008, 08:52   #1
Shadowginge

Shadowginge is on a distinguished road
nobility question

I recently got the rank of Knight (donated 30kk)

But the name doe snot appear over my head, but i do get a little glowy thing next to my name. why?
Shadowginge is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2008, 08:57   #2
AnotherFail
Genius

AnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AnotherFail
It appears when ever someone jumps in range to see your char, when they come close it will appear for them that you are a knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylara View Post
My brother wrote an essay on women who changed history. His essay was on Martha Stewart because 'she knew her place--in the kitchen."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diāvolo<3 View Post
if only there was a giant search tool that u can search any possible thing you could want to know .
AnotherFail is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: