Old 12-07-2013, 04:05   #1
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Was hoping a mod could help me

Okay so no offence but the customer service desk clearly doesn't play the game or understand a lick of English, so I was hoping a proper English speaking mod could help.

Quote:
ME

Hi every time I login I get 2 honor scrolls for Jessica. The problem is there is no Jessica on Fastblade. So obviously there are a few bugs because it should not be giving me honor scrolls every time I login. Also it advertises in a big red message across the screen every few minutes that we should go see Jessica starting the 5th of December and obviously she wont be in fastblade. Screenshot attached of honor scrolls

I updated to the new patch. I logged in and got a mail, and pressed close button. But it did not give me my compensation. The Mail manager also has nothing. Where is my compensation please? Also I am 2nd rb and have not received my cps. The event has been over for a few days now

We are very sorry to inform you that the Shopping Rush will not be available in FastBlade as it is still a new server. But you can still take part in some other events to win great rewards. And the Endeavor Scroll will be sent to you through in-game MailBox on Dec 7th. For more info, please visit http://co.91.com/news/2013-12-06/patch_5817.shtml. Thanks for your understanding. Wish a good day to you!
1) I know it wont be on fastblade. Why did we get honor scrolls then and why does it keep advertising to go to jessica on fastblade? 2) it is already december 7th and i have not got my endevaour scroll
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
So, what your are saying is...

You trained yourself to be a retard?
the_awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2013, 05:46   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I don't suppose just dropping them and not bothering with it ever crossed your mind?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2013, 14:25   #3
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I don't suppose just dropping them and not bothering with it ever crossed your mind?
Well sorry for trying to report a bug. It is my understanding that according to the designers mailbox we can get rewarded for finding bugs in the game. However the customer service team is clearly too stupid to realise that it is a bug.

And of course there is the 2nd bug of not being able to claim compensation.

And then of course there is the added problem of not receiving our 2nd rb rewards.
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:

Old 12-07-2013, 15:26   #4
ArthurMiller
SneakyUser

ArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond reputeArthurMiller has a reputation beyond repute
No bug rewards for you

They just dont want to give out decent stuff. Those scrolls allow you to buy BOUND gears at incredibly low prices. For example 479cps for a BOUND level 100 Super armor.

I don't know about you, but I can buy a Super armor UNBOUND for 20cps in most booths in the market.

Who in their right mind would spend 479cps on bound stuff?

This event is designed for the stupid, to take their cps.
ArthurMiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2013, 20:22   #5
the_awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurMiller View Post
They just dont want to give out decent stuff. Those scrolls allow you to buy BOUND gears at incredibly low prices. For example 479cps for a BOUND level 100 Super armor.

I don't know about you, but I can buy a Super armor UNBOUND for 20cps in most booths in the market.

1) The event is not in fastblade
2) If you havent noticed they are +4 with -1 dmg. Nothing in the market sells for that cheap, it doesnt matter what server you are on. The -1dmg is the clue = 5 super torts
Quote:

Old 12-08-2013, 14:47   #6
XX SHIFTER XX
Awaken

XX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX SHIFTER XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StIcRH_e6zQ
Old 12-08-2013, 15:08   #7
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I laughed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurMiller View Post

Yeah cus tq needs our cps
Damn tq >=[
Old 12-08-2013, 20:29   #8
the_awesome

Lol I was a bit of an a-hole to the customer service guy and closed the ticket and rated it poor. Now my conquer disconnects within 2 minutes and my ping is 0000 the whole time and it laggs super bad. So I went to my dads house and used his better internet and I get the same problem. So yup, not only is TQ useless but now theyve screwed my account. LOLZ who gives a **** anyways. Been like that since I posted this thread. Oh wells, I said that Ill be quitting if TQ keeps up this bull**** and I will be. So yuppers
Quote:

Last edited by the_awesome; 12-08-2013 at 20:33.
Old 12-08-2013, 23:07   #9
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_awesome View Post
Lol I was a bit of an a-hole to the customer service guy and closed the ticket and rated it poor. Now my conquer disconnects within 2 minutes and my ping is 0000 the whole time and it laggs super bad. So I went to my dads house and used his better internet and I get the same problem. So yup, not only is TQ useless but now theyve screwed my account. LOLZ who gives a **** anyways. Been like that since I posted this thread. Oh wells, I said that Ill be quitting if TQ keeps up this bull**** and I will be. So yuppers
Did you learn your lesson?
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2013, 03:09   #10
Gentleman
~Khaled-

Gentleman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
how about pay some more money to tqs designers and they do their job totally and dont bother us with stupid bugs?
Old 12-09-2013, 03:22   #11
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
The 2nd issue you mentioned is being checked, OP. The first was also reported.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: