Old 05-28-2007, 19:08   #106
Kimrwusa

Kimrwusa is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Honechido Mausoleum

2.USA, Whidbey Island, Wa. Comcast cable

3. I was getting 500 to 2k lag shortly after logging on... with the warnings that the network was congested. (it sure didn't look very busy!) Then dc... BUT When I just went on to check on the spelling of my character name, I was able to play for 20 mins and I didn't get any lag worse than 300! I hope that means it is fixed????

4. Win XP sp2

5. Built into my ASrock motherboard.

6. EVGA NIVDIA GeForce 6800 XT
Old 05-28-2007, 20:07   #107
Lord_Volt

Lord_Volt is an unknown quantity at this point
1. What's your character name and your server? Lord_Volt, FairyTales/UglyDuckling
2. Where do you live and what's your ISP? Iowa, USA. IowaTelecom DSL
3. When do you usually experience lag/dc'ing/high ping? When I log on, amost contantly unless I'm alone, not moving, w/ nothing around. I dc all the time and ping surges constantly.
4. What's your OS? Windows XP Home
5. Your network card? Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN
6. Your video card? ATI Mobility Radeon Xpress 200 Series

Lord_Volt
129-130-117 Fire-Fire-Fire
Old 05-28-2007, 21:46   #108
Sweet^N^Sexy
Queen

Sweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeSweet^N^Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Sweet^N^Sexy
i hate to say it but im on cable internet and have not experienced this prob at all i hope its fixed now i just got in from work and have not heard from anyone thats been experiencing it...did maint fix it for everyone?

If you cant run with the big dogs...keep your whimpering whining ankle biting ass on the front porch!

Keep the DRAMA in the mirror and off the forums...no one wants to hear that ****
Old 05-28-2007, 22:00   #109
EarthWarrior
STFU......

EarthWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I found a possible fix for this.

I'm not sure if it'll work for you or completly but so for it has worked for me.

1. Uninstall & Reinstall the client
2. Install the patches up to 4346,
Do NOT install patches passed that
Patch. Now You might receive a client
version number error if so edit your
version.dat file using notepad to 4344.
3. Last but not least, let the client
autopatch and update.

So far it worked for me, no lags, no disconnects or anything yet, I will change my post if something happens.

Downloading hacks for the game will only get you hacked enough said....

Last edited by EarthWarrior; 05-29-2007 at 07:18.
Old 05-28-2007, 22:48   #110
Yavana
Fire Tao

Yavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by mbuza
why not remove the patch so people can play again? then apply the patch to a server only gms, software engineers, etc can access then screw with it to figure out and fix the problem instead of making all of us lose alot of time on co
Exactly what I was about to say. It's not fair that some of us can't play. By now I would've gained 5 lvls at least. Now I am behind cause of the damn patch. The normal thing to do would be to undo it and then try to fix it. Not make some of us all wait till you realise what is the damn problem, while others can freely enjoy the game. Thanks to the damn patch, some people are now a much higher lvl than they were since the patch and I can't get back at them for something they did. Thanks TQ. :|
Oh, and since this is pissing me off, I guess I will just stop trying to log in. And I found a game that looks 90% like Conquer. I'm installing it just after this post. ^^
And yes, it is TQ fault, since games with better graphics and such work fine for me.
Was this a bit off-topic? Hmmm... I guess so... :|

@EarthWarrior: I tried everything, yet the game isn't working...

Last edited by Yavana; 05-28-2007 at 22:59.
Old 05-28-2007, 22:52   #111
EarthWarrior
STFU......

Well I'm not quit sure yet but for me it was the patch itself, because I was able to fix the problem by doing the steps in my post. Everything on Conquer online runs smoothly until a new patch comes out. -.-

Last edited by EarthWarrior; 05-29-2007 at 07:23.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:18   #112
Dranoria

Dranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond repute
answer

1. Where are you from? Belgium
2.What's your ISP? Telenet Cable
3. What's your OS?Windows XP pro
4. Your network card?3com 10/100mb
5. His video card?ATI 9200 256mb
6. When do you usually experience lag/dc'ing/high ping?All the time, except when I dont do a thing.. and even then....
Normally i load these 3 characters on 2 different computers without problems, now i can not even keep 1 on
7. Which server?Constellation - Capricorn

Char Dranoria Firetao 91 lvl
Char Lexi_Lucious Troj 67 lvl
Char Dranmarkt Arch 5 lvl
Old 05-29-2007, 01:43   #113
Dranoria

Dranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond repute
ITS NOT THE PATCH

I can say without a doubt that it is not the patch that cauzed this problem.

I have 2 computers and didnt reinstall or try to change something in the patches.

I didnt close my client on 1 of my computers and so im pretty sure he didnt load another patch.

TQ must have changed something cuz as of today i run my 3 characters again without a problem

Ive waited till after the long weekend to login again, but no more then that. So im certain it wasnt the patch but something TQ had done with the routing of its games, cuz edeumons was experiencing the same problems.

And my ISP telenet belgium ran a couple of test and came to the conclusion that the routing to tq games had a lost of sometimes 60%.

So TQ dont try to blame it on the players, Take responsibilty and admit u were wrong.

I think TQ shud at least do some efforts in promoting again, cuz this clearly was just a major f**kup from TQ

Ive lost 200.000 ingame silver trying to reconnect and putting my characters in TG. then i gave up and didnt play for 2 days, what resulted in a loss of several levels on several of my characters.

A DB would be great to regain my lvls
Old 05-29-2007, 01:44   #114
SpyBot
И Э Я D

SpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond reputeSpyBot has a reputation beyond repute
My game seems to be working now. I have actually been able to stay in TG for more than a minute!!

So far I have been on for about 2 hours, and have not lagged out yet. Lets hope it stays this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveHate View Post
Jess is god.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatat_Roku View Post
God is Jess
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Pepsi~ View Post
SpyBot is a professional spammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon! View Post
waffles > pancakes..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invinsible View Post
SpyBot is the Spam mod!
Old 05-29-2007, 04:34   #115
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ITS NOT THE PATCH

Quote:
Originally posted by Dranoria
I can say without a doubt that it is not the patch that cauzed this problem.

I have 2 computers and didnt reinstall or try to change something in the patches.

I didnt close my client on 1 of my computers and so im pretty sure he didnt load another patch.

TQ must have changed something cuz as of today i run my 3 characters again without a problem

Ive waited till after the long weekend to login again, but no more then that. So im certain it wasnt the patch but something TQ had done with the routing of its games, cuz edeumons was experiencing the same problems.

And my ISP telenet belgium ran a couple of test and came to the conclusion that the routing to tq games had a lost of sometimes 60%.

So TQ dont try to blame it on the players, Take responsibilty and admit u were wrong.

I think TQ shud at least do some efforts in promoting again, cuz this clearly was just a major f**kup from TQ

Ive lost 200.000 ingame silver trying to reconnect and putting my characters in TG. then i gave up and didnt play for 2 days, what resulted in a loss of several levels on several of my characters.

A DB would be great to regain my lvls
They are NOT blaming it on the players, they are trying to figure out which part of the coding went wrong with the last patch. Getting us to answer these questions, helps them narrow it down. They know its from their side.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Old 05-29-2007, 04:53   #116
dragongirl1982

dragongirl1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lag - High Ping - Disconnections: Please answer these questions!

Quote:
TQ is trying to narrow down the problems with these lag problems, so please take a second and answer these questions, thanks.

So please tell the players who report lag tp tell us the following:
1. What's your character name and your server?
2. Where do you live and what's your ISP? (If you know)
3. When do you usually experience lag/dc'ing/high ping?
4. What's your OS (Operating System, like Windows XP, or Vista)?
5. Your network card?
6. Your video card?
1.chaosmaster82 (most used)

2.Canada, Netgear (wireless) and Persona Cable net

3. Whenever I stay still for too long or move too fast around monsters. I have to jump,wait, jump, wait. or i dc

4. Windows XP Media Center

5.Broadcam 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller and Dell Wireless 1470 Dual Band WLAN Mini-PCI Card

6.Nvidia Geforce Go 6800
Old 05-29-2007, 05:23   #117
themasterchief
BowKid

themasterchief is on a distinguished road
1. Where are you from? Netherlands
2.What's your ISP? (If your knows)@home cable
3. What's your OS?Windows XP
4. Your network card? 3com
5. His video card?nvidia 7600GS
6. When do you usually experience lag/dc'ing/high ping?All the time.
7. Which server?Constellation - Aries

Class: Reborn Water>Water>tro **Retired**
Guild: TheOverLords
Name: Water.taoist
LVL: 110>130>12x
fixed phoenix 20-05-2007

Class: Reborn Water>War>fire
Guild: TheOverLords
Name: Glendy
LVL: 110>130>1121
2nd rb on 01-07-07

Old 05-29-2007, 05:26   #118
EarthWarrior
STFU......

Quote:
Originally posted by Yavana
Exactly what I was about to say. It's not fair that some of us can't play. By now I would've gained 5 lvls at least. Now I am behind cause of the damn patch. The normal thing to do would be to undo it and then try to fix it. Not make some of us all wait till you realise what is the damn problem, while others can freely enjoy the game. Thanks to the damn patch, some people are now a much higher lvl than they were since the patch and I can't get back at them for something they did. Thanks TQ. :|
Oh, and since this is pissing me off, I guess I will just stop trying to log in. And I found a game that looks 90% like Conquer. I'm installing it just after this post. ^^
And yes, it is TQ fault, since games with better graphics and such work fine for me.
Was this a bit off-topic? Hmmm... I guess so... :|

@EarthWarrior: I tried everything, yet the game isn't working...
Well if its patches problem like me then it might work, then if its not you might wanna holla at TQ :S.

A friend also fixed the problem by reconfiguring something of the pc. Just forgot what it was lol, but I think its the proxy.

Last edited by EarthWarrior; 05-29-2007 at 05:31.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:56   #119
Cindere11a

Cindere11a is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah... i stayed in tg all night last night... seems to be fixed with yesterday's maint? (still getting some random unwelcome ping spikes though) but for the most part it's much better for me...

still angry that it happened, but happy it seems to be fixed

::edit::

lol take that back... i cant stay in labby now for over 5 seconds... and only an hour or so until my level... grrrrrrr...

Last edited by Cindere11a; 05-29-2007 at 06:08.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:04   #120
MeteorTear
baby

MeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond reputeMeteorTear has a reputation beyond repute
random ping spikes for me too... up to 20k, it's true I don't dc that much anymore but I lag a lot, very often...

I'm immortal! So far.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: