Old 08-16-2007, 06:12   #241
Ruixituh
I'm HOT!

Ruixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ruixituh
Lag

hello. Since the new update 4354, i've been having constant lags due to high ping. i cant have a 200 ping now. only 500+. i think its about the patch. i would like to see this solved. and i have another question. what the hell is TQ doing? wasnt our chat fine? did they have to add up the windows? another thing: what the f**k with the broadcast channel? more spam? i sincerily advise TQ to start thinking about what they doing. its crap. in a while, we will be eudemons 2!!!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:45   #242
Off Topic

Off Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Off Topic
Eudemons is the new Conquer, just to let you know. All they are doing is taking FOREVER to get International Conquer to the same updates that the Chinese Conquer has.

A lot of people have been getting this lag lately. TQ keep adding all of these things that are bogging down the servers, and quite frankly, their servers suck.

Also, I highly doubt they will get rid of anything. Not unless it's causing a good bit of lag.

Sorry
Old 08-16-2007, 12:47   #243
Zakira

Zakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond repute
1. Zakira / Statue of Zues
2. The Netherlands / @home (cable 4000/1000)
3. It happens on any place with much to no other ppl. Just random lag freezes where the game freezes for 1-2 seconds. I see other ppl freez too, standing on the same spot 1-2 sec. update, i just logged off at gw after playing 10 mins...it lags so ****ing much its unplayable...
4. XP SP2
5. nForce 4 onboard NIC
6. GF7600GT 256MB forceware 94.24

Royalty

Ciare - 130-131-xxx Pure Tro, 1st Pure tro on Royalty 2/27/2010

Last edited by Zakira; 08-18-2007 at 19:28.
Old 08-19-2007, 16:13   #244
Omniknight18

Omniknight18 is an unknown quantity at this point
1. What's your character name and your server? Aeth_Cross
2. Where do you live and what's your ISP? (If you know) Texas,
3. When do you usually experience lag/dc'ing/high ping? when i first log in, it kicks me out.
4. What's your OS (Operating System, like Windows XP, or Vista)? windows xp
5. Your network card? DSL, not really sure.
6. Your video card? Direct 3D
Old 08-19-2007, 21:11   #245
V4Vendetta
Banned

V4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to V4Vendetta Send a message via MSN to V4Vendetta Send a message via Yahoo to V4Vendetta
Its TQ its not us. All this new **** they are implementing is really fukking up everyones ping. If they would grow a brain they would know that by now. Been playing this game for over 2 years with same ISP. I don't share a connection, not on wireless, and I've never had lag problems with this game till now...

My 2 cents, I think its about time to call it quits.
Old 08-19-2007, 23:59   #246
Zakira

Zakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond reputeZakira has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it has to be TQ. I even formatted my PC, and did a new windows install. It didn't help 1 bit.
Other online games are fine. Even very demanding games, like Armed Assault, are lag free. I only lag on CO.
I did trace/ping to my server, and theres nothing that would cause the lags I'm getting: http://members.home.nl/mikel77/trace.jpg

The last 2 patches are no good...

Royalty

Old 08-20-2007, 01:39   #247
FFMaster
dead mmk?

FFMaster is on a distinguished road
The basic error that TQ is having right now is quit simply they dont know how to run a bisniss (screw spelling) they set up a game that was very good even tho the graphics were crappy, the they decided well we need more money, so they implemented lottory. many good players quit becuase of that fact but it wasnt a complete waste they did make a profit and people still played lag free (to an extent), however when they decided to introduce potency they werent so smart about it.

Potency was released purely to make a profit, there was no other point to it, and even with the crappy connections we are getting becuase the servers they have cant handle the workload they gave it, they are making money, in turn they ARENT using this money to further a once good game, they are using this money for personal gain first.

Put quite simply, no matter how good our computers are we CANNOT speed up TQ's computers, i spent over $5000 on my computer self built and i play alot of games on it, lag free (go figure) i can play Diablo 1 with all the haxing in it and NOT lag out or get low pings, however i CANNOT play Conquer without having serious latency issues, based on the fact that TQ has underpowered/undermaintained servers they are loosing precious resources in their bulkers

people have gone as far as selling accounts on ebay and then retiring officially from play due to latency issues, many of my friends have quit and for that im nearly ready to leave. having played this game for years and enjoyed it thoroughly im getting extremely p!ssed at TQ's ignorance. If they had ANY sence of self respect they wouldnt be sitting on the greed staind chairs in their houses, theyd have a hand on the phone and another one dialing a technician to install some better servers so we dont have these issues
Old 08-20-2007, 10:38   #248
Miitsku

Miitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond reputeMiitsku has a reputation beyond repute
Yesterday all was fine, but today cant even be 2 minutes in CO, CO site and this forum also take many minutes to load. Everyother website load normaly, another games work normaly.
I log in CO and get ping like 1500-23000 and disconnect, my record is 1,5 minutes online without disconnect today. So great, so f***ing great.
Old 08-20-2007, 20:17   #249
V4Vendetta
Banned

V4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to allV4Vendetta is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to V4Vendetta Send a message via MSN to V4Vendetta Send a message via Yahoo to V4Vendetta
Quote:
Originally posted by Miitsku
Yesterday all was fine, but today cant even be 2 minutes in CO, CO site and this forum also take many minutes to load. Everyother website load normaly, another games work normaly.
I log in CO and get ping like 1500-23000 and disconnect, my record is 1,5 minutes online without disconnect today. So great, so f***ing great.
Ya I know the feeling.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:56   #250
nick7913
Quit

nick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond reputenick7913 has a reputation beyond repute
So please tell the players who report lag tp tell us the following:
1. What's your character name and your server?
nick7913 and Miss_*****. Basilisk server
2. Where do you live and what's your ISP? (If you know)
The Netherlands/Orange 500KB/ps
3. When do you usually experience lag/dc'ing/high ping?
Everywhere/Everywhere/ normal ping 250 to 700 now sometime 5000
4. What's your OS (Operating System, like Windows XP, or Vista)?
Windows XP
5. Your network card?
Nvidea nforce networking controller
6. Your video card?
Ati Redeon X1900XT

Normally the connection is fine but now everyone I spoke to encounters lag/dcíng.

Also I tested my connection and it is on the normal speed

Last edited by nick7913; 08-21-2007 at 07:59.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:00   #251
Zakira

The lag gets only worse. I haven't played since I got off 2 hours before GW ended last weekend, because i lagged to much.
Today I logged in and after 15 minutes I'd seen enough. The freezes are every 1-2 minutes now, it used to be every 10-15 minutes before last GW.
CO is unplayable for me now

Royalty

Old 08-26-2007, 08:19   #252
jialeong
MY NAME

jialeong is a splendid one to beholdjialeong is a splendid one to beholdjialeong is a splendid one to beholdjialeong is a splendid one to beholdjialeong is a splendid one to beholdjialeong is a splendid one to beholdjialeong is a splendid one to beholdjialeong is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to jialeong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winddancer View Post
TQ is trying to narrow down the problems with these lag problems, so please take a second and answer these questions, thanks.

5. Your network card?
6. Your video card?
1.jialeong,ruby
2.singapore
3.ping usually 1= program 400-600 2=program 2000
4. XP
Old 08-27-2007, 10:45   #253
vaughno04

vaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond reputevaughno04 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vaughno04 Send a message via Yahoo to vaughno04
Quote:
TQ is trying to narrow down the problems with these lag problems, so please take a second and answer these questions, thanks.

5. Your network card?
6. Your video card?

1. ~tHeIsH~ on Meteor
2. Detroit, MI in United State of America and I have cable modem
3. When i'm in superman i lag alot more, but i lag period more since this last
patch
4. Windows XP
5. IDK
6. Intel Extreme Graphics 82845G

When i jump ahead (especially in sm) the monsters dissappear and so do other people. My ping goes anywhere from 167 up to 7k making the game almost unplayable.

btw my game handle is saria, Zelda, Gabrielle, ~ThEiSh~, sweetness and a few other unmetionables.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:15   #254
Micalazon
Banned

Micalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes it IS TQ, but they need to know what in the new patch did this, so to fix it, they need to do a bit of troubleshooting.
For me it started on patch 4351-4352-4353 those 3 patches.
When the 4351 came out I lagged for a time then it stopped.
Then when 4352 came out I started lagging again, after a couple of days it stopped.
Then when 4353 [Potency] came out I lagged untill now really..
Old 08-30-2007, 11:58   #255
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Started lagging since last patch. 4355.

1: ShadowFury on Lightning
2: Dorset, SW England. UKFSN, (entanet)
3: Battling or plvling when quite a few chars are on screen fighting sometimes when just standing still
4: Windows XP Pro SP2
5: Intel PRO/1000 Mobile MT
6: Nvidia GeForce Go FX5200 64MB

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: