Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.77 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2009, 20:40   #10
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynsCei85 View Post
I received the wooden box but before I right clicked to receive the armor, I went to talk to Veteran Hong. Ofcourse nothing happened and when I finally right-clicked and spoke to Veteran Hong expecting to receive the ultra badge, nothing happened. I teleported to TC and back to PC, disconnected and reconnected, even disguised myself as the lady again, and the same comment Hong says appears without him giving me the Ultra Badge. Did I somehow mess up by first talking to him or is it some glitch? Any help would be appreciated
You probably lost your Trainer's Badge. Speak to your instructor to reobtain it.
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: