Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 17:00   #331
~Hao~

~Hao~ is on a distinguished road
hmmm, somehow lilac does not reply!?!?!?!?!?... banned for stupid reason, yet they do not respond when i ask for the exact amount of price that is needed to be paid in order to be unbanned.-_-.
*Lilac on vacation or is it that she ignore my emails?
Old 05-31-2008, 11:03   #332
3alola

3alola is on a distinguished road
my account banned also

his name is kasemmatrex

server pluto

i hope i regain it
Old 05-31-2008, 21:38   #333
daniel12345

daniel12345 is on a distinguished road
my seller acc got banned for free,
name: DANIEL-market
Server: neptune
Lost: items worth 35dbs
Old 05-31-2008, 22:21   #334
dokcalico2000

dokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face S.o.s.

Helppppppppp....... i cannot log in because of alleged ERROR CONNECTION to server. (Why?). I missed my friends in ColossusRhodes(Wonders) like jihan06, MAITO, HenRy, {s!ten0r}, Bamboo, houyuanjia ,everestteam, teacher, RicoM, ai23, WolfLeader.... I have not played for quite sometime. NOW I CANNOT LOGIN
Old 05-31-2008, 22:25   #335
dokcalico2000

dokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Help

HELP ME......... I NEED TO PLAY. . . . GM help, I can not login (ERROR: CONNECTION TO THE SERVER. PLS RE-LOGIN..huuu)
Old 06-14-2008, 12:54   #336
RohitZero
Sucks now.

RohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond reputeRohitZero has a reputation beyond repute
Damn mines didnt get banned
Old 06-14-2008, 19:34   #337
<>N<>
Famous

<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to <>N<>
One guy gave me free dbs.
Other guy said he will un-pay the dbs, and I will get banned.

How does TQ deal with this kinda cases?

First full 2-socket trojan in Royalty.
Quit for good.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:24   #338
MiyUKi
BanNeD &gt;.&lt;

MiyUKi is on a distinguished road
hahaha after all these times? hahaha guys get over it.. i mean its doom no one cares GM can be bought cant u see that? ive moved on im playing cabal online instead.

Characters:

Miyuki-kun (banned)
^_Yuk!_^ (banned)
SweEtStuFf (banned)

All banned on Feb. 02, 2008
Old 06-27-2008, 07:00   #339
Ambius

Ambius is on a distinguished road
Angry Not Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitzBlu View Post
Server: Ruby
Name: Meeptastic

Status: Banned for no god damned reason while I was in TG. I have Full 2 socs on that char, And I WANT ANSWERS, NOW.
I agree with you TQ should actually do something to fix this as they have stuffed it but chances are they don't care and are busy stuffing there faces with donuts
and broadcasting Buy more DB's we owe you nothing.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:33   #340
battousai1
sleepwalk

battousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond reputebattousai1 has a reputation beyond repute
i have a friend she plays co for about 1 year now
Her accounts has been banned cause a " ingame friend" gave her items cause she said she was gonna quit. the person had frauded with dbs. She got banned and tq admitted she didnt have anything to do with it but said they wont unban her. Thats not all. All her emails to get her acc back she found out lilac banned her account. She emailed lilac if she please unban her cause she didnt know. And that they could take back the items involved and give her back. she replied " you cant get the account back if she paid 447.82 usd.
OMFG 447.82 usd 2 get her account back that was banned for a stupid reason. How stupid are they to let a person fraud for 447.82 usd( thats one bulk and about 5 x 5packs ? And its absurd that she has to pay that kind of money to get her account back to play a free game ?

Monk-Monk-Monk Natsu.Dragneel 130-131-140
Super Earrings +8 SDG/SDG -7 Perm P3ragesoul
Super Necky +7 SDG/SDG -7
Super Ring +7 SDG/SDG -7 Perm P6
Super Frock +7 SDG/SDG -7 Perm P6
2 x Super Beads+12/12 SDG/SDG -7 perm p6
Super Boots +8 SDG/SDG -7
Super fan +8 STG/STG -1
Super Tower +8 SGG/SGG -1
Super crop +7 -1
spitfire +8
Old 07-01-2008, 11:23   #341
The†Sam

The†Sam is on a distinguished road
oh yes my Too =0
Old 07-01-2008, 11:26   #342
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Hao~ View Post
hmmm, somehow lilac does not reply!?!?!?!?!?... banned for stupid reason, yet they do not respond when i ask for the exact amount of price that is needed to be paid in order to be unbanned.-_-.
*Lilac on vacation or is it that she ignore my emails?
5db codes if your hacked. Dont know if it still counts if your account is already hacked. Dont know if it counts if your banned.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: