Old 02-20-2011, 22:07   #61
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
China don't have cata....
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2011, 22:08   #62
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
and if you wanna do a raid just do combat spec and Aoe and spam your other attacks. On my rogue in combat I was regularly only being out dps'd by the tank.
Old 02-20-2011, 22:39   #63
Major_Jack Hoff

Major_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond repute
people don't know how to use rogues apparently. Actually, I know for a fact 95 percent of the people using a rogue aren't skillful with its playing style.

You all should make characters on my server and we'll be pals forever. Just kidding, you'll all still be ***gots but we'll be on the same server.
Old 02-21-2011, 00:12   #64
Major_Jack Hoff

Major_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing special.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:23   #65
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Jack Hoff View Post
Troll goblin
Goblin almost look like troll anyway. U is green troll, maybe ssea sick from what you eated.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:24   #66
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

My add, Jesusdunlikeyou@yahoo.com for wow ID.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:35   #67
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nothing special.
Hunters have a way higher damage output, even at that low level my god rogues suck even more than I expected.

On a sidenote: Why is the icon of recuperate some emo dude with cuts in his arms?

Last edited by Wayne Brady :(; 02-21-2011 at 01:40.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 01:50   #68
Major_Jack Hoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Hunters have a way higher damage output, even at that low level my god rogues suck even more than I expected.

On a sidenote: Why is the icon of recuperate some emo dude with cuts in his arms?
lol you're a ****ing moron. I'm a stealth rogue. I don't stand toe to toe and DPS or I'd dominate. That 20k dmg is from 1 ambush 1 evicerate kills. if I wanted to run around in the open swinging at people with a priest healing me my overal dmg would be over 40k. I was right, you have no idea how a rogue works.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:53   #69
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol you're a ****ing moron. I'm a stealth rogue. I don't stand toe to toe and DPS or I'd dominate. That 20k dmg is from 1 ambush 1 evicerate kills. if I wanted to run around in the open swinging at people with a priest healing me my overal dmg would be over 40k. I was right, you have no idea how a rogue works.
Are you getting frustrated? I've played a rogue to level 80 so I know a lot about a rogue's skills You saying you only use ambush and eviscerate makes me think about your rogue skills... Do you use dismantle and evasion in every unstealthed fight?
Old 02-21-2011, 01:59   #70
Major_Jack Hoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Are you getting frustrated? I've played a rogue to level 80 so I know a lot about a rogue's skills You saying you only use ambush and eviscerate makes me think about your rogue skills... Do you use dismantle and evasion in every unstealthed fight?
Hahaha. Yeah bro, your lack of skill is super frustrating to me. What a tard lmao.

Anyway, I was merely telling you the attacks I use. In terms of skills, I use gouge, kidney shot, and kick more often than any other skills, even ambush. But those skills put out weak damage and are stun tactics to keep my enemy where I want them. Evasion is useless 75 percent of the time because the only time I would need it is in a gang bang, and in that case it's pointless to use it. Sometimes I'll even ambush, kidney shot, backstab and then while they run finish it off with a gunshot and rocket barrage.

Fights with me last 5 seconds. I can't tell you how many huntards and paladins run for dear life when I appear on their screen.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:04   #71
Major_Jack Hoff

Also, lol @ you implying I suck because I stay stealthed, which is what the class was made for. You're a cool kid. No wonder you suck so bad with rogues.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:59   #72
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
only got a lvl 17 rogue altho it's meant to be at that lvl. pvp heirlooms and doing 1k on people by backstabbing in warsong gulch. Hilarious to see them wtfing rite there.

also, frost mage shoots all melees around like a ragdoll. if you get owned by a melee as a frostmage, you should quit.

I for one use an arms warrior for pvp, altho they aren't used a lot I still get the job done. Charge, throwdown, improved hamstring still does the trick. seeing them run out with 5k hp left thinking "they got out" then dying because of the bleeds, that's where the fun part lies. not to mention my dps is insane in pve cuz of sweeping strikes n bladestorm lol. yep, destroying horde, that's what I'm good at. Alliance is for noobs but thank god they got me to make up for it

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 07:28   #73
Gentleman

Quote:
Also, lol @ you implying I suck because I stay stealthed, which is what the class was made for. You're a cool kid. No wonder you suck so bad with rogues.
Where did I imply you suck because you stay stealthed? I only said the hunters have a drastically higher damage output than you do, also more killing blows etc. More deaths but hey, survivability is a rogue's best feature, right? If you die as a rogue then you're obviously not doing it right.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:45   #74
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
While I appreciate human characters in D&D...........

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2011, 08:41   #75
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
While I appreciate human characters in D&D...........

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You dig the blood elves , don't you?

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~

Last edited by Calmed; 02-21-2011 at 10:53.
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: