Old 07-09-2009, 21:50   #1
OCTDBADBRO
~Adm1n~

OCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Everybody This = Co 1.0 Anything Else = 2.0

Classic CO = NO lotto, NO new composition, NO + stones, NO potency/nobility, NO Second Rebirth, NO new jump, NO Heaven Blessing, NO paying DBs for Sockets, NO buying Levels, NO 129 boots, NO TOWERS AND FANS & "Agility" was called "Dexterity" which better be changed back so i can say 2 Dex 4 Life again! these are the main features which ruined CO.
Also co never had 120+ GRAPHICS but always had up to 130 weapons, they had single DBs and single Mets but no scrolls. there was first rebirth, there was the original slower jump, Spamming mets was the only way to get sockets, there was a HIGHER DROP RATE for +1's, leveling yourself/TGing/getting Plvled were the only ways to gain levels, 130 was the maximum level, there was a different Market map heck the list goes on.

That is the main stuff, i could keep going but that is the main stuff which needs to be remembered, but they already have CO 1.0 server and client, why they cannot just put them back up and re-name a new server is beyond me...
no backups FTW?
[/My Character]

Last edited by OCTDBADBRO; 07-09-2009 at 22:11.
OCTDBADBRO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2009, 22:00   #2
Stealth
STORM

Stealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond reputeStealth has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Stealth
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTDBADBRO View Post
Classic CO = NO lotto, NO new composition, NO + stones, NO potency/nobility, NO Second Rebirth, NO new jump, NO Heaven Blessing, NO paying DBs for Sockets, NO buying Levels, NO TOWERS AND FANS & "Agility" was called "Dexterity" which better be changed back so i can say 2 Dex 4 Life again! these are the main features which ruined CO.
Also co never had 120+ GRAPHICS but always had up to 130 weapons, they had single DBs and single Mets but no scrolls. there was first rebirth, there was the original slower jump, Spamming mets was the only way to get sockets, there was a HIGHER DROP RATE for +1's, leveling yourself/TGing/getting Plvled were the only ways to gain levels, 130 was the maximum level, there was a different Market map heck the list goes on.

That is the main stuff, i could keep going but that is the main stuff which needs to be remembered, but they already have CO 1.0 server and client, why they cannot just put them back up and re-name a new server is beyond me...
no backups FTW?
And old socketing % rates, not this ridiculous **** they have now. GTFO 2.0.
Old 07-10-2009, 00:36   #3
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Classic CO = NO lotto, NO new composition, NO + stones, NO potency/nobility, NO Second Rebirth, NO new jump, NO Heaven Blessing, NO paying DBs for Sockets, NO buying Levels, NO 129 boots, NO TOWERS AND FANS & "Agility" was called "Dexterity" which better be changed back so i can say 2 Dex 4 Life again! these are the main features which ruined CO.

no backups FTW?
Yeah I want the old 120 boots so archers arn't completely fked imo.

EDIT: Also Fire-Fire dodge reborn skill isn't bricked if there is just 120 boots also, your talking like what +60 dodge or so. Game Balance FTW!

CO 1.0 or Forget this.

Last edited by [doubleedge]; 07-10-2009 at 13:06.
[doubleedge] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 01:23   #4
TQCHINESEDRAGON

TQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond reputeTQCHINESEDRAGON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [doubleedge] View Post
Yeah I want the old 120 boots so archers arn't completely fked imo.

CO 1.0 or Forget this.
+1
co1.0 or don't make it at all
Old 07-10-2009, 02:07   #5
StealthWolf
Stealthy

StealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond repute
I kind of would want to have Met Scrolls..They save room =(

StealthWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 03:38   #6
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWolf View Post
I kind of would want to have Met Scrolls..They save room =(
Yeah I agree they should put in Met Scrolls, which will make it easier to trade them to other players for items, and store them. etc.

One thing I don't know that hasn't been brought up is Guild War times. I preferred the old way Guild War schedule that would always start and end @ the same time, same day.

Not the rotating weekly schedule. (the times they have now days) Probly all Europeans, Egyptians, and Aussies gonna disagree with me....Well I liked the old way! The American way lmao!

Last edited by [doubleedge]; 07-10-2009 at 03:40.
[doubleedge] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 08:21   #7
OCTDBADBRO
~Adm1n~

OCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeOCTDBADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Actually im Aussie, and the original times where fine, gw finished between 2pm and 4pm depending on world daylight savings times
[/My Character]
OCTDBADBRO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 09:18   #8
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Ok I have no problem with 120 boots, considering I will make a fire fire I have no qualms with that and the question I have is, new TG or old?

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 12:59   #9
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMan View Post
Ok I have no problem with 120 boots, considering I will make a fire fire I have no qualms with that and the question I have is, new TG or old?
Wasn't the New TG better for Archers Scatter, and TQ also said it would help with lag/people always getting D/C in there? I believe those were the 2 main differences.... is that true from your recollections also?... yes/no?
Old 07-10-2009, 14:33   #10
žouske

žouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond reputežouske has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah I agree they should put in Met Scrolls, which will make it easier to trade them to other players for items, and store them. etc.

One thing I don't know that hasn't been brought up is Guild War times. I preferred the old way Guild War schedule that would always start and end @ the same time, same day.

Not the rotating weekly schedule. (the times they have now days) Probly all Europeans, Egyptians, and Aussies gonna disagree with me....Well I liked the old way! The American way lmao!
I went to gw on the old time (ended at 6 am for me lol), but it was no problem. Went to sleep early put the alarm watch at 3.30am and it worked out lol
Old gw time wasn't such a big problem if it wasn't for all the 12 yrs that couldn't stay up that late XD

[RIP]
Hyperion 110-130 wat-arch (hi-jacked)
Musashi 130-126-70 tro-war-fire (bot testing char XD)
Souske 112-120-105 wat-wat-wat
SuPeR|NoOb.3vil 120-95 tro-arch
Ripley 110-111 water-tro (28k pkps)
[/RIP]
žouske is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 15:22   #11
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wasn't the New TG better for Archers Scatter, and TQ also said it would help with lag/people always getting D/C in there? I believe those were the 2 main differences.... is that true from your recollections also?... yes/no?
Yes that is the difference but hey that was CO1.. so what do you want :P

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 15:27   #12
Enia

Enia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

no backups FTW?
+1
Enia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2009, 19:00   #13
donkey132
Rockstar

donkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they already have CO 1.0 server and client, why they cannot just put them back up and re-name a new server is beyond me...
no backups FTW?
I know right...I think I still have CO client on my old laptop. If they really need it I can dust it off and send the file to them lol
donkey132 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 06:14   #14
Alocku

Alocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond reputeAlocku has a reputation beyond repute
I neither need scrolls nor new market or tg...
Classic Is what I want... Sure scrolls gave you more space..
BUT I would say that if you needed more space you would have to put som effort in it and mine yourself a house for another chest.. or create market characters.. and Its not like you had 40mets in your chest all the time... you atleast me usualy got mets in time till I was about to use them...

Thats my oppinion..
Old 07-11-2009, 06:35   #15
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer EU GW. Almost no one goes to US GW on my server, and US GW ends at 6 am for me, so I'd never be able to go.

Yes, I could put alarm on and go, but honestly, GW isnt worth loosing good nights sleep.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: