Old 05-28-2009, 12:09   #61
zabuza™
Momochi

zabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond reputezabuza™ has a reputation beyond repute
People dont get scared lol, just warrior farm lol 0.o u need wat 300 warriors or sumthing like that, get from 0-120 lol, if u get full dual srg/sdg make a warrior in 2/3hrs with pot lol, make 2 of them a day be done in 6months lol easy , do all quest and **** as well, 131 is not that hard lol, can be dne with just doing only DE quest in 1 month :/, if u do falmelit and dis and other quest just makes it faster:/ then get other nub exp from mentors etc:/ 137 not that hard lol. iam gnna get 130 1st rb after exams in 3/4 days then just do all quest and stuff lol :/ 131 hopefully in a week, then OMW to 137 with free gears ha! lol

ZABUZA
July 08-March 11
zabuza™ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 12:18   #62
Shakua
Renogade

Shakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond repute
you do realize for like a 135 a db a day would allow them to make instant lv 130 characters from the pk your own character thing..
Uktabi~Wildcat 130 trojan

Lol im now the oldest trojan/archer in sapphire/emerald put together

few noobs in liberty
Shakua is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 13:37   #63
IceDragonMaster
|EgEnDaRy-

Location: 'Dream'ed Big in Justice, became a 'Myth' in Unicorn, but ended my journey as a Legend!
IceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond reputeIceDragonMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakua View Post
you do realize for like a 135 a db a day would allow them to make instant lv 130 characters from the pk your own character thing..
Good point and true aswell, your the first person I've seen to bring this point up actually even though it's relatively simple it just crossed everyones mind.

Kind Regards

UNICORN JUSTICE

Konichu Water-War-Tro +12's -7's | A trojan formerly known as lethal

Unicorn, Justice.. What do they have in common? 2 Servers 2 Ass Kickings, Both Conquered

Hate Me, Cuz You Ain't Me

Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.

I'm going to take it all back - Scarface

You going to fight? Or are you just going to stand there and Bleed

Ghost Maker
IceDragonMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 13:40   #64
carpet_muncha
+273 posts

carpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond reputecarpet_muncha has a reputation beyond repute
POO!!
-Retiring this year-

StoneR - 131 - 132 - 95 Fire - Fire - Water
STG revver

Proud Aussie
carpet_muncha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 16:29   #65
uannaka1996
Polar Bear

uannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond reputeuannaka1996 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to uannaka1996
did you hear that TQ started selling shoes!
Old 05-29-2009, 00:53   #66
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Stop whining, Even if this is for the people that buys DB's. Quit complaining god. Its like the world go's down when u see some 137 chars AMAGAWD!! WE'R DEAD CUZ OF SOME EXTRA BP!! -.-
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2009, 13:10   #67
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta love TQ , only they could take my year + of work to get from 130 to 137 and make all of that hard work lessened by some ******* with a higher credit limit than me. To all of you old timers out there who played with 1.0 ...doesn't it just make you ill how TQ lessens everything you busted your ass to accomplish all those years ago. Quiz show , exp in Dis ...exp pots that went from 20 minutes to an hour , tough/star drills for 2nd socs , exp balls , and on and on and on. They make everything easier and easier anymore , when the game <and I use that team loosely> is already the easiest MMO out there. I just hope the newer players who come to CO and read forums will understand quicker than I did , the money you feel compelled to spend to "compete" in CO is NOT worth it. The 5 pack of DBs is a month of play on any number of other pay to play MMO's that really shows how lame CO is . Save your flames , I'm not bitter about the money I spent on here , it was all disposable income for entertainment , but my retirement from CO means I don't give that lame company another dime of money from me.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2009, 13:42   #68
Majin~Vegeta
Banned

Majin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond repute
I buy a good amount of dbs and I dont like this.

Its the one advantage I can gain by winning tournaments, and farming warriors efficiently.

NO!
Majin~Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 05:14   #69
Carnifex
Mista Luck

Carnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond repute
if players can level the normal way after 130 i dont care

when players get 137 after wasting their money just to save some time, not only will they eventually realize how costly this was, but they will also get bored very easy.

When someone plays a game and they're at their highest point that they cant go any further, the game becomes boring for them and will eventually quit.

Being a gamer myself, i know that if i beat a game, i lose interest and move on to something better..

What tq is doing, is reeling in those who've spent alot of money, it's too late for them to simply quit because they're hooked, this is why TQ continuously makes these lame excuses for updates

So people, I was a person who got mad at people who just start the game and bulk instantly, then waltz around the server like they're the best because they got full super 2-soc +7 or more and already 2nd rb lv 130+ in a short period of time, and that they can own anyone they want. But now i see that they will quit as soon as they cant do anything more, and if they do they must have no life obviously.

Semi-Quit

Carnifex Warrior 127 > Warrior 81 (merchant now)

Gílgamesh Trojan 130 > Warrior 130 > Water 111(main)
Carnifex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 13:09   #70
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Lucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Stop whining, Even if this is for the people that buys DB's. Quit complaining god. Its like the world go's down when u see some 137 chars AMAGAWD!! WE'R DEAD CUZ OF SOME EXTRA BP!! -.-
duh..isnt about BP..
image biggest bulkers getting 137..jumping around without giving a damn if he dies (since he dont lose xp or guild sind)..
U try lvl your h*mo 132+ tro and get pked at X pct..u lose, he doesnt.. (big AMAGAWD when u see u died once and your guild donation went from 3mil to -15mil only cus u couldn't bulk to 137 -.-)

Last edited by Lucy-Liu; 05-30-2009 at 13:13.
Lucy-Liu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 17:34   #71
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
Gotta love TQ , only they could take my year + of work to get from 130 to 137 and make all of that hard work lessened by some ******* with a higher credit limit than me. To all of you old timers out there who played with 1.0 ...doesn't it just make you ill how TQ lessens everything you busted your ass to accomplish all those years ago. Quiz show , exp in Dis ...exp pots that went from 20 minutes to an hour , tough/star drills for 2nd socs , exp balls , and on and on and on. They make everything easier and easier anymore , when the game <and I use that team loosely> is already the easiest MMO out there. I just hope the newer players who come to CO and read forums will understand quicker than I did , the money you feel compelled to spend to "compete" in CO is NOT worth it. The 5 pack of DBs is a month of play on any number of other pay to play MMO's that really shows how lame CO is . Save your flames , I'm not bitter about the money I spent on here , it was all disposable income for entertainment , but my retirement from CO means I don't give that lame company another dime of money from me.
+1
all u said is 100% true
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 17:48   #72
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have a trojan-trojan (level 127 -78 or something) on the Ruby server. Took a long time to do that(when the top level was 130), lots of work, hunting, gathering.

I was proud of that character.... then went on to other, better games... now I am sort of back(new server/new character) but I visited that old one and it has no talismans, it was even equiped with a 'unique' club.. it was +3 but still unique (my axes and daggers are elite, one super axe though).. the rest of my gear are +2, +3, +4. My warehouses are clogged up with + items that were working on making my elite armour into a +4 (had to make two +3's in order to make a +3 armour into a +4).

Now I see all of this 'free' items, super gear everywhere. People that bulk and are instantly level 130 with all super +6 (or more) gear.

So much for actually playing a game, not its more of a 'here is my money, gimme the premade character with good gear'.

People b.itch and moan about having to actually level, about dropping items when they are PKed, about these quests being 'way too hard' or 'the rewards suck'... tough luck, those quests weren't there when I started.. so be happy with all of the 'free' stuff you get in the game now.

Heavens blessing? nothing easier than just sitting in TC overnight and wake up with a level 50 character is there?

/rant (I better stop before I type out a few pages of stuff)

Last edited by Decado; 05-30-2009 at 17:49. Reason: typo
Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2009, 05:50   #73
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decado View Post
I have a trojan-trojan (level 127 -78 or something) on the Ruby server. Took a long time to do that(when the top level was 130), lots of work, hunting, gathering.

I was proud of that character.... then went on to other, better games... now I am sort of back(new server/new character) but I visited that old one and it has no talismans, it was even equiped with a 'unique' club.. it was +3 but still unique (my axes and daggers are elite, one super axe though).. the rest of my gear are +2, +3, +4. My warehouses are clogged up with + items that were working on making my elite armour into a +4 (had to make two +3's in order to make a +3 armour into a +4).

Now I see all of this 'free' items, super gear everywhere. People that bulk and are instantly level 130 with all super +6 (or more) gear.

So much for actually playing a game, not its more of a 'here is my money, gimme the premade character with good gear'.

People b.itch and moan about having to actually level, about dropping items when they are PKed, about these quests being 'way too hard' or 'the rewards suck'... tough luck, those quests weren't there when I started.. so be happy with all of the 'free' stuff you get in the game now.

Heavens blessing? nothing easier than just sitting in TC overnight and wake up with a level 50 character is there?

well dude this the new co which soon will be coeudemons
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2009, 09:53   #74
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
+1
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2009, 12:09   #75
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decado View Post

word.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: