Old 05-27-2009, 00:33   #241
Dr.Bum-hole
Dr.A$$hole

Dr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Bum-hole has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogieboy042 View Post
lol not !

nice tips, i suggest it to my friend but he incest that he want out
Wait... whut? He deserves real jail for such.

Shake that ass!
Dr.Bum-hole is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 04:08   #242
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry but I got the confirmation from our technicians that there is no problem with our system. So for those who got jailed more than twice, you'd better totally delete your old Conquer files and reinstall it. Sorry guys, but I have already done my part. I feel really sorry about all the ppl in botjail.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:22   #243
ogieboy042

ogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I'm sorry but I got the confirmation from our technicians that there is no problem with our system. So for those who got jailed more than twice, you'd better totally delete your old Conquer files and reinstall it. Sorry guys, but I have already done my part. I feel really sorry about all the ppl in botjail.

no comment
ogieboy042 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 04:45   #244
Salmanii

Salmanii is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Err i have deleted the conquer files, then downloaded a new client from the site, reinstalled co.
i made several new characters and they all got bot jailed after 10 minutes of logging in. And this was the case since patch 5127 was released.
Salmanii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 05:02   #245
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmanii View Post
Err i have deleted the conquer files, then downloaded a new client from the site, reinstalled co.
i made several new characters and they all got bot jailed after 10 minutes of logging in. And this was the case since patch 5127 was released.
maybe they botjail poeple now on ip- adress that would be fu"c"ked up
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 05:39   #246
I.miSs.u.TOo
MezoO

I.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to I.miSs.u.TOo Send a message via Yahoo to I.miSs.u.TOo
Quote:
thx for ur help dear . ppl u must clean ur CPU first then reinstall original CO client i did and its works .. hope its work with all of yo ..
Helmet --> Super 2 SDG +8
Necky --> Super SDG/STG +5 -1
Ring --> Super 2 SDG +7 -3
Blade --> Super 2 SDG +8 -3 (Poison Blade)
Armor --> Super 2 SDG +8
Shield --> Super 2 SDG +8
Boots --> Super 2 SDG +5 -1

Old 05-27-2009, 10:02   #247
xandinhoo140

xandinhoo140 is on a distinguished road
Bot Jail!!

Well .. TQ you just ruin a great desire to play with so this mistake so great that you have ... people who play in public places is not to blame for not able to pay to take home if the game is only for people of high class so do not send to Brazil if you can do something for me that I am in jail without any fault I would!
Server: Dragon Acc: xandinhoo140 NameCharacter: Pein
xandinhoo140 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 11:23   #248
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandinhoo140 View Post
Well .. TQ you just ruin a great desire to play with so this mistake so great that you have ... people who play in public places is not to blame for not able to pay to take home if the game is only for people of high class so do not send to Brazil if you can do something for me that I am in jail without any fault I would!
Server: Dragon Acc: xandinhoo140 NameCharacter: Pein
And they are to blame for a computer in a internet cafe having a messed up version of Conquer? Sure, why not let those cyber cafes get away with it, lets make that exception. Take a guess at how many 'cyber cafes' would suddenly pop up. I'd guess there would be about a dozen people that claim to be playing from home.

BTW I'm definately not 'high class' and I play at home.

Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 13:47   #249
ogieboy042

ogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud ofogieboy042 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
maybe they botjail poeple now on ip- adress that would be fu"c"ked up
agreed !

Quote:
. people who play in public places is not to blame for not able to pay to take home if the game is only for people of high class
i am playing at Home but not high class

Quote:
ppl u must clean ur CPU first then reinstall original CO client
if you reformat your CPU!, then i guess its work
ogieboy042 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 14:40   #250
snyp
I Got TQ'd

snyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond repute
ok.. WTF!!! TQ are the worst service providers..been waiting for 2 hrs everyday, no one replys on helpdesk.. just wtf is that
Quote:
I'm sorry but I got the confirmation from our technicians that there is no problem with our system.

Name:snyperr Tro-warr-Tro 126-126-130
friction wat-wat 126-70
Faxfox fire-fire 120-130 (shared)
A new char *secret* 130-128-xxx
Going to be a water-warrior-ninja

Proud to be a member of Errors "India's top dota clan"
snyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 17:28   #251
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyp View Post
ok.. WTF!!! TQ are the worst service providers..been waiting for 2 hrs everyday, no one replys on helpdesk.. just wtf is that
They might be on their 3 week break. nvr really know =\
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 17:35   #252
maykonxxt

maykonxxt is on a distinguished road
BotJail

eu quero fala para vc me tira da jail por que eu nunca usei bot e nunca usei hacker
maykonxxt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 17:37   #253
maykonxxt

maykonxxt is on a distinguished road
I want to talk to you I get the jail that I never used and never used bot hacker
maykonxxt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 21:29   #254
Black^H0rse
LoVe

Black^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
plz..just shhh.....i did this..and i talk to support they told me i have a freakn .exe virus wth is this...i go to botjail bcz i have a VIRUS...and now my new account cause botjail twice for freakn notn...

whts goin on some one answer.....
PSN Blade +12 -7
Armor +12 -7
Blade +12 -7
Boots +12 -7
Heavy fan +12 <<<<2 soc super thunder gem>>>>
Star tower +12 <<<<
Hor§e +12 >zebra<
WaNd For GW at pole +12 -7
2 soc super glory gem>>>>
All 2 soc 2 sdgs !!DUH!!

KinG
Chao§^§mith water-war-tro 130-130-137
367 BP
We Came We Saw We Want To Have FUN
Black^H0rse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2009, 22:42   #255
XLimas
¯\(°_o)/¯

XLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond reputeXLimas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So what people should do if they format their computer, downloads new version of co and still getting botjailed for nothing? Just quit conquer? It's how you are losing your money.

Personaly, i don't have problems about it, just i can't understand things TQ is doing.

XLimas 130-130-132 PureBlood Trojan
XLėmas 130-130-133 Water - Warrior - Trojan
XL***299;mas 131-132-132 Ninja - Warrior - Trojan
LennG 130-130-136 Ninja - Warrior - Fire
Kiny 130-130-133 Archer - Warrior - Archer
~Kristine~ 130-130-132 Water - Warrior - Archer
*Kristine* 130-130-132 Warrior - Warrior - Water
~Ardie~ 130-130-133 Ninja - Warrior - Water
XLimas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: