Old 05-22-2009, 11:13   #16
>SM<
Fail~

>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute>SM< has a reputation beyond repute
erm

seems we going down and when it happens they will make sure our death party be made of evil Tq evil bunnies
Til there i keep paying cps for nothing
Old 05-22-2009, 13:06   #17
hallarrows?
Banned

hallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond repute
it seems like another TQ screw up as usual

how can they scan? or w/e ALL clients and determine what ones are modified and what ones are not?

its really pathetic tbh

few months ago that massive bot jailing happened
they "fixed" that

but claim this is different

TQ hardly test any future patches enough and when stuff like this happens
they do not want to take responsibility for there stupid mistakes
and rather the "honest" players buy dbs to get out
hallarrows? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 17:38   #18
~JoanOfArc~
I Got TQ'd

~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zima View Post
~JoanOfArc~

Reinstall client - done that, don't modify anything - never have, delete all 'external supporting programs' - dont have any, pay two dbs and keep playing... - done this twice in the last 24 hours, im back in jail for a thrid time and now have to pay 10dbs.
read the bold.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. <---copy and paste this if you have ever been tq'ed.

Unclyclopedia on TQ Digital

Uncyclopedia on Conquer Online
~JoanOfArc~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 18:07   #19
hallarrows?
Banned

hallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JoanOfArc~ View Post
read the bold.
TQ are so PRO!!!!
its unbelievable

they immediately think EVERYONE bots due to there incompetence
failing to properly test any new patches
results in bugs as everyone is aware of...>.>

sorry to hear bout ur bot jailing for no reason
i doubt TQ would reset ur points for it as
"you botted" according to them

many players have edited clients and yet still play like normal?
(maybe if TQ listen to the players,ppl wouldnt have to edit the clients)

tbh i think this is just a huge **** up on TQ's side and they
fail to admit responsibility for it

Old 05-26-2009, 04:14   #20
ScorpionFighter
BackToLife

ScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ScorpionFighter Send a message via Yahoo to ScorpionFighter
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
As the news indicated, the majority of those players' CO client programs have been modified from the original, without permission from TQ Digital, which would allow the user to cheat in game.
Thus, I'm sorry but there is nothing much more we do about this issue.
Quote:
Hi guys, I'm sorry for the ones that were put into botjail. But I want to clarify one thing, we are not botjailing ppl without any reason. There IS a reason that many ppl got botjailed this time. The reason is that the majority of them have a editted client (not necessarily a bot, but maybe multi-client, editted item type, or anything that got editted under client). Thus, I'm sorry but you have to pay cps to get out of there.
hello SM xD
i'm installing a new client and login with character level 3 and then goto market to can visit BotJail to see my friends and when want to back and out the botjail .....

what u say mr Super Moderator xD

I hate those ppl's hate egys but i dont like the most
of egys playing co no culture low respect them self.
ScorpionFighter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2009, 12:41   #21
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionFighter View Post
hello SM xD
i'm installing a new client and login with character level 3 and then goto market to can visit BotJail to see my friends and when want to back and out the botjail .....

Did your character have 'heavens blessing' by chance?

I just made a character and visited 'botjail'.. but you have to be below level 14 to get the 'tour'... so if you have heavens blessing, maybe you went above that level and you missed the part of the tour where the guide had left botjail.

Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2009, 14:04   #22
Lady_X
Jhenifer

Lady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Lady_X
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=351311&page=5

See for yourself. I pretty much got owned. But I don't think it was my fault, it was Evelyn's fault for not paying attention to the link. I payed my way out twice. Total=4 dbs, but it's still bull****

Lady_X_ my character got botjailed twice for the same vid and same bot.

My first time getting botjailed was 3/4/09, that was when I was a warrior(Even though I had top archer since I 1st rb a day later).Then like 22 days later(I was a lvl 130 archer by then) I get botjailed for the same video? Really now..
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...70bf137f30abd2

Have you ever contacted Evelyin?-------Cindy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BS.PNG
Views:	52
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	116940  

Lady_X_
Level: 132-132-133
Class: Archer-Warrior-Archer
Guild: SevenHeaven
Server: Aries

***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police

Last edited by CindyZ; 05-26-2009 at 19:34.
Lady_X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2009, 14:46   #23
hallarrows?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post

See for yourself. I pretty much got owned. But I don't think it was my fault, it was Evelyn's fault for not paying attention to the link. I payed my way out twice. Total=4 dbs, but it's still bull****

My first time getting botjailed was 3/4/09, that was when I was a warrior(Even though I had top archer since I 1st rb a day later).Then like 22 days later(I was a lvl 130 archer by then) I get botjailed for the same video? Really now..

so ur crying about being botjailed for using a bot?

pretty pathetic tbh if u need to bot on a simple game
Old 05-26-2009, 19:05   #24
Lady_X
Jhenifer

Lady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond reputeLady_X has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallarrows? View Post

so ur crying about being botjailed for using a bot?

pretty pathetic tbh if u need to bot on a simple game
I'm hella lazy to level on my own. This wasn't me, but it was my friend leveling it for me. Nah, idc about paying dbs it's just stupid how I got botjailed twice for the same vid. lol

Lady_X_

***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;.***9829;
Old 05-26-2009, 19:38   #25
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionFighter View Post
hello SM xD

As the other player asked, have you ever got heaven blessing by chance on that character? What is the level of your noob now? And what is your server btw?
Old 05-27-2009, 01:10   #26
hallarrows?
Banned

Quote:

As the other player asked, have you ever got heaven blessing by chance on that character? What is the level of your noob now? And what is your server btw?
intelligence of the mods
lets not have our own ideas to a solution!
use the players!
coz they ALL BOT

Quote:
I'm hella lazy to level on my own. This wasn't me, but it was my friend leveling it for me. Nah, idc about paying dbs it's just stupid how I got botjailed twice for the same vid. lol
ima post it again and get it botjail for a 3rd

Last edited by hallarrows?; 05-27-2009 at 01:12.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:17   #27
Lady_X
Jhenifer

Quote:
ima post it again and get it botjail for a 3rd
Good luck with that.

Lady_X_

Old 05-27-2009, 11:17   #28
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
intelligence of the mods
lets not have our own ideas to a solution!
use the players!
coz they ALL BOT
bitter much?

I probably saw the post before Cindy did and decided to make a new character to check it out. Then I offered up a question that could lead to a solution, or at least narrow things down.

No need to bash Cindy, ****, she seems to be swamped trying to deal with all of these 'help I am in botjail and didnt do anything' threads/posts.. I don't see the sense in bashing her for asking the same question as a 'player'.

Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2009, 00:49   #29
ScorpionFighter
BackToLife

ScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond reputeScorpionFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ScorpionFighter Send a message via Yahoo to ScorpionFighter
Quote:

it's still lvl 3 xD

ID : EgyHelp1
CH : DragonFireArrow
server :Mausoleum

Old 05-28-2009, 00:56   #30
ScorpionFighter
BackToLife

Thumbs up

Quote:

Have you ever contacted Evelyin?-------Cindy
i think all vid have no idea about reviewing th database and look if the video is duplicated or not

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: