Old 05-23-2009, 03:15   #301
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
i guess my posts disappear randomly.
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 03:54   #302
Arien
It's milk

Arien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
i guess my posts disappear randomly.
so does mine *rubs chin*
Arien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 03:54   #303
StephanB
o rly?

StephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark|Nemesis~ View Post
Seriously, this pic is epic.

SharpKnife :]. made my avatar and he is freaking pro in it

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
StephanB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 04:08   #304
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the answer for all the freakin hackers:

Quote:
the reason for the botjailing of multiclients. The memory addresses to the void "findbots" is pushed down by the new client, in multiclients it's still the old address. So the Bot Check is constantly sending data (This also makes you check people's gears randomly, like 5Bot does now), So of course, this is counted as bot activity (Automation) and you're sent to botjail. By the looks of the things, I haven't been botjailed at all for this tool. But as soon as I tried ANY tool on a hacked exe (Multiclient) I got botjailed after a night in tg.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 04:09   #305
turtles
Turtles <3

turtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond reputeturtles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You're jumping to conclusions. There is no randomness about it. They are getting jailed for a reason. Just because not every single person botting has been jailed means nothing. Could have to do with time logged in, kind of hack used, anything. I didn't program it, so I don't really know.
would you be happy to say TQ never wrongfully put someone in botjail?
turtles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 04:13   #306
Arien
It's milk

Arien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles View Post
would you be happy to say TQ never wrongfully put someone in botjail?
as he is not paid to do so, I shall speak for him..

"No"
Arien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 04:37   #307
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Nuff View Post
Aww, i was actually siding with you til you got all immature with the pedophile insults....that was uncalled for

GTFO? more immature demands? dealing with the fools on this forum is like tolerating the egys on my server

I'll tell you the same thing i told Joan...."if you dont have the patience to simply wait than either quit the game or go down to the TQ Headquarters and fix the problem your self"

ranting on and on and on......AND ON!! about TQ's screw ups on their own forum isnt going to help a damned thing!

Thats like living in a house and you complain about the negatives of the house everyday, but in the end....your still living in that house until you either leave or do something to make living in it better

so go ahead, rant on some more, see if TQ will even pay you any mind
Wasn't really meant to be seen as immature, I was using the whole, "we botjailed you for cheating and we don't have any proof other than we say so mentality" against him.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

Last edited by Durty; 05-23-2009 at 04:39.
Durty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 05:25   #308
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaatje View Post
Here's the answer for all the freakin hackers:
Quote:
the reason for the botjailing of multiclients. The memory addresses to the void "findbots" is pushed down by the new client, in multiclients it's still the old address. So the Bot Check is constantly sending data (This also makes you check people's gears randomly, like 5Bot does now), So of course, this is counted as bot activity (Automation) and you're sent to botjail. By the looks of the things, I haven't been botjailed at all for this tool. But as soon as I tried ANY tool on a hacked exe (Multiclient) I got botjailed after a night in tg.
The "looking at gears randomly" has nothing to do with 5bot and i really have mixed feelings that there are "hackers" on this forum.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:44   #309
InfinityC
Banned

InfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond repute
You've been TQed

Click image for larger version

Name:	tqd.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	116695
InfinityC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 05:50   #310
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arien View Post
as he is not paid to do so, I shall speak for him..

"No"
Actually since you're not paid to look stupid, i'll help you out here...

He IS paid to do so

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 05:54   #311
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
The "looking at gears randomly" has nothing to do with 5bot and i really have mixed feelings that there are "hackers" on this forum.
you never know, what's the saying 'can't judge a book by it's cover' lol

anyway i'm pretty sure a few people will have been botjailed wrongly for something on there client which is tq sided and the people have no control over it but with this new patch idk i'm still not convinced people have been botjailed wrongly...well at least not on my server, the few people who have tried to blame the new patch didn't go to botjail untill the day after the patch =/ and there well known botters too..

thing is no one knows if any of the people do have client edits as we don't see them, they could be completely innocent and not use bots/hacks/cheats and the only edits they have are different coloured garments or different interface etc but it's still illegal in tq's eyes.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 09:36   #312
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
you never know, what's the saying 'can't judge a book by it's cover' lol

anyway i'm pretty sure a few people will have been botjailed wrongly for something on there client which is tq sided and the people have no control over it but with this new patch idk i'm still not convinced people have been botjailed wrongly...well at least not on my server, the few people who have tried to blame the new patch didn't go to botjail untill the day after the patch =/ and there well known botters too..

thing is no one knows if any of the people do have client edits as we don't see them, they could be completely innocent and not use bots/hacks/cheats and the only edits they have are different coloured garments or different interface etc but it's still illegal in tq's eyes.
If editing ingame client effects is illegal by recoloring garments and weps etcetc
Then they should ban the ones which accidently post their own edited client while reporting an other hacker, lol
But, TQ never banned for recoloring or somewhat
So if they're banning these days for such kind of edits, they should notify the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Actually since you're not paid to look stupid, i'll help you out here...

He IS paid to do so
some aren't, right?
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 13:45   #313
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If editing ingame client effects is illegal by recoloring garments and weps etcetc
Then they should ban the ones which accidently post their own edited client while reporting an other hacker, lol
But, TQ never banned for recoloring or somewhat
So if they're banning these days for such kind of edits, they should notify the community.
They already have... its when they said 'dont mess with the files' and you clicked 'I have read and agree to these terms' or whatever it says on the ToS.

Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 14:55   #314
Mikey<3
Homosexual

Mikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mikey<3 Send a message via AIM to Mikey<3 Send a message via MSN to Mikey<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey<3
Fchen is not the one tq'ing anyone, you know, since he hasn't worked with ND for a long ass time.

Sėnbonzakura - Pure Monk 130-130-132 *Retired*
3d1rPy4G - Pure Water 130-130-133 300+ BP

***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1508;***1494;***1512; ***1488;***1514; ***1502;***1505;***1498; ***1492;***1506;***1512;***1508;***1500;
***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1506;***1502;***1493;***1491; ***1489;***1488;***1493;***1512; ***1493;***1500;***1488; ***1489;***1510;***1500;
***1506;***1491; ***1502;***1514;***1497; ***1504;***1502;***1513;***1497;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1512;***1493;***1495; ***1488;***1500; ***1502;***1513;***1495;***1511;***1497;***1501; ***1513;***1500; ***1499;***1493;***1495;
***1502;***1493;***1514;***1512; ***1500;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1499;***1493;***1514; ***1500;***1508;***1506;***1502;***1497;***1501;
***1499;***1513;***1502;***1513;***1492;***1493; ***1504;***1513;***1489;***1512; ***1489;***1498; ***1489;***1508;***1504;***1497;***1501;
Mikey<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 15:00   #315
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey<3 View Post
Fchen is not the one tq'ing anyone, you know, since he hasn't worked with ND for a long ass time.
there is liek a whole thread of him ongoing atm xD one with fake news. kinda turned in a Fchen thread. as i've heard, nice guy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: