Old 05-22-2009, 22:11   #286
aquariusftw

aquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond reputeaquariusftw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
That patch wasn't to let you out of jail. You need both. Still no sign of a bug. Sorry botters.
i reinstalled the client logged in 2 noobs then after 15 mins they're botjailed explain this?
aquariusftw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 22:26   #287
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, but that isn't my area. You'll need to talk to HD if you want to discuss your particular case. I just manage the forum.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 22:31   #288
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
I think the fact that they can't give you any specifics about how you edited your client adds the the bull**** factor of the claims that you have an invalid client.

If this is like every other patch they screwed up they will fix it in a few days/weeks. Don't pay to get out of botjail if you don't cheat, they are more likey to let everyone out in one lump group than they are to refund anyone's CP after the fact.

And to Hemp, you seriously doubt they screwed stuff up? I guess you made this educated decision on their marvelous track record of never having to redo a single patch because of errors like this?

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

Last edited by Durty; 05-22-2009 at 22:38.
Durty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 22:34   #289
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe because if they give out exactly how they know to catch you, you could just pass it to whatever hack programmers (pun) there are out there and they'll just go around it. Not like they aren't so proud of already going around it, but still....
s
m

Old 05-22-2009, 22:40   #290
Durty
Aimpot FTW

Durty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond reputeDurty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maybe because if they give out exactly how they know to catch you, you could just pass it to whatever hack programmers (pun) there are out there and they'll just go around it. Not like they aren't so proud of already going around it, but still....
And no i haven't been botjailed, i don't edit anything. But i have been jailed randomly on various occasions and banned twice, both bannings and 2 of the jailings were revoked, thus proving how often they screw up.

And i think you are a pedophile, you should be buttsecksed in jail, but if i told ya how i found out other pedophiles would know how to get away with it....

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

Last edited by Durty; 05-22-2009 at 22:43.
Durty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 23:00   #291
Darkend Soul
just die..

Darkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond reputeDarkend Soul has a reputation beyond repute
or like 7 people could just have made 1, so they can mess with all of you

BloodDemon lvl 130>130>134 Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
DL2.0 lvl 120>124>132 Warrior>Warrior>Water (stigger/stacker atm o.o)
Shagadelic lvl 120>131 Trojan>Archer
ć°xic|reign lvl 130>130>130 Ninja>Warrior>Water
CrimsonEdge lvl 130>130>131 Ninja>Ninja>Ninja
First 2nd rb pure ninja on Capricorn
Finished 1/28/09

Quit
Darkend Soul is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2009, 23:09   #292
thehempknight
Your Ruler

yawn
s
m

Old 05-22-2009, 23:10   #293
Lucidfox
bored

Lucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond reputeLucidfox has a reputation beyond repute
I saw someone log at least 4-5 chars, all with some kind of garment and super bow. It was fun when she tried having them all dance, and some 2nd reborn came and messed them all up
Old 05-22-2009, 23:15   #294
StephanB
o rly?

StephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond reputeStephanB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Nuff View Post
UGHHHHH!!! EVERY TIME TQ SCREWS SOMETHING UP YOU ALL COME IN HERE AND WHINE AND BICKER ABOUT THE SAME GARBAGE THAT TQ SUCKS AND THEY BLOW....ALL THOSE CHILDISH INSULTS THAT REALLY ARENT POSITIVELY BENEFITTING THE SITUATION! AND HONESTLY ITS SICKENING!

EVERYTIME TQ MESSES SOMETHING UP DOES IT NOT GET CORRECTED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, JUST GIVE IT TIME AND LET IT GET SITUATED.

I UNDERSTAND THAT MANY PLAYERS HAVE ENCOUNTERED THIS "MOST LIKELY TEMPORARY ISSUE" AND COME HERE TO VENT THEIR ANGER....BUT SERIOUSLY, IT'S ONLY WORSENING THE SITUATION.

SO JUST HAVE PATIENCE AND IM MORE THAN SURE, EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BETTER

GTFO, they still didnt fix one of their biggest faults and that are ALL the patches afther the unpatched co 2.0 client.

SharpKnife :]. made my avatar and he is freaking pro in it

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
StephanB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 00:27   #295
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durty View Post
And no i haven't been botjailed, i don't edit anything. But i have been jailed randomly on various occasions and banned twice, both bannings and 2 of the jailings were revoked, thus proving how often they screw up.

And i think you are a pedophile, you should be buttsecksed in jail, but if i told ya how i found out other pedophiles would know how to get away with it....
I remember a LONG time ago I got sent to 'bot jail'. I was moving when my 'fly' ended on a archer character. Forget the details, but I was let out.

I also have NEVER edited or changed anything in the files, but have to agree with your earlier post about if TQ doesn't say anything except 'you cheated' as a reason for the botjail thing.. then they look like they have something to hide.

Last thing -cries- You PROMISED NOT TO TELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 00:32   #296
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
It works, yeah, but it increases your lags a lot, because running extra XP accounts in the background pretty much doubles the computers workload, which isn't ever fun...

And to the person saying only high levels get botjailed for hacks... My sister uses multiclient with 3 chars open all with over 250 BP at level 130 2nd rb, nothing happened.
Huh? She still plays?
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 01:00   #297
Arien
It's milk

Arien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond reputeArien has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry, but that isn't my area. You'll need to talk to HD if you want to discuss your particular case. I just manage the forum.
then keep your opinions about the software to yourself. This sentence contradicts the one you posted above it. Almost like an oxymoron. lol
Arien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 02:01   #298
Demian
Banned

Demian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond reputeDemian has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Demian Send a message via Yahoo to Demian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxette~9 View Post
I played for 5 years. First 3 years, I had COtobo running 24/7. All 5 years, I had a multi client on 24/7. I got botjailed twice. Once for PK'ing a GM. Once for Aimbotting (First and last time I used it, lol) TQ can't detect anything.
Wow, they botjailed you for killing a GM in-game? That's harsh...
Demian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 02:06   #299
E_Nuff
Is Enuff!!

E_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond reputeE_Nuff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durty View Post

Aww, i was actually siding with you til you got all immature with the pedophile insults....that was uncalled for

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanB View Post
GTFO, they still didnt fix one of their biggest faults and that are ALL the patches afther the unpatched co 2.0 client.
GTFO? more immature demands? dealing with the fools on this forum is like tolerating the egys on my server

I'll tell you the same thing i told Joan...."if you dont have the patience to simply wait than either quit the game or go down to the TQ Headquarters and fix the problem your self"

ranting on and on and on......AND ON!! about TQ's screw ups on their own forum isnt going to help a damned thing!

Thats like living in a house and you complain about the negatives of the house everyday, but in the end....your still living in that house until you either leave or do something to make living in it better

so go ahead, rant on some more, see if TQ will even pay you any mind

E_Nuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2009, 02:08   #300
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987Taoist View Post
my last post got deleted obviously because TQ doesn't want to admit their mistake... i'll quote what i said in a different thread in response to Cindy though cuz i don't remember what my original post said exactly...

so admit you ****ed up and stop trying to hide it by deleting my threads... that just FURTHER proves that your hiding something

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: