Old 05-21-2009, 19:39   #76
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Or me. Not a bug. Youz got busted.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 20:47   #77
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
And I have checked some of the servers, it seems like only some of the servers have quite a few of players being botjailed. BTW, none of our GMs' personal account being botjailed. So this is not a bug. I can assure that most of the ppl who got botjailed after 5127 have editted client. Sorry to say that.
Old 05-21-2009, 20:51   #78
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Threads merged.
Old 05-21-2009, 20:53   #79
Decado

Decado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond reputeDecado has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
And I have checked some of the servers, it seems like only some of the servers have quite a few of players being botjailed. BTW, none of our GMs' personal account being botjailed. So this is not a bug. I can assure that most of the ppl who got botjailed after 5127 have editted client. Sorry to say that.
I'd have to agree.... -knocks on wood- I better not get sent to the botjail now.

Decado is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 21:21   #80
Bryan1987Taoist
Banned

Bryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeBryan1987Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Bryan1987Taoist
Quote:
can you please explained to me why my throw away character hasn't been botjailed yet? i purposely made a heavily edit client... multiclient, enable PM commands, wall jumping, disable website after u log off etc. etc. and i've been playing with the account ALL day... and have YET to be botjailed... so obviously your "detection" system is bull****, because i ahve been using an edited client for over 12 hours now and nothing has happened to me, free those in botjail, TQ FUCKED UP! it is not edited clients that is sending them to botjail, it's a glitch in YOUR system...

and i say this when i don't even have a char that got botjailed, i am NOT a victim of this glitch TQ has produced and will not admit because they think it will bring in more money, they fail to see that this will actually make them lose money, people will quit and won't return, including those bulkers your botjailing... as i said i have not been a victim of this, but i stand for them, i have proven your checking for edited clients is full of **** and does not work, because I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH A HEAVILY EDITED CLIENT AND HAVE NOT BEEN BOTJAILED... FIX YOUR ****! AND FREE THOSE YOU HAVE BOTJAILED! ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES FOR ONCE!

sry, but this kind ignorance really PISSES ME OFF!
Bryan1987Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 21:45   #81
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan1987Taoist View Post
can you please explained to me why my throw away character hasn't been botjailed yet? i purposely made a heavily edit client... multiclient, enable PM commands, wall jumping, disable website after u log off etc. etc. and i've been playing with the account ALL day... and have YET to be botjailed... so obviously your "detection" system is bull****, because i ahve been using an edited client for over 12 hours now and nothing has happened to me, free those in botjail, TQ FUCKED UP! it is not edited clients that is sending them to botjail, it's a glitch in YOUR system...

and i say this when i don't even have a char that got botjailed, i am NOT a victim of this glitch TQ has produced and will not admit because they think it will bring in more money, they fail to see that this will actually make them lose money, people will quit and won't return, including those bulkers your botjailing... as i said i have not been a victim of this, but i stand for them, i have proven your checking for edited clients is full of **** and does not work, because I HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH A HEAVILY EDITED CLIENT AND HAVE NOT BEEN BOTJAILED... FIX YOUR ****! AND FREE THOSE YOU HAVE BOTJAILED! ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES FOR ONCE!

sry, but this kind ignorance really PISSES ME OFF!
or perhaps your lieing... or perhaps your cheats dont work... it makes me wonder why 'you' who has not been affected by this would go to the extremes to 'test' this out and download programs that could result in viruses/keyloggers/etc. perhaps it is only catching a particular type of bot...

Not necessarily accusing you, just stating examples of the most likely scenario... as you have provided no evidence of your tests, and further it seems suspicious that you would go to such extremes to test something when it has yet to affect you meaning it has nothing to do with you. Please.. don't use the excuse 'well I want it to be fair, its not right, or my friends got botjailed because of this' cause I don't care for goody-goods and such acts. Risking getting hacked/keylogged/viruses or even going to the extent of looking these up and downloading these, learning to use them, and such extra effort... is odd... to say in the least. Further... many people have stated that those caught were known cheaters... not conclusive evidence but it at least supports that theory, unlike yours which currently holds no evidence.

Lastly, though it may be... unknown as of yet since no conclusive evidence... it is unlikely that it is a glitch in their system or a bugged update due to the fact that the ratio of players being botjailed on each server would be incredibly higher then they are now.

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.

Last edited by Demonium; 05-21-2009 at 21:47.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 21:48   #82
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Viruses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonium View Post
Can't say for sure why people are being botjailed, maybe because altered clients, maybe a bug... but I know one thing. Its definately NOT A VIRUS.
Unless you are using a 3rd party program to cheat there is no way a virus would target conquer online files. It just wont happen. Now if your using a 3rd party program that is for usage in the game conquer online... it may indeed target your client... of course in this case one deserves to be botjailed for cheating anyways.

lol indeed
Many viruses DO target .EXE, and .COM files.
I, personally have NO idea if this is the case this time, just stated that it is a POSSIBILITY. I've noticed a LOT of the egy's (and others too) who bot also are infected with the hinhem.scr virus. (sends a message with the path c:\windows\hinhem.scr)
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 21:55   #83
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
I, personally have NO idea if this is the case this time, just stated that it is a POSSIBILITY. I've noticed a LOT of the egy's (and others too) who bot also are infected with the hinhem.scr virus. (sends a message with the path c:\windows\hinhem.scr)
Thats not a virus, the filename references come from missing fonts.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 22:01   #84
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
Most viruses do NOT target .exe files... and you wont find any computers now days using the .com extension (not refering to the internet, but to files >.<). Most viruses either try to hide in the system32 folder btw, quite unrelated to conquer. The few viruses that do attack .exe files are targeting specific programs, generally not game files, but more often business related applications or other applications in which data can be stolen. Or even more likely just a simple keylogger. The only viruses that would ever actually target a conquer file... would be a virus implanted in a conquer hack... aka hackers trying to hack people using their hacks to steal their characters, etc. This means those using such hacks should be botjailed anyways because... they were cheating in the first place.

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 22:03   #85
~JoanOfArc~
I Got TQ'd

~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute
I was botjailed also on my server, HOWEVER, heres the funny part of it all that allows me to think it isnt my client.

My main which is a warrior was just put in botjail, so i logged onto my archer, now if it really is my client thats been tampered with then my archer should go to botjail also, this is not the case, im currently playing on my archer and nothing has happened, no botjail no nothing.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. <---copy and paste this if you have ever been tq'ed.

Unclyclopedia on TQ Digital

Uncyclopedia on Conquer Online
~JoanOfArc~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 22:16   #86
I.miSs.u.TOo
MezoO

I.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to I.miSs.u.TOo Send a message via Yahoo to I.miSs.u.TOo
Thumbs down Welldone

Welldone TQ .. Finally you make your customers quit the game .. THX TQ ..
Helmet --> Super 2 SDG +8
Necky --> Super SDG/STG +5 -1
Ring --> Super 2 SDG +7 -3
Blade --> Super 2 SDG +8 -3 (Poison Blade)
Armor --> Super 2 SDG +8
Shield --> Super 2 SDG +8
Boots --> Super 2 SDG +5 -1

Old 05-21-2009, 22:16   #87
snyp
I Got TQ'd

snyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond reputesnyp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, first of all if the Gm's personal account is not botjailed than that does not mean ur system is perfect... i have seen soo many people still botting... so pls dont tell me ur system can detect bots... thats not right

Secondly there are like ALOT of people being botjailed and u say MOST of them use edited client, u cant even garuntee all of them are using edited clients..

You think what we are saying is wrong and what ur system has done is right??

I think i have to quit CO again..
Quote:
I'm sorry but I got the confirmation from our technicians that there is no problem with our system.

Name:snyperr Tro-warr-Tro 126-126-130
friction wat-wat 126-70
Faxfox fire-fire 120-130 (shared)
A new char *secret* 130-128-xxx
Going to be a water-warrior-ninja

Proud to be a member of Errors "India's top dota clan"

Last edited by snyp; 05-21-2009 at 22:19.
snyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2009, 22:27   #88
I.miSs.u.TOo
MezoO

I.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond reputeI.miSs.u.TOo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to I.miSs.u.TOo Send a message via Yahoo to I.miSs.u.TOo
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyp View Post
Ok, first of all if the Gm's personal account is not botjailed than that does not mean ur system is perfect... i have seen soo many people still botting... so pls dont tell me ur system can detect bots... thats not right

Secondly there are like ALOT of people being botjailed and u say MOST of them use edited client, u cant even garuntee all of them are using edited clients..

You think what we are saying is wrong and what ur system has done is right??

I think i have to quit CO again..
ur right lots of players will quit
Helmet --> Super 2 SDG +8
Necky --> Super SDG/STG +5 -1
Ring --> Super 2 SDG +7 -3
Blade --> Super 2 SDG +8 -3 (Poison Blade)
Armor --> Super 2 SDG +8
Shield --> Super 2 SDG +8
Boots --> Super 2 SDG +5 -1

Old 05-21-2009, 22:34   #89
~JoanOfArc~
I Got TQ'd

~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute~JoanOfArc~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.miSs.u.TOo View Post
ur right lots of players will quit
me included, once again, didnt even last 2 weeks this time around either.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. <---copy and paste this if you have ever been tq'ed.

Old 05-21-2009, 22:45   #90
~JoanOfArc~
I Got TQ'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer View Post
Is it just me or is that only egys?

Any one sens a connection?
no its not only egys, i got botjailed also.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: