Old 08-05-2019, 04:33   #1
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Patch 6925 : Monks can't wwk if they are lower in BP

TQ keeps going with anima trash , soon we wont be able to attack others with higher bp
this **** keeps going
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2019, 04:52   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
TQ keeps going with anima trash , soon we wont be able to attack others with higher bp
this **** keeps going
I have not been online yet maybe it is just a glitch that needs fixed. Never before has WWK had any BP restrictions at all. If they changed it on purpose then that will kill the monk class in general for most monks - especially pure tank monks used for events.

On a side note - If TQ in fact did this on purpose you can surely blame the top higher BP players that complained to TQ and if that is the case those players are skillless pathetic fjhuhtgh4th - if that is in fact the case yet I would expect TQ has a glitch in the coding.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2019, 04:57   #3
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I have not been online yet maybe it is just a glitch that needs fixed. Never before has WWK had any BP restrictions at all. If they changed it on purpose then that will kill the monk class in general for most monks - especially pure tank monks used for events.

On a side note - If TQ in fact did this on purpose you can surely blame the top higher BP players that complained to TQ and if that is the case those players are skillless pathetic fjhuhtgh4th - if that is in fact the case yet I would expect TQ has a glitch in the coding.
itsn't a glitch
489 BP Monk vs 490 BP king > Wont WWK
489 BP Monk vs 489 BP king > does WWK

i assume soon you can't use PK modes if you are less than full p19
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2019, 05:46   #4
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
itsn't a glitch
489 BP Monk vs 490 BP king > Wont WWK
489 BP Monk vs 489 BP king > does WWK

i assume soon you can't use PK modes if you are less than full p19
WWK isnt really disabled, you can still deal damage but the enemy you're hitting won't be stunned but damn, monks with low BP are pretty much useless against higher BPs in events now.

RIP Monks.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:13   #5
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Sell gearing out bra game hhhh game gonna die soon hhhhhhh

I can see TQ doing this to other classes making the game unplayable again( yup remember those days where you can only do 1s to bulks that are not even kings)
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2019, 04:12   #6
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
I miss the days before bp when I was a meele water with spear, and could run around one shot-ing most of the server, 2hits for sure would ghost a prince / king. bp rect that real fast.. such a stupid update to suck more money and promote bulking.. in those days full 12+ was not the standard.. my water at full +8 was so op..damn the game was fun back then..I remember I went on an epic pk run throughout ape maps and the snakemen whipeing all the Archer lvling spawns.. ahhhh the good days of co... Now it's a fuking joke and I'm glad I no longer promote tq with bulks. I wouldn't be able to to do much of anything at the moment anyway..not being full 12+ and having 400 chi etc etc etc.. id be another pointless account that hit anyone decent for 1's I assume. Been out now for about 3 -4 years. I do peek in to my server now and again to see who the new king is and see if I can catch some of the old players I once games with.. n e way.. I digress.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish

Last edited by scoobysnacked; 08-12-2019 at 04:16.
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2019, 17:42   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I thought they fixed this issue?
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: