Old 08-03-2019, 05:37   #1
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Can't open last Trojan weapon skill?

So I have all my Trojan skill's Inspired but can't open my Whip.
NCP in Job Center says it is Inspired already and I have completed the Quest but still can't open my Whip.

Any one else having a problem opening their last Weapon Skill?
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2019, 14:11   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
So I have all my Trojan skill's Inspired but can't open my Whip.
NCP in Job Center says it is Inspired already and I have completed the Quest but still can't open my Whip.

Any one else having a problem opening their last Weapon Skill?
Nope, I've got them all. Try to relog and if not you may have not fully completed the quest so check that.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2019, 04:44   #3
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
No, My system indicates I have done the quest for the power whip.
My whip is already INSPIRED and the NCP in the Job center indicated I have already completed the quest for the Whip.
When I click the whip it says it is locked and that I need to see the Sword Master in the Job Center. The Sword Master does not have any options when I see him only to put my other 8 weapon skills into boxes so they show behind my body which is stupid.

I filed a case a few times on this with TQ with screenshots and they only responded they had sent this to the appropriate party @ TQ.
Just stupid they could just log my char or unlock the skill or even re-set the Power whip quest but so far they failed to do anything
Old 08-04-2019, 04:50   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, My system indicates I have done the quest for the power whip.
My whip is already INSPIRED and the NCP in the Job center indicated I have already completed the quest for the Whip.
When I click the whip it says it is locked and that I need to see the Sword Master in the Job Center. The Sword Master does not have any options when I see him only to put my other 8 weapon skills into boxes so they show behind my body which is stupid.

I filed a case a few times on this with TQ with screenshots and they only responded they had sent this to the appropriate party @ TQ.
Just stupid they could just log my char or unlock the skill or even re-set the Power whip quest but so far they failed to do anything
I meant check with the actual quest npc that he sends you to. Not the npc in promo center.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 08-04-2019, 05:49   #5
*Bushwacker*

And how would I know where the NCP is for the Whip Quest. The NCP in Job center automatically sends you to them. Since my Whip Quest say's its complete and it is already inspired I would have no idea where to go.
Old 08-04-2019, 08:43   #6
*Bushwacker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I meant check with the actual quest npc that he sends you to. Not the npc in promo center.
That worked, I found Gongson and re-did the whole quest and it inspired my whip again. Now its unlocked. Thanks for the advice
Old 08-05-2019, 00:35   #7
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
That worked, I found Gongson and re-did the whole quest and it inspired my whip again. Now its unlocked. Thanks for the advice
Np, whip is actually one of the weaker skills anyway tbh. The reflect damage is nice but it has no damage passive. So your melee does 0 damage initially. Really only good if going against someone who'd 1 hit you, but at that point might as well go for the melee kill yourself.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: