Old 08-05-2019, 07:43   #121
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
I still have my immunity save on my chi. I only change the JH which can be change easily later on. The fact that you are fighting 10 vs 100 all the time, making an anti build is not really a bad idea but it really helping us. And that what makes HB losing to us.
Dude you are fighting HB at like 50% of what bangroc did.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2019, 06:18   #122
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Dude you are fighting HB at like 50% of what bangroc did.
You are living in the past and now is the future.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2019, 10:01   #123
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You are living in the past and now is the future.
What is wrong with saying HB now is nothing compared to what bangroc fought? You want to be the strongest which is why you posted on here and being told you arent on jefe and roc level and you say you beating HB and we say HB was much stronger when roc fought them and now its living in the past?
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2019, 08:48   #124
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I still have my immunity save on my chi. I only change the JH which can be change easily later on. The fact that you are fighting 10 vs 100 all the time, making an anti build is not really a bad idea but it really helping us. And that what makes HB losing to us.
I see the ctf numbers. You have the same numbers bro just that you have the highest bp and winning by a little
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: