Old 06-10-2019, 03:47   #16
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
I got to Legendary already too.
So is it even worth it trying to go further or should you just claim by this point?

Does mutation make her change from Lunar Fox to Azure or Celestial?
Well, the event is still around for 21 days, if it won't be enough to get a 5-star maybe at least it'll almost hit at 5-star and then if we got some extra CPs, would be nice to finish it if possible.

For now, i'll just keep mine going.

The Mutation is random, you'll either get the Azure, Celestial or the Shadow color.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:12   #17
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
easy answer pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Well, the event is still around for 21 days, if it won't be enough to get a 5-star maybe at least it'll almost hit at 5-star and then if we got some extra CPs, would be nice to finish it if possible.

For now, i'll just keep mine going.

The Mutation is random, you'll either get the Azure, Celestial or the Shadow color.
better spend the 200/day trying 5 pill or spend it for food?
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2019, 08:15   #18
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
better spend the 200/day trying 5 pill or spend it for food?
What I'm doing is, exchanging all 200 claws for food on my main while I'm also hunting claws on my alts to buy 5 pills and hope for a mount and then just pay 99 cps to unbound it if I get one.
Old 06-10-2019, 15:18   #19
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
What I'm doing is, exchanging all 200 claws for food on my main while I'm also hunting claws on my alts to buy 5 pills and hope for a mount and then just pay 99 cps to unbound it if I get one.
So you dont have the bound white 3 tail fox 4 star that everyone has right? o.O
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2019, 17:01   #20
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
So you dont have the bound white 3 tail fox 4 star that everyone has right? o.O
I was able to win that 4-star fox mount from an old Fashion Deal event, way way back. Its kinda annoying that everyone now has the same mount that used to be the coolest and rarest.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:42   #21
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
well i dont have the divine fox so i will claim one and with this i wont be able to claim to super final prize. though i think you still need to use some cps to get last stage….
so i will be happy with my lvl 4 mount and couple of rewards that the fox still gives before you claim the mount…

Btw anyone knows if the other 3 star mount is only available by melting the blue item?
Old 06-11-2019, 09:57   #22
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Say team ur char with 4 noobs with grabber, do u get more claws?
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2019, 16:12   #23
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
Btw anyone knows if the other 3 star mount is only available by melting the blue item?
Do you mean melting the WildSpirit? yes, the rest of the 3-star mount armors can only be acquired by melting a wildspirit.
Old 06-11-2019, 16:14   #24
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
Say team ur char with 4 noobs with grabber, do u get more claws?
More claws? like more than the daily 200 limit? I don't think so.
Old 06-11-2019, 22:18   #25
SexyAnimalGirl

SexyAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road
the king never spawns on my server. idk about y'alls.
SexyAnimalGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2019, 23:27   #26
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAnimalGirl View Post
the king never spawns on my server. idk about y'alls.
Ive seen it once, around 18:00, never on the 22:00.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:38   #27
Zagger_28

the boss always spawns it even shows a message 30 secs or so before it and teleports you there if you are on the map. The thing is people kill in in few secounds and then everyone can pick the items from the ground. So if you want to try get the items go to the map 1 min before it spawns***8230;
Old 06-12-2019, 15:08   #28
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
I think its possible to get to 5 star legendary, u just need luck and patience until the last day, seems u only need magic upgraded so the fox turns the next star to the next level.
Old 06-12-2019, 19:11   #29
Etienne1
Bound User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
I think its possible to get to 5 star legendary, u just need luck and patience until the last day, seems u only need magic upgraded so the fox turns the next star to the next level.
Its actually possible given that you will always hit the Magic bar when feeding pipi. Hopefully, i'll be able to at least hit 4-star and I'd really consider using some CPs to finish it.

Fashion is my kind of Endgame.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:13   #30
kenflame

Quote:
Its actually possible given that you will always hit the Magic bar when feeding pipi. Hopefully, i'll be able to at least hit 4-star and I'd really consider using some CPs to finish it.

Fashion is my kind of Endgame.
Same fashion is life, i don't understand why people hate me for being a non aggressive pvping 24/7 player despite spending cps on garments and mounts

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: