Old 02-25-2008, 23:51   #1
Sajin

Sajin is just really niceSajin is just really niceSajin is just really niceSajin is just really niceSajin is just really nice
Moon Box Quest?

Ok ive heard you can lose gear in this quest is it true or is it just u drop items u pickd up (like normal)?
Sajin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 00:13   #2
~Tristan~
DefAw8sU

~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of~Tristan~ has much to be proud of
You dont lose gear unless your red or black named like anywhere else.
~Tristan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 00:16   #3
Sajin

Sajin is just really niceSajin is just really niceSajin is just really niceSajin is just really niceSajin is just really nice
even in mb quest?
Sajin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 03:38   #4
LordAyreon
Teddy Bear

LordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajin View Post
even in mb quest?
yes even in moonbox quest
so aslong your not red or black named you have nothing to worry about

Ayreon lvl 130 War
Elminster0903 lvl 121 Fire Tao
EternalDawn lvl 110 - 110 Water Trojan
LordOsiris lvl 111 Trojan
Snow_Angel lvl 113 war
#53S h i n i g a m i#53 ( without the space, forum marks the name as offensive * rolls eyes * ) 112 Ninja
CMouse 125 Archer

Boycott Supporter

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Revelations 6:8
LordAyreon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 07:09   #5
Mururoa

Mururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond reputeMururoa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajin View Post
Ok ive heard you can lose gear in this quest is it true or is it just u drop items u pickd up (like normal)?
Losing items here is like on every normal map.
But if you enter in death tactic without the 6 different tokens, you have to die to leave. And if you're too strong, don't have nightdevil or waterelf, you will have to unwear some of your gear to get enough damage and die, then you may lose the gear in your inventory.

Quote:
Think of the solution, not the problem
Mururoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 08:16   #6
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Here is a guide for the MoonBox Quest, it is a bit long but gives lots on info on the quest

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...threadid=16116

As a way to escape the death tactic I don't lvl my robot and use it to die. Others wear a normal necky and remove that to get out or other normal defence items.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 08:56   #7
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
if you do MB quest and dont have ND or robot or other transform i'd recommend using NORMAL gear so if you have to unequip you will not cry over loosing something good.

(hi toraz)
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 09:05   #8
LordAyreon
Teddy Bear

LordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond reputeLordAyreon has a reputation beyond repute
hmm best thing is just to wait and die or till someone comes by in death and ask them to kill you.

best way is to always keep 2 or 3 sets of moonbox tokens ready.
when I do moonbox I always keep 1 set on me so if I land in death im out just as easy.

Ayreon lvl 130 War
Elminster0903 lvl 121 Fire Tao
EternalDawn lvl 110 - 110 Water Trojan
LordOsiris lvl 111 Trojan
Snow_Angel lvl 113 war
#53S h i n i g a m i#53 ( without the space, forum marks the name as offensive * rolls eyes * ) 112 Ninja
CMouse 125 Archer

Boycott Supporter

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Revelations 6:8
LordAyreon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 02:42   #9
Arcturus1972
Glow Worm

Arcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond reputeArcturus1972 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Arcturus1972
Try this one:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=422467

Included in that link is his Moonbox quest guide, along with tips on how to do it best.

If the "bug" costs TQ money, it gets fixed. If it only inconviences the players, it becomes an "added feature".
Arcturus1972 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: