Old 03-18-2010, 20:22   #31
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
i did catch you and infact, your friends admitted it. you botlvled it ninja warrior 130 130 and i caught it when it was high lvl warrior...keep talking

you dare us to come with an existed proof and yeah we "havent" yet. we caught Raven aimbotting, how about that ?
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 21:53   #32
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Lol still at it boys and girls? (boys)

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2010, 21:56   #33
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
^ girl ?
Old 03-19-2010, 01:16   #34
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SupremacY~ View Post
Proof of auto lvling? LMAO, cause come on, if i was auto lvling, i would of been 130 by now, lol

Havent caught ****
lvling your nin-war in grotto, not even running or stop hitting mobs when Ahmed stands next to you and instant discing on death. Imo shrek thats a bot

you r lucky ahmed can't surpress his urges to kill you otherwise that char would be botjailed too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxMan~ View Post
^ girl ?
yea didn't you know? Stephany is a girl
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 01:54   #35
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
lvling your nin-war in grotto, not even running or stop hitting mobs when Ahmed stands next to you and instant discing on death. Imo shrek thats a bot

you r lucky ahmed can't surpress his urges to kill you otherwise that char would be botjailed too
i was like thanks god i found 1 of the roos to kill that day.

no really, i spotted many of their chars in diff places but everytime they dc the moment i show up so last time i decided to take 1 of them out cause that newb herced me at bi lol

supremacy, ~malice~, salvation, Hot~B1tch and Blade~Angel (lvl 132 trojan wtf? lol)
^ spotted those ones up there & another char im not sure about which is 'Blood~Dragon'

to think of it, shrek likes the "B1itch" writting style and that kinda names.

Quote:
o **** i r disappointed naw!

/facepalm

Last edited by ~XxMan~; 03-19-2010 at 02:24. Reason: errorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 03-19-2010, 05:51   #36
~SupremacY~

~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold~SupremacY~ is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

If xxfail was standing beside one of my so called botters, wouldnt they disconnect? seeing they all log off, when someone enters screen as you people say

you idiots cant provide any proof, if i was really auto lvling, my account would be 130 by now
Old 03-19-2010, 05:54   #37
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SupremacY~ View Post
If xxfail was standing beside one of my so called botters, wouldnt they disconnect? seeing they all log off, when someone enters screen as you people say

you idiots cant provide any proof, if i was really auto lvling, my account would be 130 by now
if you put your auto lvl to "disc if player comes on screen" then it discs yea. However that mode is not a default one as I have yet to see a botter disc in front of me lately..

you call yourself a bot hunter, yet you don't even know that.

Let's just keep it with your real title, "botter"
Old 03-19-2010, 09:40   #38
Fizzban
Ne me mori

Fizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond reputeFizzban has a reputation beyond repute
Well, well, well. How very enlightening. Also rather disappointing. Hi to you all. Nice to see aqua aint changed lol. <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
Lol still at it boys and girls? (boys)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxMan~ View Post
^ girl ?
*Gives bahananana-girl a hug* hahaha

1st 131 Tao/Fire in Aquarius

Last edited by Fizzban; 03-19-2010 at 09:43. Reason: Typossss...naturally
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2010, 18:45   #39
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzban View Post
Well, well, well. How very enlightening. Also rather disappointing. Hi to you all. Nice to see aqua aint changed lol. <3333

*Gives bahananana-girl a hug* hahaha
angry face! I have had a hard time with well every single mod. They all think I am a girl and himie is the worst of them (Looks around)

and to panda and Ahmed

oh and yea it hasn't changed one bit

I'm a guy

Quote:
Old 03-19-2010, 18:56   #40
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

Quote:
angry face! I have had a hard time with well every single mod. They all think I am a girl and himie is the worst of them (Looks around)

and to panda and Ahmed

hai
Old 03-23-2010, 13:03   #41
Absolute.Mark
ILLuMiNaTi

Absolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond reputeAbsolute.Mark has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

and to panda and Ahmed

Your so cute, girl u made my mind go crazy Marry me?

U wonder Why my Name is Absolute.Mark?
Well let me tell u A little ABOUT me
I'm Absolute ME
What u get is ME
All u will get is ME
If u love me U will only love me more!
I'll drive u Crazy! Give u Pleasure! Turn u ON!

Like A Good Bottle of Absolute.Vodka
Love me I'll only Love u back

It is inevitable to get hurt in the realm of love,
no matter how beautiful the dusk is,
the darkness must follow.
Absolute.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2010, 14:23   #42
bahana
Spamomod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute.Mark View Post
Your so cute, girl u made my mind go crazy Marry me?
ajajajajajaja

I'm a guy

Quote:
Old 03-30-2010, 17:47   #43
~Death~God~
Pure Tro

~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute~Death~God~ has a reputation beyond repute
watched first 2 vids (to lazy to watch rest).. not aimbot.
and sup zero, long time no talk.
Super SDG SDG +6 -1 Ring
Super SDG SDG +7 -3 Posion Blade
Super SDG SDG +7 -5 Armor
Super SDG SDG +6 -3 Blade
Super SDG SDG +6 -5 Club
Super SDG SDG +5 -3 Boots
Super RTG____ +5 -x Fan
Super RGG SGG +5 -x Tower

Dark Wizard
Magic Bottle

OwnageMayOccur GuildLeader
~Death~God~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2010, 02:55   #44
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Death~God~ View Post
watched first 2 vids (to lazy to watch rest).. not aimbot.
and sup zero, long time no talk.
at later vids you see him chain wildly too. InfinitY got botjailed for aimbot for waaaay less then what we taped Rvn for.

Last edited by *~panda~*; 03-31-2010 at 05:21.
Old 04-24-2010, 13:58   #45
Insanecorn
MAO

Insanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond reputeInsanecorn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
as for ninja tourny, if i fb im an aimbotter *cough* if i fog im an autofogger if i zap im a zap***** if i beat the living crap outta you while being outnumbered, im being owned ? well thats new

outnumbered but never outgunned
Nice job on the engrish there but think you may want to reread your little 'misunderstanding'

As for ping...its as zero said. After you play it for a couple years it isn't even l33t aiming skills or wtv it's prediction...why? Do you really think your people's behavior is unique? It's pathetic how you people go.

And you know the worst part...you threaten loads upon loads of botjailing on them but after what a year+ all you got was 1 iffy aimbotting vid judged by an inept moron? Kudos lot's to be proud of there.

As for someone admitting they suck in that format...congratz? That's hardly admitting more giving a comparison and such to make someone look far worse. Then again it's funny as you all cry about the 'forum game' but yet you play it all hardcore as well.

Also no one cares about you QQing about aimbotting when you die, as that is all what crying wolf like that is.

Ohh also...Hai thar Aimbot follower...Go back to following around Infinity I heards he leads you Egyptians well in the way of transferring money and bulking
Insanecorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: