Old 02-17-2009, 04:00   #16
JoKerZ
WhySoケツ?

JoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond reputeJoKerZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzzz View Post
You're a firetao.
I used to carry with me a lev15 2 soc SUPER blade just in case i needed to aimbot someone when i'm bored lol. http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2...miles53pv1.gif

[ WaterServer Ninja>Firetao ]

WhySoSerious?! Guild Leader

My way of joking is telling the truth, that's the funniest joke in the world.

He has white skin…
He has red lips…
He has green hair…
He tells jokes that are not funny…
He wears purple...
And, he enjoy killing people.

***12518;***12454; ***12356; ***12373; ***12416;

JoKerZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 09:39   #17
ff7CloudRX3
Banned

ff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond reputeff7CloudRX3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoKerZ View Post
I used to carry with me a lev15 2 soc SUPER blade just in case i needed to aimbot someone when i'm bored lol. http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2...miles53pv1.gif
I knew an arch that did that before the Talismans. ***** aimbotted me in MC and I lost like 5pc when I was lvl 129. >.<"
ff7CloudRX3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 09:47   #18
Elim
Long Wenis

Elim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond repute
I'm arrogant, I'm a *****, ******, mother****er, and an *******.

I really don't give a **** about anything that goes on in the forums anymore, **** this ****ing ****ity ****ing ****.

AND **** YOU TOO

Classic CO Server.

Flair - 130-58 Warrior-Warrior =]
Guild Leader of ShakeAndBake.

Quote:
Elim can and does bend you over and has his way with you.
Elim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 13:50   #19
Hero(ine)
Fiery

Hero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Hero(ine)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elim View Post
I'm arrogant, I'm a *****, ******, mother****er, and an *******.

I really don't give a **** about anything that goes on in the forums anymore, **** this ****ing ****ity ****ing ****.

AND **** YOU TOO
And you are also a good representation as to why the forums are a waste of time. It's like talking to a rock. You can say whatever you want to it and do whatever you want to it but in the end it's still going to be the same old...and in this case...douche of a rock.

Water:
Piku:
110 -> 114 Retired
Water -> Fire

Currently working on a warrior..level will be posted in the near future.

I keep quitting but I keep coming back...>.<
Hero(ine) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 15:01   #20
Devzzzz
L2 " ' "

Devzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero(ine) View Post
And you are also a good representation as to why the forums are a waste of time. It's like talking to a rock. You can say whatever you want to it and do whatever you want to it but in the end it's still going to be the same old...and in this case...douche of a rock.
Old 02-17-2009, 17:17   #21
M&MsYummie
AbbyHasMsn

M&MsYummie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to M&MsYummie
Quote:
+1

May I put this in my signature?

Semi-Quitted

When all else fails, and you have no other words. Feel free to copy + paste this on peoples threads:
¶***305;§§ ***375;***333;***367;***341;§£***317;ƒ
M&MsYummie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 19:01   #22
Elim
Long Wenis

Elim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond reputeElim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&MsYummie View Post
+1

May I put this in my signature?
I'm sure Grant won't mind :P

Classic CO Server.

Flair - 130-58 Warrior-Warrior =]
Guild Leader of ShakeAndBake.

Quote:
Elim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 19:08   #23
VicReaper1

VicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond reputeVicReaper1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to VicReaper1 Send a message via Skype™ to VicReaper1
Quote:
Get over yourselves. This game is easy.

The ONLY thing that takes any kind of skill is fb/ss, and even that is simple as ****. On my 123 warrior on Centaur I was called a hacker dozens of times and never even once looked for an aimbot. It's really just not that hard to do. The fact that anyone would even consider this game as hard makes me laugh. It's time consuming, but not hard.

I just felt the need to post something like this because I'm sick of seeing sigs in community chat where people have links to their awesome fb videos and gw videos. I mean give me a break lol
Don't blow a tantrum now ya' hear?
It's a VIDEO GAME, go play me in CoD4, and CoD:WaW, the proving ground. ^^
x6tence
VicReaper1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 19:08   #24
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elim View Post
I'm sure Grant won't mind :P
it'd be a first for him.

No one likes grant.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 22:53   #25
Hero(ine)
Fiery

Hero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond reputeHero(ine) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who the **** is Elim.

Or better yet who gives a **** who Elim is.

Water:
Piku:
110 -> 114 Retired
Water -> Fire

Old 02-17-2009, 22:54   #26
Hero(ine)
Fiery

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicReaper1 View Post
Don't blow a tantrum now ya' hear?
It's a VIDEO GAME, go play me in CoD4, and CoD:WaW, the proving ground. ^^
lol I'm not having a tantrum. Forgive me for trying to spark some kind of discussion.

I do find it funny how you tell me it's a video game so I should calm down, and then you challenge me in different video games.

-edit- i'm more a tf2 player anyway.

Water:
Piku:
110 -> 114 Retired
Water -> Fire

Old 02-18-2009, 05:12   #27
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/w...s2zs3dn5qo.gif
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 07:19   #28
Panian_GotBant
No u

Panian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who the **** is Elim.

elim > u

Yes iam Spat obey me
Hey monkey get funky

Panian Trojan

Panian_GotBant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 08:29   #29
SabanTheEvil
Banned

SabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyabwoywezza View Post
Does it look like any of us give a **** about what you think? No. So stop making threads, wipe your tears away and get on with your life sunshine.
I care about him/her! I really do!
SabanTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 08:31   #30
SabanTheEvil
Banned

SabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond reputeSabanTheEvil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who the **** is Elim.

And who would you be?
SabanTheEvil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: