Old 06-23-2011, 15:18   #1
DenuMx
Loyal

DenuMx is on a distinguished road
Evelyin- DenuMx Bot Jail Evidence Refutable

Those videos of DenuMx clearly do not prove of any aim-bot usage. I don't see how you could think just because someone can hit 2-3 times in a row against someone who is clearly lagging should automatically be considered "aim-bot." I haven't got a chance to refute those videos because it would obviously be a waste of time. You clearly are bot jailing characters without reason. That is why you have lost potential money in the process.

It amazes me how after all these years, you still continue to feed those who are unskilled by running your actual legit players off. You are either corrupt, or unable to analyze and detect what aim-boting actually looks like. Majority of the time, it's lag that makes those hits look spectacular, but none are impossible.

You can continue bot jailing with videos that are baseless, but it certainly won't help this game's reputation for kicking out loyal and professional players. Evidence of how much this game has gone downhill are these forums, and their lack of traffic.

-DenuM

Old chars not listed here.

Retired due to the game's bad management.

Last edited by DenuMx; 06-23-2011 at 15:22.
DenuMx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 17:53   #2
SlickChicken

SlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenuMx View Post
Those videos of DenuMx clearly do not prove of any aim-bot usage. I don't see how you could think just because someone can hit 2-3 times in a row against someone who is clearly lagging should automatically be considered "aim-bot." I haven't got a chance to refute those videos because it would obviously be a waste of time. You clearly are bot jailing characters without reason. That is why you have lost potential money in the process.

It amazes me how after all these years, you still continue to feed those who are unskilled by running your actual legit players off. You are either corrupt, or unable to analyze and detect what aim-boting actually looks like. Majority of the time, it's lag that makes those hits look spectacular, but none are impossible.

You can continue bot jailing with videos that are baseless, but it certainly won't help this game's reputation for kicking out loyal and professional players. Evidence of how much this game has gone downhill are these forums, and their lack of traffic.

-DenuM

dude she bot jailed someone with an edit video LOL. Stupid ass mod
Guild-SeizmicCrush/DirtyDozen & CorruptAngels <3 DL
SevenHeaven -> NMI -> D12 (generation ended)

Liberty
SlickChicken (Firetao) level 119 quit (gave away)
SlickChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 18:49   #3
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
while i am not your mod any more , this is not the place to flame evelyin. She tries her best, unlike the rest of the staff at tq.
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 11:24   #4
Devils
DirtySouth

Devils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond reputeDevils has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Devils
Everyone should quit,seriously its not like TQ is doing anything to make this game any better.

Snowfall/Cancer
Devils_Reject old shcool pure pwn trojan

Retired...collecting dust how ever you want to say it I QUIT!!!

you need to grow up and learn to use the thing between your ears properly... its not for storing hot air
Devils is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: