Old 04-07-2011, 07:34   #1
d3kst3r
Kharn Ecthelion R/E20

d3kst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone remember SevenHeaven vs DigitalDragon?

Wow... it's been like a decade since I played on Tiger server. I was there at the very beginning of the server where there were 2 powerful guilds called SevenHeaven headed by Botak, Yang and Baluku vs DigitalDragon headed by NobodyYouKnow aka NYK. 7H won and NYK went into exile for a year. Then he returned and we all rejoined DD which had become known as Underworld. By then 7H basically owned the server.

But we slowly built up our power and strength and eventually overthrew 7H. NYK was branded a hero, almost a godly messiah but then he become corrupt with power and fame and became public enemy number 1. I watched his rise and fall as I was his number 1 commander d3kst3r and we shared the account.

I remember the old players, Malachi, Yang, Botak, Baluku, NYK, AoiShikaku, TaoLagur, IndridCold, MacArthur (the most badass serial Pker I've ever seen who fought a rebel war by himself against 7H), Ashara and all the rest I can barely recall since it's been so long.

I thought I'd drop in after all these years as those memories are still the greatest MMO memories I've ever known in all these countless years.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:47   #2
Mandies
Peachy :)

Mandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond repute
I still remember TaoLagur getting mad at me because I wouldn't give him my socket bag.

... and MacArthur would be killing 7h left and right at reddevils.

This came a little later on, but it was funny how AkiraXxx started out with herc and used to chase me around arena trying to land a hit.

Those were awesome times.
Mandies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2011, 09:31   #3
d3kst3r
Kharn Ecthelion R/E20

d3kst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah I remember AkiraXxx, he was a clan leader of one of the smaller clans in an alliance with DD. I can't believe it took like 10 clans all rallied behind Underworld in order to beat 7H. 7H had won like 100 consecutive guildwars in a row and owned everything in the server. They were like the government of Tiger basically.

I remember the day when we overthrew 7H in guildwar the entire screen was filled with people killing each other. Baluku was the most powerful character in the entire server having been the first reborn and had all socket supers +6 etc. and 1 hercules would kill like 20 people and he'd run out and spam like 5 of them killing half the alliance in the process.

But I guess we won due to our water taos rezzing everyone none stop. I remember Akiraxxx raging so hard that Baluku was BS. I seem to recall you were a water taoist back then about level 80 or so. There were only about 5 reborns in the server and they were all in 7h.

I remember after 7H was overthrown there was like 10 million bucks worth of fireworks going off in TC none stop for half an hour that all the noobies complained of lagging up their machines.

NYK was hailed as the king of the server and everyone was swearing allegiance to him and Underworld. I think this went to his head and he started becoming evil and abusing his power. Eventually he became the most hated man in the server and the alliance fell apart along with his guild. I being his deputy decided to desert him and went guildless for a long time.

Eventually NYK became as powerful as Baluku and became a 1 man pker who went around killing anyone he didn't like. When one of his closest friends and one of the servers top water taos who fought alongside him in overthrowing 7H left his guild to join 7H NYK bid him farewell and no hard feelings etc. and then NYK suprise PKed him out of nowhere.

Ah so many memories...
Old 04-08-2011, 19:52   #4
××Maximos××
TheVillain

××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute
i was a worthless piece of **** back then,but i was there i remember that...u might remember Parafas_br or afrodite whatever,those were my family,dont recall ur name tho :X all the others i recall lmao ^^

btw tiger blows nowadays

AdrIanO - Monk - Warrior - Fire - 130-130-140-369 BP

*Maximos* - Water - Warrior - Trojan - 130-130-139-368 BP

Everything You need in life is money and power,all the rest can be achieved through it ~ Lex Luthor
××Maximos×× is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2011, 01:18   #5
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Yeah i was there too xD on niKs and ikKo, but i was something around lvl 90 back then xD, and maximos i remember ur warr doing mbx with an refined +6 soc helm hahaha xD

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2011, 08:38   #6
××Maximos××
TheVillain

××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute××Maximos×× has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by niKsy View Post
Yeah i was there too xD on niKs and ikKo, but i was something around lvl 90 back then xD, and maximos i remember ur warr doing mbx with an refined +6 soc helm hahaha xD
lmao that was a while longer wasnt it? during 7h times im pretty sure i was a lv 70 non reborn tro full unique lmao,i got myself the warrior later on,and that was during the time Pedro! guild was rulling,which was NoMoreIllusions that kept fighting necros guild Owned

AdrIanO - Monk - Warrior - Fire - 130-130-140-369 BP

*Maximos* - Water - Warrior - Trojan - 130-130-139-368 BP

Everything You need in life is money and power,all the rest can be achieved through it ~ Lex Luthor
××Maximos×× is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011, 12:10   #7
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
Wow... it's been like a decade since I played on Tiger server. I was there at the very beginning of the server where there were 2 powerful guilds called SevenHeaven headed by Botak, Yang and Baluku vs DigitalDragon headed by NobodyYouKnow aka NYK. 7H won and NYK went into exile for a year. Then he returned and we all rejoined DD which had become known as Underworld. By then 7H basically owned the server.

But we slowly built up our power and strength and eventually overthrew 7H. NYK was branded a hero, almost a godly messiah but then he become corrupt with power and fame and became public enemy number 1. I watched his rise and fall as I was his number 1 commander d3kst3r and we shared the account.

I remember the old players, Malachi, Yang, Botak, Baluku, NYK, AoiShikaku, TaoLagur, IndridCold, MacArthur (the most badass serial Pker I've ever seen who fought a rebel war by himself against 7H), Ashara and all the rest I can barely recall since it's been so long.

I thought I'd drop in after all these years as those memories are still the greatest MMO memories I've ever known in all these countless years.

I Was There ........Now-A-Days We Got A Bunch Of New-Queers Trying To Run The Server......We Out Skill Them, Out Power Them, All That Jazz.....But If We Do Too Well, They Fraps Us And GMs Say Its Aimbot Or Crap Like That, Its Really Ridiculous.

Anything Over 2 FBs In A Row Now Is Considered Aimbot, Back Then Legit Players Could Chain Fb After Fb After Fb......Nobody Cried Aimbot. I Blame Raegonnis For Starting The Whole "Aimbot" Craze....Anytime You'd Hit Him More Than Once, He'd Blame Cheats And Hax :P

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Violaceous Water-War-Pirate L139
InternetAdult is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 05:27   #8
ninjenga

ninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of lightninjenga is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.xfire.com/video/3bbfb6/
I stopped recording to short to show you crying cheat but you remember

you call others queer?

last 6 gw you guys lost half
not out skilled - just power
10 full +12's vs 1 full 12 lol

we prove your side sucks everyday

Last edited by ninjenga; 04-11-2011 at 05:33.
ninjenga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 10:24   #9
hippy
daa?

hippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjenga View Post

you call others queer?

actually u dont. u just fraps us and put rea to the point to screw the vidster system and botjail us haha. i just pwned ur asses in ga with universe.. 2 +12 tros against +12 tros fire and other noobs. as i said already on game.. its not hacks.. u guys just suck!
BastA: what ????
FloppyDonkey 131/131/138 Water Warrior Trojan

hippy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 12:38   #10
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjenga View Post

you call others queer?

Remember that GW where we got darth on a full +12 monk and you guys didn't even get in the castle? I'd get used to that o.O

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Old 04-12-2011, 12:52   #11
InternetAdult

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy View Post
actually u dont. u just fraps us and put rea to the point to screw the vidster system and botjail us haha. i just pwned ur asses in ga with universe.. 2 +12 tros against +12 tros fire and other noobs. as i said already on game.. its not hacks.. u guys just suck!
They Have Admitted Countless Times That The Vidster System Can Be Exploited. So I Take It They Speak From Experience. Cause Anytime One Of Theirs Gets Botjailed, They Say "Look At The Video, Not Hacking There Amature" When It Was Their Precious Vidsters That Approved The Video In The First Place

They Are Just Hypocrites. They Have Found An Easy Way To Get Rid Of People They Don't Like, As Long As That Person Has A Little Skill, They Can Get Them Jailed By Spamming Videos.

Anyone Who Plays Online Games Enough Knows You Can See Funny Things Happen When Fighting, Lots Of Them Glitches, But They Can Look Suspicious. Rae And Jenga Fraps 24/7, So All They Gotta Do Is Catch Enough Of Those Funny Glitches/Lag Spikes/Frame Skips (Sometimes On Their End) And Spam The Video To The Vidsters, Then Get Someone Bot Jailed.

And It's Also Funny......Took Jenga 3 Days To Get Over That Butt-Rape During GW To Actually Start Talking Trash Again :P

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Old 04-12-2011, 15:09   #12
hippy
daa?

hippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond reputehippy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetAdult View Post
They Have Admitted Countless Times That The Vidster System Can Be Exploited. So I Take It They Speak From Experience. Cause Anytime One Of Theirs Gets Botjailed, They Say "Look At The Video, Not Hacking There Amature" When It Was Their Precious Vidsters That Approved The Video In The First Place

They Are Just Hypocrites. They Have Found An Easy Way To Get Rid Of People They Don't Like, As Long As That Person Has A Little Skill, They Can Get Them Jailed By Spamming Videos.

Anyone Who Plays Online Games Enough Knows You Can See Funny Things Happen When Fighting, Lots Of Them Glitches, But They Can Look Suspicious. Rae And Jenga Fraps 24/7, So All They Gotta Do Is Catch Enough Of Those Funny Glitches/Lag Spikes/Frame Skips (Sometimes On Their End) And Spam The Video To The Vidsters, Then Get Someone Bot Jailed.

And It's Also Funny......Took Jenga 3 Days To Get Over That Butt-Rape During GW To Actually Start Talking Trash Again :P

As ma sweet dear Niksy says... Aaaamen! and pray to our hooly flying fat cow jenga!

post.. im tooo frigging bored! haha
BastA: what ????
FloppyDonkey 131/131/138 Water Warrior Trojan

hippy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 16:36   #13
HotShot
SOCOM

HotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond reputeHotShot has a reputation beyond repute
haha i remember that ****, when nyk turned evil- went rednamed and we raped his ass. akiraxxx *****ass and kiki got owned on the forums. those were the days man. i was Kiet btw if anyone remembers
Old 04-13-2011, 00:36   #14
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShot View Post
haha i remember that ****, when nyk turned evil- went rednamed and we raped his ass. akiraxxx *****ass and kiki got owned on the forums. those were the days man. i was Kiet btw if anyone remembers
the best thing to happen on this forum Was Nacitar getting that vid of Kiki stripping to Malachi over MSN. Funny **** indeed

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2011, 16:28   #15
id0liz3rz

id0liz3rz is on a distinguished road
it wasnt good enough there was no nakedness!
the best thing to ever happen was Xianora sticking popcicles in her vag and getting posted all over the forums
now that was something to talk about!
id0liz3rz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: