Old 08-19-2010, 06:46   #1
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
These guys have been invading my house Sparta style.

I woke up with at least 6 of these coming from under my bed. Some even invaded the bathroom and the living room. All but the kitchen. WTF???
I used bug spray... no use, they kinda like it O_o i had to squish them myself and get rid of the eggs.
Wtf to do? Need Wester help.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 06:48   #2
Erikuasu2
Banned

Erikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post

I woke up with at least 6 of these coming from under my bed. Some even invaded the bathroom and the living room. All but the kitchen. WTF???
I used bug spray... no use, they kinda like it O_o i had to squish them myself and get rid of the eggs.
Wtf to do? Need Wester help.
EWWWWWW, cockroaches grosssss. Good luck with that those *******s are a ***** to get rid of. You can try a fogger, but if it doesnt work the first time it wont work the second time, they actually become immune to it. Only thing I can suggest is not leave any food around or water. When you put dishes in the sink wash them off first or clean them, then dry the sink. Do not leave so much as a crumb lying around.

Edit: You can also try these. http://www.amazon.com/Black-Flag-610.../dp/B00067IVXA. Its a roach motel basically its a little motel for roaches with a very sticky tape on the inside. Catches a good number of them.

O and heres a vid for you. You should know what your up against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcpRfsLlI2M

Last edited by Erikuasu2; 08-19-2010 at 07:04.
Erikuasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 07:11   #3
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Just get this guy, the exterminator to disinfect your whole house. o.o
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 07:12   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu2 View Post
EWWWWWW, cockroaches grosssss. Good luck with that those *******s are a ***** to get rid of. You can try a fogger, but if it doesnt work the first time it wont work the second time, they actually become immune to it. Only thing I can suggest is not leave any food around or water. When you put dishes in the sink wash them off first or clean them, then dry the sink. Do not leave so much as a crumb lying around.

Edit: You can also try these. http://www.amazon.com/Black-Flag-610.../dp/B00067IVXA. Its a roach motel basically its a little motel for roaches with a very sticky tape on the inside. Catches a good number of them.

O and heres a vid for you. You should know what your up against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcpRfsLlI2M
Apparently, these things are feeding on the fuzzy walls my dad put to isolate stuff around here.
Why aren't they in the kitchen, where food supposedly is enough?
Why are they lurking under my bed and under the bath tub? O.o
Idk wtf to use against them, the spray says it's for roaches but these guys seem to enjoy it. Also that moth that mom was chasing through the house all night seems immune to it as well.
The only things it killed were the ladybugs...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 07:39   #5
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
ladybugs apparently are useful. They eat flies. D=
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 07:41   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
ladybugs apparently are useful. They eat flies. D=
Ladybugs also eat some plant parasites. Some woman had them placed on her flowers for that. They were sooo cute and they spread all over the garden. I got the chance to see an orange lady bug with white dots on it. ^_^
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 07:58   #7
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Don't use a roach motel, or the male roaches will bring *****s in there and **** until they have 500 babies then you're really sol.
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 08:05   #8
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Don't use a roach motel, or the male roaches will bring *****s in there and **** until they have 500 babies then you're really sol.
Maybe if i use dad's moldy cheese, they will gather on it and leave me alone at night.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 08:28   #9
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Bugs like that build up in your house, and then they start roaming all over. Chances are if there's six that you can visibly see, or saw. There's twenty somewhere else. And they're probably all ****ing like rabbits.

Exterminator before it gets worse.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 08:41   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
Bugs like that build up in your house, and then they start roaming all over. Chances are if there's six that you can visibly see, or saw. There's twenty somewhere else. And they're probably all ****ing like rabbits.

Exterminator before it gets worse.
Can't find an exterminator... And anyone that would want to exterminate these needs a grenade.
Also, last year it was worse: killed 40 just by squishing them, all gathered under my mom's mirror desk O_o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 08:53   #11
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can't find an exterminator... And anyone that would want to exterminate these needs a grenade.
Also, last year it was worse: killed 40 just by squishing them, all gathered under my mom's mirror desk O_o
I am sure there are tons of exterminators around you. Look harder!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:56   #12
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
You can get rid of them. You just need something stronger than a nuclear bomb.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 08:57   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I am sure there are tons of exterminators around you. Look harder!
I see no announcements in news papers. But doubt my parents would hire one.
And the spray is useless... so what could an ext use?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 09:00   #14
Wester V.3

Quote:
I see no announcements in news papers. But doubt my parents would hire one.
And the spray is useless... so what could an ext use?
They have high grade ****, stuff you can't buy in stores. And you guys don't have yellow pages? Lol.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:06   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
They have high grade ****, stuff you can't buy in stores. And you guys don't have yellow pages? Lol.
Since my parents don't read anymore, they threw away all the Yellow page books that were collecting dust anyway.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: