Old 02-22-2009, 07:40   #1
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Warning about losing your account

on 22nd of february at 9am british time,LightSword and GoD were hacked,and all the gear is gone.

I really Doubt the GM's are going to help me,but i will remain in the EH Vent Playing DarkFall.

Seriously,its been fun guys,the past 4 years have been awesome.

And so,i leave you with my best moments.

http://www.gamerstube.com/uvideos.ph...63&type=public

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9c0...eature=channel

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/ca...360683fc8eNTA3

*edit* Got my account back BUT also got this email:

Lol at this email:

Sent: 24 February 2009 06:17:00
To: muretts (name removed)@hotmail.co.uk)

Dear player,
Unfortunately,we accidently gave the account informations
to another player.
We are unable to help you in this matter though,because as it states in the Terms of Service(Link),we have the right to withhold your account and do what we wish with it.
If you have any other or further questions,please use live support (link)
Your case number is: T-***.
Regards

TQ Support Team

-- Check out the free MMORPGs on: http://us.91.com/ --

ironic,it made my 1000th post

i didnt get my Moongem gear back though. They Compensated with a MiracGourd instead,taken from the egyptions I.P's acc,waiting on the name...

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?

Last edited by DarkRage; 02-27-2009 at 09:11.
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2009, 08:34   #2
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
wtf seriously, that ****ing sux man. douche bag gms better help u out, thats ****ing bs. who am i gonna go own pka and jail with when i decide to log on and shyt. dude i hope u get ur and ur cuz's gear back. if not i'll see u in mega ten?? or log on into vent every now and then when i'm playing css or something.

-edit- lol i remember when u and juan were going black just for the kicks of it when items weren't able to be dropped if locked. lofl good times xD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o

Last edited by ChuckJenkins; 02-22-2009 at 08:47.
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2009, 08:50   #3
|LeGenD|
Banned

|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |LeGenD|
how the ** u got hacked and by who?
|LeGenD| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2009, 08:56   #4
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
no idea and no idea. GMs pretty much told me to go Feck myself...

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 12:50   #5
kiera
Wasn't Me

kiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond reputekiera has a reputation beyond repute
How in the hell do you get hacked having full info. on your char(Last time you got hacked on God and got him back. You told me the GM gave you full info on Light.) and the GM won't help you????? Im guessing My ears and Magic Bottle were taken as well.

Super Boots +7 -3 2 soc. 2SDG
Super Shield +12 -3 2 soc. 2 SDG
Super War. Armor +12 -3 2 soc. 2 SDG
Super war helmet +12 -3 2 Soc. 2 SDG
Super psn Blade +8 -3 2 soc. 2 SDG
Super Dex ring +7 -3 2 soc 2 SDG
Super Necky +7 -3 2 soc. 2 SDG
Super Fan +7 -1 2 soc. 2 STG
Super Tower +7 -1 2 soc. 2 SGG

Last edited by kiera; 02-22-2009 at 23:15. Reason: cuz I can
kiera is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2009, 13:50   #6
LightSword
Psycho

They wont give me a reason. Believe me im trying my best to get LightSwords gear back. Light is naked. GoD is naked. i dont no whats going on.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2009, 14:06   #7
LostandConfused

LostandConfused is a glorious beacon of lightLostandConfused is a glorious beacon of lightLostandConfused is a glorious beacon of lightLostandConfused is a glorious beacon of lightLostandConfused is a glorious beacon of lightLostandConfused is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, I hope everything gets cleared out and The GM's get off there ass and help get your stuff back.. If they do tell you who hacked you let those of us know so we can be aware of who it is so we can do our thing (You know what im talking about) But that suxs man wish you all the luck in the world on this matter

Non Reborn
~Benihime~ Lv 133 2nd rb

Gear
Super + 6 2 SDG Ears ( the + 12 hat finished )
Super + 7 2 SDG Necky
Super + 7 2 SDG ATK Ring
Super +12 2 SDG Bow
Super + 8 2 SDG Coat
Super + 6 2 SDG Boots
Super + 7 2 soc Fan
Super + 6 2 soc Tower
LostandConfused is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2009, 23:16   #8
Mavrick

Mavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond repute
White boy how the hell did u get jacked? They better get ur stuff and GoD back. I can't do much (because I don't buy dbs and because I have lotta essays to do this week) but let me know if there is anything I can do.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:51   #9
|LeGenD|
Banned

|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute|LeGenD| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |LeGenD|
This is bull****
is ur acc shared ?
|LeGenD| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 05:27   #10
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
no his accnt isn't shared.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 06:28   #11
Aksu-
No Terve

Aksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud ofAksu- has much to be proud of
LightDoosh... Hope you get your gears back

*ZaoN*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clorox View Post
MMORPG - Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
beowulf became queer? i meant queen

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...=1#post8943206
Aksu- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 08:24   #12
Mr.Edmundo
Banned

Mr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Edmundo has a reputation beyond repute
Light i can help. talk to me in msn. seriously im a noop but i got my moves. i got ed unbanned xD .
Mr.Edmundo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 08:44   #13
lukas
looking

lukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond repute
Its almost impossible to get hacked if your char isn't shared and you got full info... But yeah... I know that feeling... I am sry to hear that
Old 02-23-2009, 11:37   #14
Aeristifa
Rassengan

Aeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond reputeAeristifa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Aeristifa Send a message via MSN to Aeristifa Send a message via Yahoo to Aeristifa Send a message via Skype™ to Aeristifa
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
on 22nd of february at 9am british time,LightSword and GoD were hacked,and all the gear is gone.

I really Doubt the GM's are going to help me,but i will remain in the EH Vent Playing DarkFall.

Seriously,its been fun guys,the past 4 years have been awesome.

And so,i leave you with my best moments.

http://www.gamerstube.com/uvideos.ph...63&type=public

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9c0...eature=channel

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/ca...360683fc8eNTA3

ironic,it made my 1000th post

Find out who did it x_x. I hope you get your gears back. And I don't have your ventrilo info so I can't come on and talk to you....>_>. But I do have you on msn .
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Tiger Server:
Aeristifa- 116 Warr-Warr (Retired)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

BotJail Count: 16

Proud Leader of C.S.I Club (Can't Stand Idiots. For This Forum's Unless It's already Taken. )

Love Your Enemies. They Hate That.
Aeristifa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 14:47   #15
Mavrick

Mavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond repute
Well the person who jacked LightSword must have been a trade partner so check your list and see if someone new is there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: