Old 10-11-2008, 11:01   #1
Edmundo
Banned

Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond repute
Memories with friends

WELL ppl i want make this thread , so evryone post how each ppl met their friends :P.

i will start:

well long time ago i had a LOT of friends like 2 or 3 xD.

but then i meet nice ppl i will start with .

Colin, ( now days AxeFiend , when i met him he was a NOOP i remeber like yesterday i sold a ring soc elite or something , i waited him to get Dbs and from that day Colin its my biatch . He is nice person and trustful guy . He lend me use some of his items time to time to Pwn turks :P.

Mandies , i met her! like what? mmmm 3 / 4 / 5 years ago :P ?. She is the Jail Guardian All day reviving people in the jail, Sadly now days she cant but , she still patrolling the Jail . Let me tell you guys im so proud of Mandies cause she has growed up and she dont fall in my fooled tricks anymore . LOWE YOU Mandies . i fooled her with bracalet i got and a blade ( i told her hey Mandies keep me this items a sec, im gonna relog ( or something like that) ) and then PWNED . the items are of her now HAHAHAH. :P she get mad with me :P but i know she lowes me too .

Patrock
, Rhaptorne now days he is good friend trust on him 100 pct. He is crazy noop , but he has nice gear, i met him mmmmm in PKT ? :P Lmao mmm or maybe before but cant remember :S But well. He is cool .

Rikudon
, A noob i met him 2 years ago ( arround) when he was trojan non reborn , he is nice person , but sadly he use HAXORNATOR ! and pwn me in FB :S ( Joke he is clean).

SweetChaos
, This dud im worried for , He is and was my friend long time ago, but since november or arround of 2006 i dont see him :S . Last thing he told me was Ed im goin home , i will not be on for a while. that is a long while... . But well SweetChaos is amazing in fb =D he teach me the half i know on fb. good friend too , He dont like cheat .

Galuega, mmmmmmmm Long time ago, he is good in fb :P He is my G sensei

Justin , Bane Now days and Crue1 , i met him Long time ago in his old fire he is cool guy , good and Kinda crazy . He lend me use his chars to Pwn turks .

Joel, Babby-Yggy now days, He is Crazy guy, One of the best warrior farmer in the server Has amazing gear :P , He lend me use his gear :P time to time . is a person you can trust in .

Sarah , met her Long time ago! My wife! , The best person i met in the game, she is funny, good person and helped me in some problems i had :P , she is a person you can count with and she will or try to help you ;P.

Jhon , Wife_Of_Akinci now days , he is the best tao in the server :P,
good friend, DOMINICAN LIKE ME, PWN YOU ALL SUCK MY ***** BELIEVE IT OR NO. he is good person .

Kyle i Met this guy loong time ago , we were friend we fight , we go back to friends then back to fight, but well if you know Kyle he is good, but if he piss off he start talking lot crap you cant pay attention to, but he is nice guy , believe it or no :P Actually char darth-maul.

Ziggy I knew this guy 3 years ago , since the first day i met him i know he was totally crazy , poor guy but he is cool Lmao.
i think her char was Seizure? or dunno.

Niks Actual char , Zatřichi he is good friend, Always buying my +2 +1 stones :P, I remeber when i was 100 1 reborn :P and he was archer female :P xD on Niks ;p.

Bob
Actual char Mega_Bob aka Bob mega , he is good person , kinda crazy , he lend me use his gear to pwn turks, i met him 1 year ago ? :P.

IK and Bebe
. My guild leaders,! IKORZ its quiet guy , but nice person, he is funny :P, he is good friend and person you can trust with.
Bebe she is a friend for me , some1 i trust a lot . ( LIKE EVRYONE ) :S.
They both helped me when i got hacked :S, and also sarah did.

Proximo He is good person, we had our diference before :S , i admit it i tried to scam a noob with socket, :S offering mets for one of them. I didnt know was him, but well i think he forgive me for that :P but he is to proud to admit it :P.

Rets he is good person, and spam in forum a lot xD

LightSword
he always making fun of me :P but dont worrie he lowe me he told me :P, he met me when i was pking in Ape aparently :P Lmao. when im not doing that -.- .

Jacob
His char were Kalysta ,nacitar and others. He was amazing fber in this game, he quit, or retired :P Who know if he might come back ( gonna be a surprise). He helps me all the time i have computer problems :P lol, i think when i talk to him in msn he say **** is Ed here we go again :P, he fuked his pc again =D

Carlos , his char is Probot and Apollo , He is good person :P from texas, he like play ping pong chinese style, he told me Lmao. He is good noop.

CHUCK NORRIS! He is a noop i met in ape or , i remeber him always pking with refined stuff, he is cool guy, from texas he is fan of Chuck Norris he is waiting for christmas movie of Chuck Norris, his goal is make tro-warr-water IM WITH YOU NOOP , AND FRIEND CHUCK NORRIS! srry :S. I LOWE YOU BROM me ys gyve you a met yes or no? BB.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Well im tired of typing , if i forgot some1 dont worrie i love evryone Broms and Brams. i cant put all friends i had here :S.

PS= i forgot some1 maybe :S

Last edited by Edmundo; 10-13-2008 at 13:19.
Edmundo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 11:07   #2
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
mopet u noob, that hurts KOS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 13:23   #3
darklobo13
Banned?

darklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to darklobo13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckJenkins View Post
mopet u noob, that hurts KOS
i feel your pain 2. and no mopet, you did not meet rikudon 3 years ago, since he has only been playing as long as i have, which is 2 years..

damn yoiu mopet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.
darklobo13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 14:54   #4
MisterTrojan
EmTee

MisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
Oh god, if I had to post on this thread about all the people on CO I miss...then it'd be a long post xD

RhapThorne Level 130>130>134 Trojan>Warrior>Trojan Retired

Botjailed 11 people and counting...

/=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
|×»I Miss You«×|
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
sorry no peeing in my pants i dont now why you would thin that but i havent pissed in my pants for i don't now how many years but it was funny
MisterTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 15:14   #5
coolestbibo
Beeboooooo

coolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmundo View Post
Well im tired of typing , if i forgot some1 dont worrie i love evryone Broms and Brams. i cant put all friends i had here :S.

I no forgive!

***9825;***9825;***9825;LethalSeraph***9825;***9825;***9825;
coolestbibo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 16:01   #6
Edmundo
Banned

Edmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond reputeEdmundo has a reputation beyond repute
srry Bibo :S i forgot to put you in the list, but you know i love you very very.

But well ppl it took me 30 mins type all that :P YOUR TURN NOW GUYS
Old 10-11-2008, 16:02   #7
darklobo13
Banned?

darklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond reputedarklobo13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to darklobo13
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolestbibo View Post
I no forgive!
those are some fighting words... and man hmm where to start with friends...

well i met Edmundo in a pkt while using a friends tro, and we split the DB 3 ways with ??? i dunno who. but its been cool knowing the guy since then. he

i met Underjoy and Uezju at the same time while joining their guild. I was introduced to CO by Uezju's cuz, and so was Rikduon, and things have been fun since then. great people all around there.

mistertrojan-met this guy in vent, is the coolest canadian i know, taught me quite a bit bout this game, and is someone entertaining to chat with

rikudon- i know him in real life, he showed me this game, he is cool

peachpuffs-was the 1st archer that helped me out a lot in this game, and plvled me like crazy, and would help out with what she could.

uthue-met him when i joined LS, and is one crazy guy, in a cool sort of way you could say, is a smart guy willing to help out when needed

kiera- i dont know how i met her, but it was around the time she joined LS i think, it might have been through Underjoy, but she is a recent friend to meh thats for sure, but she is super sweet.

lightsword-how the **** did i meet you? was it on vent? anyways, ure everyones 2nd favorite brit, since obviously your not as cool as Bibo

Galuega- i met this fool while being allied to GoldenSoverign and he has taught me the ways of the blade. he is straight up gangstah

not sure who else to say here, but if you want me to include you, just say so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.

Last edited by DarkRage; 10-14-2008 at 18:33.
darklobo13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 16:18   #8
coolestbibo
Beeboooooo

coolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond reputecoolestbibo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
srry Bibo :S i forgot to put you in the list, but you know i love you very very.

But well ppl it took me 30 mins type all that :P YOUR TURN NOW GUYS
Your Still Not forgiven! =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklobo13 View Post
those are some fighting words... and man hmm where to start with friends...

lightsword-how the **** did i meet you? was it on vent? anyways, ure everyones 2nd favorite brit, since obviously your not as cool as Bibo
<3

Last edited by DarkRage; 10-14-2008 at 18:33.
Old 10-11-2008, 17:24   #9
coolestbibo
Beeboooooo

Okie Ima start with Edmundo

Edmundo: ummm...ahhhh....I dun rly remember.. But i think in jail...yeah?
Yeah Jail... we were dueling or smthing?

umm..who else who else...

Kiera: That was like a year or 2 ago? In EOD.. PassingTimes.. umm...CrimsonBlades?, LethalSeraph andddd Sagacious

Uthue:In LS... I Miss Uthue =/=/=/

whooo elseee....

JC: In jail... on Lion-Master an i was a lvl 115 archer =P trying to kill Luccy.. Omg i remember that day =P

Yuri: On vent

Special Ed: On vent too i guess

Tap/Pat: Umm... In LS an on vent... Hes The one who Fixed My Mic :P

Umm...who am i missing?

Yeahhhh
Galuega The boonest: well.. I dun rly remember that but yeah that was on vent i guess

ahhhh whoooo...

Lightboon: how?where?when?dont remember that =/ in CB?

Rikudon:ummmmmmmmm... *Tries hard**Head explodes*... I THINK from Forums?and Uezjues Reborn

Diddy: Incognito Days.. I miss it! =P

Im sure I missed some... Whooooooo??

ohhh

Xi: Lightie?

Odie: forums i guess.. and some1s Rb.. dun remember who.... I Miss him =/..He nvr evr evr gets on msn =/

whooo elsseesesess?

yeaaa

Baby-Yggy: Umm well i dunno... Its Just Like this =Pand yeahhhh Yggy is crazy I know :P

Jeannie: dun remember =|miss her

Thatttt tooookkk meee Liiiikkkkeeee 40 smthing mins... and My head is alrdy hurting like hell...=/=/

whooo did i missss?

Jabby: on vent!

Ginh666: that was looong timeee agoooo... In Eod!

Carlos: Umm dun rly remember that...vent?forums?

Last edited by coolestbibo; 10-11-2008 at 17:36.
Old 10-11-2008, 20:42   #10
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Good thread, do you all want it stickied or perhaps merged with the other memories thread?

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 21:09   #11
Edmundo
Banned

NO BROM, ( MODERATOR) i made this thread so ppl can show the ppl where we met each other, i want to this thread be special one .

i want also ppl dont use bad words so you dont have to close thread.

for you bibo, see! its hard to remeber old times when we met each other :P. BUT I LOVE YOU VERY VERY
Old 10-11-2008, 22:18   #12
patfootc
Chillman

patfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond reputepatfootc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Tired or not mopet, no excuse to forget me...

Angelsx2 -=- lvl 131=>127 (Archer => Archer)

CoOlIoShAdE -=- lvl 113 (non RB Fire)

Biyakuya -=- lvl 102 (non RB Ninja)

Super Bear Hugs* ftw

Married to Abigail in game n irl, how blessed I am.

Lazy Forum Haunter
patfootc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2008, 23:04   #13
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
CHUCK NORRIS! He is a noop i met in ape or , i remeber him always pking with refined stuff, he is cool guy, from texas he is fan of Chuck Norris he is waiting for christmas movie of Chuck Norris, his goal is make tro-warr-water IM WITH YOU NOOP , AND FRIEND CHUCK NORRIS! srry :S. I LOWE YOU BROM me ys gyve you a met yes or no? BB.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
me pk pfft..never think u got me confused with some other chuck

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 02:34   #14
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolestbibo View Post
Okie Ima start with Edmundo

Edmundo: ummm...ahhhh....I dun rly remember.. But i think in jail...yeah?
Yeah Jail... we were dueling or smthing?

umm..who else who else...

Kiera: That was like a year or 2 ago? In EOD.. PassingTimes.. umm...CrimsonBlades?, LethalSeraph andddd Sagacious

Uthue:In LS... I Miss Uthue =/=/=/

whooo elseee....

JC: In jail... on Lion-Master an i was a lvl 115 archer =P trying to kill Luccy.. Omg i remember that day =P

Yuri: On vent

Special Ed: On vent too i guess

Tap/Pat: Umm... In LS an on vent... Hes The one who Fixed My Mic :P

Umm...who am i missing?

Yeahhhh
Galuega The boonest: well.. I dun rly remember that but yeah that was on vent i guess

ahhhh whoooo...

Lightboon: how?where?when?dont remember that =/ in CB?

Rikudon:ummmmmmmmm... *Tries hard**Head explodes*... I THINK from Forums?and Uezjues Reborn

Diddy: Incognito Days.. I miss it! =P

Im sure I missed some... Whooooooo??

ohhh

Xi: Lightie?

Odie: forums i guess.. and some1s Rb.. dun remember who.... I Miss him =/..He nvr evr evr gets on msn =/

whooo elsseesesess?

yeaaa

Baby-Yggy: Umm well i dunno... Its Just Like this =Pand yeahhhh Yggy is crazy I know :P

Jeannie: dun remember =|miss her

Thatttt tooookkk meee Liiiikkkkeeee 40 smthing mins... and My head is alrdy hurting like hell...=/=/

whooo did i missss?

Jabby: on vent!

Ginh666: that was looong timeee agoooo... In Eod!

Carlos: Umm dun rly remember that...vent?forums?
Edge of destiny,you where a lvl 49 archer noob in BI when i had just killed Senseixxxl rednamed for his armour.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 10:49   #15
Galuega
FastBlader

Galuega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond repute
Its G Sensei expressing love to the fam, and the forgotten :)

First of all, i would like to say thanks for all the homies and enemies who mold me to the char i am today on tiger , my story starts as this...well its my CO timeline and all the players i met are all in chronological order or at least i could remember..bare with me cause this covers 4-5 yrs , got a problem with that?..yes im an old skoo player! here we go~, started CO back in 2004 on a char galuega nub troj xDD but soon later quit cause my friends went to play RO and WOW :/! but i stuck with CO for a bit.. i met akiraxxx and problematik at the time messing with them in jail..also kaiser from seismic crush, Big killa frm Bloodhunters ( one of the strongest trojs at the time) , this when G became a bad pker name Bloodshot hahaha!!! then i quit for skoo in a short period .... when i came back i joined EH when they only had less than 30 members, thank u IK and Bebe ...just weeks later i quit again, but this time for 2 years...when i got back i made Galuega and Gretchen_U my recent and current chars now ^^..i was in EH forawhile lucky i didnt got kikd hahaha, this is when i met Warrior_Chick,Nacitar,Jabbz,IK,Bebe,Roy_16,La CHuca,HumanPsyche, and few others bros frm Britain, i guess they r known as the WOW guys now in EH vent xDD!! at this time..there was tension between Helldogs and EH, so i got bumped to genocide xDDD, i felt so alone there talkign to myself haha!! since Kalysta was only tging atm <.<, evry now and then i got plvled by oXLilAngelPopXo and met george and becci, i also ran into Iggy atm hahaha oldest troj brothers i remebred , this is when i started to hang out at pk jail more often.. then i met Conchobar and Starr one of the sweetest couple i know , hpe u get better starr <33, joined GoldenSovereign and became the GW genral for them, these r the homies i picked up along the way..Kiera my warr idol at the time and the sweetest Kansas sis i know :P, Lil ****** and DarthMinth ( archers assassins and hardcore Plvlers) damn u jason always hogging that PC cave xD!! DemonArcher( milk boy and the laziest ******* ull meet haha) <3 kevin, Whitefang- sweet heart, Jaded_vixen, War dragon haha roy mai boi, nvr gives up a fight against zerdust with me n Godsmacker(<---craziest hercer at the time)..at this point jail was like 6-10 hrs a day during summer break...there i met xXmysteryXx,Raine,Mandies,Vita_soy, my jail orgy group, on the fb side i met shauna(sweetchaos),niKs,Kiki,Doom,UnrealistiK( kyle...one my closest homo..i mean homies frm lil back, Underjoy( Jc a.k.a Uezju now, was my fb/ss partner and trainer , rikudon(love this kid to death and my student with Uezju..fb future ^^) convulsion( axefiend and the incognito fam) Stavesacre,gangstah and his bro superior,crackerjack,Edmundo hahaha( my long nipp amazonian goddess..also my student) oh and sry Ed if i picked on u when u were in GodwithoutSoul xD,Xian(ambitious homie), sarah( my korean sis who loves Cali-rolls but nvr share with me :P)lightsword( my brtish gf long distance..one of my ss brothers) *****y and Essential( my pking crew xDD, nvr 4get u HOmies) tony( my favorite cripple, one day well touch each others helmets)ryudo2005(old skoo Xi..taught me fb basics)Patricia a.k.a rhapthorne( love to mess with this kid even though i dont have the gears for him yet xDD)ApolloCatellus"Odietar" one of my funniest *****hs i know, miss the cabal days man ,nacitar( one of the most competitive fber i know <.<, but hates my ghay style ..<3 jacob tell Belle i said hi) Jabbz( my aussie bro, yobboman..i miss u til u come back hopefully soon) Special Edd( my favorite asian to pik on xD) jeannie( miss u boo) Necromancer( wont take my burgers cause its not K*****)the unspken destiny fam( i mess with them when i could but i leave them alone sometimes xD) merci and his fam(just met u guys recently but u guys are awesome)and for the rest of my fb/ss crew i hope u guys use teh skill for the right reasons..*** it who am i kidding xDDD!!! made ur sensei proud....and last but not least Shallow( koolest Kat i came to know recently...keep up the fb training young grasshoppa ) oh my newest friend and slave CoolestBibo( thank you for putting up with ur mastor for a long time xD, i know we fight alot but hey were KOOL xD, hopefully u wont be freak freak mean to me :P, <33333 Habiba) as much as i love my fam and friends here on tiger, i would mention few more ppl who may not be close to u guys but i wont forget them! Dark_Ness sweetest Br sis( made me see that some enemies r okie) HeroOfNight and Adriano's fam( u guys keep me entertain when im out pking..and i pick on hero when we duel in pka/jail xD)Zerdust( i know we fought for like 3 yrs but hey...u made my fb/ss skill what it is today ..so Thank you!)liquidy and snakebyte( love picking on u guys in jail but we all have fun ^^) Basta and lordhot( u two entertain me with ur ping ) Rape( were still koo no matter which side we on) Salputura(i know ur mad cause i killed ya alot b4 ur gear passed mine, its okie well meet again real soon >, Beowulf(ur my fav cawe with ur +12 aorund ur neck xD, i know farmer iggy watching u for me in his barn til we meet gain , i still got nothing against u even though u TRIED to kill me several times haha... I just wanna end my story with thanks to all who stood by me and friended me over the years, i thank to all the enemies who gave us good GW and keep the game dramatic xD..... I hope we can all cherish the good and the bad times in CO, and we all grown up somehow or someways , i know i did ^^....so tiger server, hope we all have a blast while were still here.....love u all and cya in the game! Yur Sensei-G <333 Proximo and Ret's

Galuega-Troj130->Warr130->Troj130

Last edited by Galuega; 10-12-2008 at 11:01.
Galuega is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: