Old 04-24-2012, 14:21   #1
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Thumbs up bird island

may as well rename this to ninja island. i just started a new monk to farm, and went to bi cause its fast to get 40 for 2nd hand weap, but i literally couldn't even kill any birdmen so i went to hawkings and its the same thing there. hundreds of retarded ninjas everywhere, some are killing as soon as they spawn and some are just literally bouncing in packs of 4 or 5 picking up items and dropping them. whats the point of that anyway? is it for +1s? all you hear are items being dropped. its even worse than it was the day i recorded it (link below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJRlFV6z3AE

..its like that except every place you jump those are going constantly o__o;; i know its been said a billion times but this game is getting worse and worse. this is like, a serious issue ....but nothing is being done. its basically like a gang of idiots walking into random convenience stores in broad day light robbing them while the cops just sit around and watch without doing ****.

thumbs up TQ!! straight up your ass.

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2012, 14:23   #2
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Oh.. get ready to complain about grottos -.- all of them lol. They are everywheresss
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2012, 14:37   #3
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
the ones in grottos dont bother me as much cause they dont mess with the monk spawn, but i do grit my teeth a little bit on my way to spawn and i pass a **** ton of them :3

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
Old 04-25-2012, 05:35   #4
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
They're looting too, on my server, everywhere is packed full of those ninjas, can't get a kill in edge ways... there's noobs selling 1Bil in-game money for real moneys... Least they're not bunking up nobility... but selling that money for cheap irl is helping someone else do it lol
Old 04-25-2012, 06:14   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
may as well rename this to ninja island. i just started a new monk to farm, and went to bi cause its fast to get 40 for 2nd hand weap, but i literally couldn't even kill any birdmen so i went to hawkings and its the same thing there. hundreds of retarded ninjas everywhere, some are killing as soon as they spawn and some are just literally bouncing in packs of 4 or 5 picking up items and dropping them. whats the point of that anyway? is it for +1s? all you hear are items being dropped. its even worse than it was the day i recorded it (link below)

..its like that except every place you jump those are going constantly o__o;; i know its been said a billion times but this game is getting worse and worse. this is like, a serious issue ....but nothing is being done. its basically like a gang of idiots walking into random convenience stores in broad day light robbing them while the cops just sit around and watch without doing ****.

Your server has it way worse than mines.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 07:25   #6
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
yup they *** everywhere, a spawn can bring in 50 mobs lets say and they all die as soon as they spawn in, totally *** nuts, tq really needs to get off their asses and do something, the game is not worth playing unless you either bot for money and levels or spend a ton of real life cash to build a char

to just go level in a legit manner is about impossilbe with all the bots, do up a double xp potion, get out there for an hour, even my low level 40 chars can't level, they get maybe 10 pct total for an hour, whats that tell you lol,,,,,,,,,it's fu ck ed up big time
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 11:06   #7
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

Lol yesterday I got an aroyo scroll or w/e to take my archer to met zone to try and see if I could 1 hit scatter them w/o stig (which I could and it was an easy 120 Mets), but on my way to metzone, there was even ninja bots at *** alien apes spawn lolol, rediculous.

Great Wall
Old 04-25-2012, 14:34   #8
SuperBurn
SuperGuy

SuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond reputeSuperBurn has a reputation beyond repute
when you see the ninja bots in bi stand around and wait for teh exp ball scraps to fall and pick them up....easily get 200-300 in an hour

may as well exploit the exploited crap

SuperBurn

............./´¯/'.¯..'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

'read between the lines'
SuperBurn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 03:15   #9
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

How nice if I can keep pk them without pk point and steal their +1.
They do the work, we get the rewards!
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 06:04   #10
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
you should just join the club, make +12s. Stop crying about Trust me you will have lots of fun with a max'd account.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 08:17   #11
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

._.; I would like full +12 but not willing to obtain it that way. sure I've blown over 10k usd in the last 7 years or so, and no I'm not proud of it and its embarrassing that I've only got 8 +12 items ...but I am glad that I can say I'm not a low life cheater contributing to the downfall of this game. :3

Great Wall
Old 04-27-2012, 08:37   #12
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
._.; I would like full +12 but not willing to obtain it that way. sure I've blown over 10k usd in the last 7 years or so, and no I'm not proud of it and its embarrassing that I've only got 8 +12 items ...but I am glad that I can say I'm not a low life cheater contributing to the downfall of this game. :3
if you submit those video you can usually get them botjail... however they come back 2 days after with new one, but its worth a try hoping to get their main BJ... however most fop these botters don't even have a main sometimes becuz they know the game is going downhill and just wanna cash out. broadcast for selling dbs or gold for real life money is very often because there is always some rich @ss out there who won't care about a few hundred dollars to own a player in this virtual world...
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 13:47   #13
kung Fu

kung Fu has a spectacular aura aboutkung Fu has a spectacular aura about
just loooooooooold
kung Fu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 14:30   #14
Rinzler
EntShikari

Rinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond reputeRinzler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
you should just join the club, make +12s. Stop crying about Trust me you will have lots of fun with a max'd account.
if it wasnt such a hassle id do it myself too :P. One person on my server came back, botted, and within like 3months made 2-3 sets of full +12 T.T .
Rinzler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2012, 19:19   #15
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your morality is honorable, but when I played legit and was one of the biggest db buyers on my server, giving TQ my hard earned cash (I even vidstered for them years ago in an effort to stop the hacking)

After all that, server glitches caused me to lose items for one reason or another (namely the few BS times the authentication server allowed any password to work if you knew usernames, or the epic fail of '07 halloween where ppl used their own logins but entered into the server as another person's acct) and TQ did nothing........yea F that noise. I made back every cent I put into this game and then some botting like a fiend.

TQ dishonors their legit players/customers by treating them like trash. I'm here to burn it down Well I was until i quit, but forum trolling never gets boring.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: