Old 01-03-2012, 20:45   #46
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Lol I was just saying what I think, it doesn't even mean anything if you can or can't make a 120 shield without being a warrior. >_>

Meh I just tried it, you can't do it.
You are doing it wrong. And you can do 120 in market now. TQ changed that like 6 months ago.

Someone important say "Gray is the best" and I'll tell you how.

Do I have to hover over his class too?

PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2012, 20:45   #47
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
oh yeah? grab a rb non warrior and try to level it's shield level.

then post pics of where you clicked and a pic that proves that you succed in it.

and you need to have a lvl 70 shield in order to freely equip it, you can level 120+ but how can you level a lv 70 shield from 120 without taking it out???
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2012, 20:48   #48
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
oh yeah? grab a rb non warrior and try to level it's shield level.

then post pics of where you clicked and a pic that proves that you succed in it.

and you need to have a lvl 70 shield in order to freely equip it, you can level 120+ but how can you level a lv 70 shield from 120 without taking it out???
By not being a retarded?

Still waiting for someone to say "Gray is the best".
Old 01-03-2012, 20:52   #49
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
lol you can't tell us

point, you can't upgrade lvl -70 second handed weapons/shields in a non warrior, there's no way to do it.
Old 01-03-2012, 20:52   #50
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares? Gray, do you even know who I am? >_>

Guess you don't since this is a retarded forum account, we spoke about Azumi, remember?
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2012, 20:53   #51
PowerOfGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Who cares? Gray, do you even know who I am? >_>

Guess you don't since this is a retarded forum account, we spoke about Azumi, remember?
I know who you are. But still not telling!
Old 01-03-2012, 20:57   #52
PowerOfGray

Quote:
lol you can't tell us

point, you can't upgrade lvl -70 second handed weapons/shields in a non warrior, there's no way to do it.
Sorry I skipped over your post, I did not mean to.

But just because you can't, doesn't mean no one can.

How much you want to bet that I could lvl a shield on a non warrior past 70?
Old 01-03-2012, 20:59   #53
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Then tell us, post pics of the lvl 70 shield on your char, then another of a lvl 80 shield on the character, non warrior.
Old 01-03-2012, 21:04   #54
PowerOfGray

Quote:
Then tell us, post pics of the lvl 70 shield on your char, then another of a lvl 80 shield on the character, non warrior.
I won't ever post a ss of me doing it. But I will tell you how to do it, when you say "Gray is the best".
Old 01-03-2012, 21:31   #55
PowerOfGray

Quote:
Did you give up already?
Old 01-04-2012, 00:06   #56
kronz
in wow

kronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond reputekronz has a reputation beyond repute
gray is the best now tell me

Evelyinn[GM] says:
Lol Fail
kronz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2012, 00:24   #57
PowerOfGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronz View Post
gray is the best now tell me
Effort.
Old 01-04-2012, 00:38   #58
jeoff2

jeoff2 is on a distinguished road
DB lvling in market
jeoff2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2012, 01:20   #59
PowerOfGray

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeoff2 View Post
DB lvling in market
Dammit. I was having fun here.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:35   #60
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
Back on topic... Is Scurvy bomb a pure pirate skill? I keep seeing people see it but then I ask here and no-one actually tells me...

What do PIRATE-PIRATE-PIRATE get that other classes to pirate don't.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: