Old 11-23-2011, 12:38   #16
AngelG

AngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond reputeAngelG has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AngelG
Im on Lightning server. Still looking.
AngelG is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 12:45   #17
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo_guy View Post
Current location is south phoenix bridge (at least in volcano anyways)

@Paper~DeidaraZ: heres your precious pics

could at least used img tags >_> fixed it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 14:00   #18
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
could at least used img tags >_> fixed it for you.
Thanks. I figured I'd leave them as they were so they didn't take up too much room.
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.

Last edited by nintendo_guy; 11-23-2011 at 15:08.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 15:40   #19
*Trixie*
<3ThtUHtMe

*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They seem to spawn between the xx:30 - xx:00 of every hour but I'm not 100% sure. As for the location it seems like they switch between spawn points each setting but the one I listed is the only one I know.

edit: seems I was wrong with my time theory. they don't spawn from xx:30 - xx:00 they just simply change locations every 30 minutes. Right now their east of phoenix city right next to the bridge

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/8015/144296185.jpg
HA! Finally found them... I guess you just have to wait for the system message to pop up for which city they're in and go searching at their spawns... I found some outside PC to the right of the city, all the way towards the top (not in the winged snakes). Guess they ran out of spots for spawns!
Renegade
Phoenix/StatueOfZeus
*Trixie* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2011, 16:09   #20
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Trixie* View Post
HA! Finally found them... I guess you just have to wait for the system message to pop up for which city they're in and go searching at their spawns... I found some outside PC to the right of the city, all the way towards the top (not in the winged snakes). Guess they ran out of spots for spawns!
Thats only one of their many spawns they switch between. So far heres the spawns I've found.

Twin City:
*551, 546 (south of Conductress)
*528, 313 (leave through the east castle entrance and head north-east)
*401, 437 (directly west of conductress)
*233, 558 (directly south of the bridge leading to tc mine)
*582, 446 (south of the castle's east entrance)
*519, 667 (north-east of robins along the river)

Phoenix Castle:
*298, 200 (east of the castle and on the left side of the river)
*669, 562 (next to the top half of the south bridge on the right hand side)
*213, 341 (south west of the castle)
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Last edited by nintendo_guy; 11-23-2011 at 16:50. Reason: added newfound cords
Old 11-23-2011, 18:14   #21
*Trixie*
<3ThtUHtMe

*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats only one of their many spawns they switch between. So far heres the spawns I've found.

Twin City:
*551, 546 (south of Conductress)
*528, 313 (leave through the east castle entrance and head north-east)
*401, 437 (directly west of conductress)
*233, 558 (directly south of the bridge leading to tc mine)
*582, 446 (south of the castle's east entrance)
*519, 667 (north-east of robins along the river)

Phoenix Castle:
*298, 200 (east of the castle and on the left side of the river)
*669, 562 (next to the top half of the south bridge on the right hand side)
*213, 341 (south west of the castle)
Where's my like button on this forum? Thank you
Renegade
Phoenix/StatueOfZeus
Old 11-23-2011, 22:23   #22
nintendo_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Trixie* View Post
Where's my like button on this forum? Thank you
Thats what the scale icon is for at the bottom left corner of a post.

Last edited by nintendo_guy; 11-24-2011 at 09:14.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:24   #23
*Trixie*
<3ThtUHtMe

Quote:
Thats what the scale icon is for at the bottom left corner of a post.
haha, it's been awhile since I've used the forum xD
Renegade
Phoenix/StatueOfZeus
Old 11-24-2011, 16:43   #24
BabyDread
Banned

BabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond reputeBabyDread has a reputation beyond repute
Nintendo Guy for GM lol

Thax
BabyDread is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2011, 17:28   #25
nintendo_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDread View Post
Nintendo Guy for GM lol

Thax
No offense but I rather not be a gm here. The community is definitely not the friendliest.

Old 11-24-2011, 18:06   #26
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
found the damn thing, killed about 4000 (it got glitched and i raged the hell out of it in cyclone) and got nothing from it? *** quest is ***.
Old 11-24-2011, 18:28   #27
nintendo_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
found the damn thing, killed about 4000 (it got glitched and i raged the hell out of it in cyclone) and got nothing from it? *** quest is ***.
Your doing it all wrong....

Step 1: Talk to OfficerChang and choose violent path or safe path

Step 2:

a) If safe path right click the talon and use it on the octopus npc (the one you can talk to) to collect a gem. Do this 5 times to get all 5 gems required

b) If violent path talk to the octopus npc and demand him to return the jades, only then will you receive jades from killing the octopus mobs.

Step 3:

a) If safe path collect 5 "StolenGem then head back to OfficerChang and choose "Hand in gems" to get a Wisdom Pack.

b) If violent path collect 10 jades then return to OfficerChang and choose "Hand in jade" to get a Strength Pack.

Notes:
1. After using the talon it still shows the hand icon but you cannot use it again until you move at least one spot and right click it again

2. No matter how many Pirate Octopus you kill during the violent path you will not get any StolenJade unless you talk to the octopus npc first.

3. The octopus mobs will respawn close to the person who killed them when they die. If you kill several at once they spawn on top of each other and get stuck.

Last edited by nintendo_guy; 11-24-2011 at 21:26. Reason: adding 3rd note

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: