Old 06-04-2011, 13:10   #76
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
basically I said it's random enough. You don't know what you will get before you are receiving it. Theoretically, yes you can predict everything in the freaking world. But I'm talking about reality and our capabilities to use those theories. If you pushed your hand one meter away and back 5x a millisecond, you'd get to see an aerial shock wave with your eyes. Does this mean you can do it? no, we can't move that fast.

Get your head out of your ass vampire
actually u said that its not predictable, yet we told u that it is predicable if u know the input of the random generator.

thats how even hardware security systems get hacked. you basically open the chip that generates the key and check what gates it has on every layer and then u know how they generate the keys.
then voila u just need to read the answer of a valid access card/car key or whatever to the security system and u can calculate the key of this card. now u can predict every key that the "random" generator returns in advance...

of course "we" couldnt do those calculations in time. but we have computers...

however its a completly different enviroment in rl. we have real randomness there, just read a bit about quantum mechanics.
there its not predictable, even if u know the input.

if we knew TQs implementation of the random generator then everyone of us could win +8 easily or win lotto...
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2011, 15:19   #77
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
you cannot make yourself win lotto in any way. there is no hack, glitch, or cheat that would help you win +8s.

the fact that exp balls, exp potions and other useless items come so often means that even if there was the smallest chance of anyone in the entire world who knew such a combination without spending 54 million cps without error, the would have no idea where they generator was at without spending over 9000 cps first. please note that in this time, they would have to do lotto by themselves without anyone else trying it, or they have to start over again. before maintenance.

every idiot here is arguing a probability, not a possibility. life isnt maths and science. go share your knowledge somewhere where it counts
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2011, 15:39   #78
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
actually u said that its not predictable, yet we told u that it is predicable if u know the input of the random generator.

thats how even hardware security systems get hacked. you basically open the chip that generates the key and check what gates it has on every layer and then u know how they generate the keys.
then voila u just need to read the answer of a valid access card/car key or whatever to the security system and u can calculate the key of this card. now u can predict every key that the "random" generator returns in advance...

of course "we" couldnt do those calculations in time. but we have computers...

however its a completly different enviroment in rl. we have real randomness there, just read a bit about quantum mechanics.
there its not predictable, even if u know the input.

if we knew TQs implementation of the random generator then everyone of us could win +8 easily or win lotto...
and I was obviously arguing that from the point of view in practise, not theoretically. It is not possible to predict what you are going to get, simply because you will never achieve the ability within now and the next 20 years minimum to be able to cheat that system.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2011, 18:03   #79
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
you cannot make yourself win lotto in any way. there is no hack, glitch, or cheat that would help you win +8s.

the fact that exp balls, exp potions and other useless items come so often means that even if there was the smallest chance of anyone in the entire world who knew such a combination without spending 54 million cps without error, the would have no idea where they generator was at without spending over 9000 cps first. please note that in this time, they would have to do lotto by themselves without anyone else trying it, or they have to start over again. before maintenance.

every idiot here is arguing a probability, not a possibility. life isnt maths and science. go share your knowledge somewhere where it counts
only a retard would try to get the implementation by comparing thousands of outputs. u obviously either didnt read or didnt understand what i meant, but i never said anything like that.

and yes u are right. life isnt science and math. but what u dont get is that we were talking about algorithm in software, which are nothing but science and math...

im sorry that this topic is too deep for u,that u always had D or worse in math exams and that u are mad that ppl talk about something that u dont get. but in order to come back to ur life reference: that's life

Quote:
and I was obviously arguing that from the point of view in practise, not theoretically. It is not possible to predict what you are going to get, simply because you will never achieve the ability within now and the next 20 years minimum to be able to cheat that system.
really. its so impossible that u could know a friend that works/worked for TQ as dev and told u the implemenation of lotto in co? it doesnt sound that impossible for me, because this is all that u need.

obviously u also have to be no retard and publish ur knowledge in any way and stay under the radar, so not like this guy with his tons of +8 in market.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2011, 05:08   #80
VampireGod
Drummer

VampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond reputeVampireGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
basically I said it's random enough. You don't know what you will get before you are receiving it. Theoretically, yes you can predict everything in the freaking world. But I'm talking about reality and our capabilities to use those theories. If you pushed your hand one meter away and back 5x a millisecond, you'd get to see an aerial shock wave with your eyes. Does this mean you can do it? no, we can't move that fast.
It isn't my fault if you can't move that fast. Well, to be exact, I can't either, but at least I can hit up to 19 times per second with just one hand.

Besides, Mark Rosewater can do anything. And the guy who had this "hack" has the same name (Maro).
Nature/Lightning
Chaosmaker
#003A-Noob3#00

Last edited by VampireGod; 06-05-2011 at 05:12.
VampireGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2011, 06:29   #81
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
this new*** egy on volcano already won 2 +8's and i havent won even 1! **** him
Natural-Snowfall.

A player called Jeehan won 4-5 +8 last month. That account is not lottery like crazy but she gets +8 after few tried. She just get a +8 glaive. Her seller is selling +8 coat, +8 bag, +8 blade and others items.

And I saw bot miners too. There are a lot of them mining and auto jump to market.

If TQ seriously cannot do anything about this, then I think everyone just start hacking enough. It is really wasting time and money and some people just hack it and get everything.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2011, 15:14   #82
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
lol you guys are a bunch of ***gots
Old 06-05-2011, 15:24   #83
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
in less than 3 weeks: Miss America booth.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6529656.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	143484  
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2011, 22:37   #84
itchy2555424142
Ferlyna

itchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond repute
This is good , drop +8 prices
Old 06-06-2011, 04:35   #85
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
In the last 3(ish) months, i've won 2 +8 1handers and won a +8 fan last night... my friend has won +8 warr armor/sheild/2hander...
Old 06-06-2011, 05:16   #86
0m9 u 5uxX !
..meow ^.-

0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute0m9 u 5uxX ! has a reputation beyond repute
it was very hot yesterday!

<Aforwolf> ANNA
<Aforwolf> ANNA
<Aforwolf> COME HERE
<Aforwolf> I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING FANTASTIC
<kinganna> ?
<Aforwolf> if we speak in a code
<Aforwolf> where we change every letter to the next letter of the alphabet
<Aforwolf> anna becomes
<Aforwolf> boob
<kinganna> I think we should stop being friends.
0m9 u 5uxX ! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2011, 16:23   #87
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
I just think this makes it evident that bulkers are treated way better. Their luck is exponentially greater then that of a normal player. But now a bulker can do it 100 times with greater luck? lol.

Not to mention rates were increased. Bulkers are obviously reaping the rewards.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: