Old 03-22-2011, 13:41   #106
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
wow this shýt was like forever ago can't believe that after all this time the server has finally died, well guess it was only time for it to happen.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2011, 15:12   #107
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Yup and after 5/6 years i cant rly belive i quit this game lol xD never thought there could be an end

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2011, 23:36   #108
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
damn, lol for the past week i've noticed i went back to playing on a classic server :X

Old 03-23-2011, 01:23   #109
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckJenkins View Post
damn, lol for the past week i've noticed i went back to playing on a classic server :X
lmao, its not rly classic, but still better than 2.0 i guess :s...

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
Old 03-23-2011, 18:39   #110
ChuckJenkins

true, it is more classic than 2.0 xD pvp is better too

Old 03-25-2011, 17:53   #111
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
ZIGGY ROX

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Violaceous Water-War-Pirate L139
InternetAdult is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2011, 11:09   #112
Sa|2aH

Sa|2aH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sa|2aH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmundo View Post
WELL ppl i want make this thread , so evryone post how each ppl met their friends :P.

i will start:

well long time ago i had a LOT of friends like 2 or 3 xD.

but then i meet nice ppl i will start with .

Colin, ( now days AxeFiend , when i met him he was a NOOP i remeber like yesterday i sold a ring soc elite or something , i waited him to get Dbs and from that day Colin its my biatch . He is nice person and trustful guy . He lend me use some of his items time to time to Pwn turks :P.

Mandies , i met her! like what? mmmm 3 / 4 / 5 years ago :P ?. She is the Jail Guardian All day reviving people in the jail, Sadly now days she cant but , she still patrolling the Jail . Let me tell you guys im so proud of Mandies cause she has growed up and she dont fall in my fooled tricks anymore . LOWE YOU Mandies . i fooled her with bracalet i got and a blade ( i told her hey Mandies keep me this items a sec, im gonna relog ( or something like that) ) and then PWNED . the items are of her now HAHAHAH. :P she get mad with me :P but i know she lowes me too .

Patrock
, Rhaptorne now days he is good friend trust on him 100 pct. He is crazy noop , but he has nice gear, i met him mmmmm in PKT ? :P Lmao mmm or maybe before but cant remember :S But well. He is cool .

Rikudon
, A noob i met him 2 years ago ( arround) when he was trojan non reborn , he is nice person , but sadly he use HAXORNATOR ! and pwn me in FB :S ( Joke he is clean).

SweetChaos
, This dud im worried for , He is and was my friend long time ago, but since november or arround of 2006 i dont see him :S . Last thing he told me was Ed im goin home , i will not be on for a while. that is a long while... . But well SweetChaos is amazing in fb =D he teach me the half i know on fb. good friend too , He dont like cheat .

Galuega, mmmmmmmm Long time ago, he is good in fb :P He is my G sensei

Justin , Bane Now days and Crue1 , i met him Long time ago in his old fire he is cool guy , good and Kinda crazy . He lend me use his chars to Pwn turks .

Joel, Babby-Yggy now days, He is Crazy guy, One of the best warrior farmer in the server Has amazing gear :P , He lend me use his gear :P time to time . is a person you can trust in .

Sarah , met her Long time ago! My wife! , The best person i met in the game, she is funny, good person and helped me in some problems i had :P , she is a person you can count with and she will or try to help you ;P.

Jhon , Wife_Of_Akinci now days , he is the best tao in the server :P,
good friend, DOMINICAN LIKE ME, PWN YOU ALL SUCK MY ***** BELIEVE IT OR NO. he is good person .

Kyle i Met this guy loong time ago , we were friend we fight , we go back to friends then back to fight, but well if you know Kyle he is good, but if he piss off he start talking lot crap you cant pay attention to, but he is nice guy , believe it or no :P Actually char darth-maul.

Ziggy I knew this guy 3 years ago , since the first day i met him i know he was totally crazy , poor guy but he is cool Lmao.
i think her char was Seizure? or dunno.

Niks Actual char , Zatřichi he is good friend, Always buying my +2 +1 stones :P, I remeber when i was 100 1 reborn :P and he was archer female :P xD on Niks ;p.

Bob
Actual char Mega_Bob aka Bob mega , he is good person , kinda crazy , he lend me use his gear to pwn turks, i met him 1 year ago ? :P.

IK and Bebe
. My guild leaders,! IKORZ its quiet guy , but nice person, he is funny :P, he is good friend and person you can trust with.
Bebe she is a friend for me , some1 i trust a lot . ( LIKE EVRYONE ) :S.
They both helped me when i got hacked :S, and also sarah did.

Proximo He is good person, we had our diference before :S , i admit it i tried to scam a noob with socket, :S offering mets for one of them. I didnt know was him, but well i think he forgive me for that :P but he is to proud to admit it :P.

Rets he is good person, and spam in forum a lot xD

LightSword
he always making fun of me :P but dont worrie he lowe me he told me :P, he met me when i was pking in Ape aparently :P Lmao. when im not doing that -.- .

Jacob
His char were Kalysta ,nacitar and others. He was amazing fber in this game, he quit, or retired :P Who know if he might come back ( gonna be a surprise). He helps me all the time i have computer problems :P lol, i think when i talk to him in msn he say **** is Ed here we go again :P, he ***ed his pc again =D

Carlos , his char is Probot and Apollo , He is good person :P from texas, he like play ping pong chinese style, he told me Lmao. He is good noop.

CHUCK NORRIS! He is a noop i met in ape or , i remeber him always pking with refined stuff, he is cool guy, from texas he is fan of Chuck Norris he is waiting for christmas movie of Chuck Norris, his goal is make tro-warr-water IM WITH YOU NOOP , AND FRIEND CHUCK NORRIS! srry :S. I LOWE YOU BROM me ys gyve you a met yes or no? BB.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Well im tired of typing , if i forgot some1 dont worrie i love evryone Broms and Brams. i cant put all friends i had here :S.

PS= i forgot some1 maybe :S

HUBS! =] You are such a cutie!!
Old 05-16-2011, 22:47   #113
lovebook
Kamiki Aya

lovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond repute
BEEECHES. HUheuHEUHEuHEuhUEhuhe xD

He hired a local hooker and was going at it all night with her.

She kept screaming "Fujifoo, Fugifoo!!!", which the guy took to be pleasurable..

The next day, he was golfing with his Japanese counterparts and he got a hole-in-one. Wanting to impress the clients, he said "Fujifoo".

The Japanese clients looked confused and said "No, you got the right hole."

*fujifoo means (wrong hole) in japanese
lovebook is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2011, 01:37   #114
niKsy
SRBIJA !

Ho ho ho !!

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
Old 05-19-2011, 12:53   #115
SlickChicken

SlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-Master View Post
hi ladies
oh so you're the noob that tried to resurrect SevenHeaven in Aries LOL
Guild-SeizmicCrush/DirtyDozen & CorruptAngels <3 DL
SevenHeaven -> NMI -> D12 (generation ended)

Liberty
SlickChicken (Firetao) level 119 quit (gave away)
SlickChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: