Old 04-21-2011, 15:09   #16
SlickChicken

SlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
Wow... it's been like a decade since I played on Tiger server. I was there at the very beginning of the server where there were 2 powerful guilds called SevenHeaven headed by Botak, Yang and Baluku vs DigitalDragon headed by NobodyYouKnow aka NYK. 7H won and NYK went into exile for a year. Then he returned and we all rejoined DD which had become known as Underworld. By then 7H basically owned the server.

But we slowly built up our power and strength and eventually overthrew 7H. NYK was branded a hero, almost a godly messiah but then he become corrupt with power and fame and became public enemy number 1. I watched his rise and fall as I was his number 1 commander d3kst3r and we shared the account.

I remember the old players, Malachi, Yang, Botak, Baluku, NYK, AoiShikaku, TaoLagur, IndridCold, MacArthur (the most badass serial Pker I've ever seen who fought a rebel war by himself against 7H), Ashara and all the rest I can barely recall since it's been so long.

I thought I'd drop in after all these years as those memories are still the greatest MMO memories I've ever known in all these countless years.
hahaha fun back then. Talked to NYK on Liberty server but we both quit, got bored and the server was dumb. You forgot meatshield, best warrior at that time. Eventually NMI was the 2nd of 7H but fell to hellawaits. But during that time i was a noob warrior lvling up with itamouse and bubba in lab haha other then that, don't forget about fighting the VN's people.
Guild-SeizmicCrush/DirtyDozen & CorruptAngels <3 DL
SevenHeaven -> NMI -> D12 (generation ended)

Liberty
SlickChicken (Firetao) level 119 quit (gave away)
SlickChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-21-2011, 16:11   #17
id0liz3rz

id0liz3rz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickChicken View Post
don't forget about fighting the VN's people.
chuaquay and nice_girl_vn oh god i remember having to log of in lab so much cuz they used to jump me
i remember alun and jessica and lemontea and melville and dzeta and patife and woss and lovegoddess and sipher and problematik, good old days
id0liz3rz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2011, 08:57   #18
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickChicken View Post
hahaha fun back then. Talked to NYK on Liberty server but we both quit, got bored and the server was dumb. You forgot meatshield, best warrior at that time. Eventually NMI was the 2nd of 7H but fell to hellawaits. But during that time i was a noob warrior lvling up with itamouse and bubba in lab haha other then that, don't forget about fighting the VN's people.
Damn, i remember Youngbin666 what w/e was his name buying +1 items back in times for really cheap xD and that VN who used superman bug in lab 4 hahaha

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2011, 22:41   #19
Aoi-Shikaku

Aoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond reputeAoi-Shikaku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3kst3r View Post
Wow... it's been like a decade since I played on Tiger server. I was there at the very beginning of the server where there were 2 powerful guilds called SevenHeaven headed by Botak, Yang and Baluku vs DigitalDragon headed by NobodyYouKnow aka NYK. 7H won and NYK went into exile for a year. Then he returned and we all rejoined DD which had become known as Underworld. By then 7H basically owned the server.

But we slowly built up our power and strength and eventually overthrew 7H. NYK was branded a hero, almost a godly messiah but then he become corrupt with power and fame and became public enemy number 1. I watched his rise and fall as I was his number 1 commander d3kst3r and we shared the account.

I remember the old players, Malachi, Yang, Botak, Baluku, NYK, AoiShikaku, TaoLagur, IndridCold, MacArthur (the most badass serial Pker I've ever seen who fought a rebel war by himself against 7H), Ashara and all the rest I can barely recall since it's been so long.

I thought I'd drop in after all these years as those memories are still the greatest MMO memories I've ever known in all these countless years.
Certainly some good days back then. MacArthur did take on 7H by himself, but kinda ran periodically when a number of them would show up. The person who took on 7h until he was dead or out of pots was the most legendary warrior of em all.. Meat Shield.

Few people you may remember that weren't on that original list... Ahiko, Ri'on, Cruela, Amaranthine, TrueTrojan, Keith Dragoon, Asmokowski, Shippen, Virgoia, Necromancer, Xianora, Delivator, Crystal-Tears, Mister Trojan, Balzanya

well.. off to check up on these forums after another few months =)
Aoi-Shikaku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2011, 01:53   #20
lovebook
Kamiki Aya

lovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi-Shikaku View Post
Certainly some good days back then. MacArthur did take on 7H by himself, but kinda ran periodically when a number of them would show up. The person who took on 7h until he was dead or out of pots was the most legendary warrior of em all.. Meat Shield.

Few people you may remember that weren't on that original list... Ahiko, Ri'on, Cruela, Amaranthine, TrueTrojan, Keith Dragoon, Asmokowski, Shippen, Virgoia, Necromancer, Xianora, Delivator, Crystal-Tears, Mister Trojan, Balzanya

Not forgetting Sipher & Alfonso. the famous pkers

He hired a local hooker and was going at it all night with her.

She kept screaming "Fujifoo, Fugifoo!!!", which the guy took to be pleasurable..

The next day, he was golfing with his Japanese counterparts and he got a hole-in-one. Wanting to impress the clients, he said "Fujifoo".

The Japanese clients looked confused and said "No, you got the right hole."

*fujifoo means (wrong hole) in japanese
lovebook is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2011, 18:59   #21
+_Victor_+

Location: Canada, Ontario Server: Tiger -> Tornado Character: +_Victor_+ Warr(Lvl 125)->Warr(Lvl 123) Status: Retired
+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute+_Victor_+ has a reputation beyond repute
Of course I remember! I was one of those earliest players in Tiger server and joined DigitalDragon.
I was once a moderator for this forum xD I really had too much time back then...

The good old days...
+_Victor_+ 's ULTIMATE GOALS for christmas holidays:

-+6 my spear (GOAL reached)
-Lvling to 123 (GOAL reached)
-+3 my dex ring and lvl up to l 122 (GOAL reached)
-MISSION COMPLETED!

[/size]

Last edited by +_Victor_+; 06-06-2011 at 19:07.
+_Victor_+ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2011, 14:50   #22
problematik1`

problematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond reputeproblematik1` has a reputation beyond repute
i want CO to be the same as when the servers first came up classic CO is *** i heard!
problematik1` is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2011, 11:27   #23
Ghost_Arrow
The Ghost King

Ghost_Arrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Cant believe your forgot about me Aoi!.. man those were the days haha

on another note, was thinkin about comin back and playing again, how is the server these days?
For our strength is eternal.

-----------------------------------------------
Favorite Quote!!-
[quote]Originally posted by Kiki
I told her to go suck your 2-inch "DARKNESS TEAR"
-------------------------------------------
Chars-
-Ghost_Arrow lvl 1XX Archer - Archer
-Maelstrom lvl 12X Water Tao - Water Tao
Ghost_Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2011, 12:42   #24
SlickChicken

SlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond repute
ri'on baby
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	x3.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	144196  
Guild-SeizmicCrush/DirtyDozen & CorruptAngels <3 DL
SevenHeaven -> NMI -> D12 (generation ended)

Liberty
SlickChicken (Firetao) level 119 quit (gave away)
SlickChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2011, 10:26   #25
ArchMage
tg ftw

ArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond reputeArchMage has a reputation beyond repute
im was and still am cooler then u all
ArchMage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 04:10   #26
Eternal_Flame

Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ××Maximos×× View Post
i was a worthless piece of **** back then,but i was there i remember that...u might remember Parafas_br or afrodite whatever,those were my family,dont recall ur name tho :X all the others i recall lmao ^^

btw tiger blows nowadays
Stfu , scammin peice of Trash. no 1 plays cuz ur a ***in ***git with no **** bit ch. you treat ppl like ****. you made me stop playin by stealin my gear ****wad. Anyway Just letting you know your Filthy Peice of trash. Enjoy sittin on your Dadz *****.
Eternal_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2011, 04:12   #27
Eternal_Flame

Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

*******, u forget the might Eternal_Flame woopin ass in jail? how he Professionally killed himself off your counterkill? PSH k FINE forget ME
Eternal_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2011, 21:17   #28
BladesOfSteel

BladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Eternal_Flame;11585101]Stfu , scammin peice of Trash. no 1 plays cuz ur a ***in ***git with no **** bit ch. you treat ppl like ****. you made me stop playin by stealin my gear ****wad. Anyway Just letting you know your Filthy Peice of trash. Enjoy sittin on your Dadz *****.[/QUOT

No worries Kyle. Trust me when i say it will eventually come full circle. Always has, always will. Just a matter of time.
BladesOfSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2011, 00:44   #29
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
meow! what up pplz. logged on for a quick minute and was like fawk me, so much has changed.

Dx revres eritne eht denwp uoy erofeb uoy gnippots fo tpmetta etarepsed ecidrawoc tsal a saw ti os derebmun erew syad sih wenk yllorp eh dna raef fo tuo deneppah ylno yllop .nam xus yllaer that dna uoy ot deneppah tahw draeh , nam pus. elyk@

just hopped in so check whats been going on, db prices are so retarded high its not even funny, haven't even seen them that high in so long.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2011, 22:21   #30
MisterTrojan
EmTee

MisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond reputeMisterTrojan has a reputation beyond repute
Aaaah.... those were the days...

RhapThorne Level 130>130>134 Trojan>Warrior>Trojan Retired

Botjailed 11 people and counting...

/=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
|×»I Miss You«×|
\=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
sorry no peeing in my pants i dont now why you would thin that but i havent pissed in my pants for i don't now how many years but it was funny
MisterTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: