Old 02-05-2011, 07:58   #31
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekWorld View Post
When you do a hobby ie; rock climbing, you pay money, when you rent a boat you pay money? when you're at home and one of your hobbies to kill time is playing a game and if spending money on it is a waste of time then I guess all those people out there who uses their money on their hobbies they enjoy doing is a waste of money? Atleast I get to keep what I use my money on here for (well for however long TQ stays up).

Why don't you be abit more open minded instead of criticizing bulkers in a passive way.
Atleast I get to keep what I use my money on here << true, unless they botjail you. They occasionally do that to innocent players.

Atleast I get to keep what I use my money on here << true, except they change the game every few months and make what you spent real money for NOT AS USEFUL

Atleast I get to keep what I use my money on here << true, except there have been hacks in the past where TQ did not fairly compensate players who lost items, it could happen again-- anytime

Most hobbies for 300 dollars you have a more assured return. Here you can be assured they will devalue your purchase eventually.

play the game, enjoy as you can. : )

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 02-05-2011 at 08:02.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2011, 10:15   #32
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
I suggest instead of buying a bulk pack, you spend that money for a 2 year subscription of WoW.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:30   #33
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi guys, Haven't played for a while and decided to come back after 3 years. Decided to throw away all my bulked up chars I made to a friend when I quit a while ago. Now I want to come back and start. Is this server nice and friendly with lot's of english speaking peeps?

<3
Don't spend your money on private server alike and on the abandoned server by TQ. Really this server had been misdirected long time ago already.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2011, 06:47   #34
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
I'd say 80% of the server are retarded. Part of the 20% use the forums.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2011, 22:48   #35
SlickChicken

SlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi guys, Haven't played for a while and decided to come back after 3 years. Decided to throw away all my bulked up chars I made to a friend when I quit a while ago. Now I want to come back and start. Is this server nice and friendly with lot's of english speaking peeps?

<3
lol why come back here? i lol @ all of the ***s who sniff newt butt
Guild-SeizmicCrush/DirtyDozen & CorruptAngels <3 DL
SevenHeaven -> NMI -> D12 (generation ended)

Liberty
SlickChicken (Firetao) level 119 quit (gave away)
SlickChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: