Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 13:19   #16
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Where?
;Look at my posts above >.>
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2010, 13:47   #17
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
I read "Things are getting hairy" and thought of your mother.

She's gross.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2010, 14:01   #18
Costi
Registered User
 
Costi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Romania
Posts: 227
Costi has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond repute
Ooo, forgot to shave my pubes.
Thanks to this thread I remembered.
Costi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2010, 17:03   #19
XX Daywalker XX
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,940
XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2w2TRxSLxw

-Alex Jones Says *** People are Created by the Government-

^ watch that to the end

1:14
Wow But it looks like someone edited out some stuff. Everyone knows about the plastics.

I thought you guys don't watch AJ. You know there are other sources too.

Check this one out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwUHi...ture=recentlik

I wonder if we put Google and Serco in a ring who would win eh?

Oh and since you guys like AJ this explains in the THING about america and CHINA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqwYa...ure=grec_index

Last edited by XX Daywalker XX; 10-28-2010 at 17:20.
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 00:37   #20
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Wow But it looks like someone edited out some stuff. Everyone knows about the plastics.

I thought you guys don't watch AJ. You know there are other sources too.

Check this one out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwUHi...ture=recentlik

I wonder if we put Google and Serco in a ring who would win eh?

Oh and since you guys like AJ this explains in the THING about america and CHINA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqwYa...ure=grec_index

Yeah vilemonkey the creator of those funny videos does stops of editting alex jones clips but he didnt edit the part where AJ thinks that the plastic in the drinks cup was a conspiracy to make us ***...

DO YOU believe that? Yes or No.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 00:49   #21
Brie
Hmm
 
Brie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 5,417
Brie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costi View Post
Ooo, forgot to shave my pubes.
Thanks to this thread I remembered.
Yeah, my legs are in need of a shaving ffffffffff

Also, TLDR
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3av3m3al0n3 View Post
I TOO, LOVE THE MENS
I was lost and I'm still lost, but I feel so much better

Capricorn/Fury/Ryee ?
TheBrie 130-130-115 Tro-War-Tro
BrieLee 130-130-128 Wat-War-Wat
Skwisgaar 110-130 Wat-Arch
Lenore 130-89 Arch-Wat
Brie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 05:17   #22
XX Daywalker XX
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,940
XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Yeah vilemonkey the creator of those funny videos does stops of editting alex jones clips but he didnt edit the part where AJ thinks that the plastic in the drinks cup was a conspiracy to make us ***...

DO YOU believe that? Yes or No.
Jaxx this is nothing new Alex Jones takes TRUTHS that are true that we find acceptable or have become accustomed to.

Added: The milk is sterilized(Pasteurized) and also contains the growth hormones.

Like the hormones they pump beef with to grow faster and heavier. These hormones are in the burgers we eat and also contributes to the Man boobs we are seeing. This is proven and everyone is ok with it.

The plastic compound that is being used in a great deal of our products do have a synthetic compound that acts like estrogen(Female hormone) like AJ would say there are other plastic compounds that are not harmful to the sexual workings of the human race.

then the fact that the children toys are painted by Chinese factories have paint that has lead in it.

There are products being shipped in with melamine witch is like the white chocolate or candy in children edible toys that is bad for children.

As for aspertame or aminosweet as they call it today is also a brain hemorrhaging agent that reduces your ability to think critically.

If you actually sat back an looked at all the mistakes allowed in our food chain you would get to a point where you start to question if they are mistakes.

Then you step back and ask what did Bill gates mean when he was quoted saying "If they did better on vaccines the reduction of the population would cut down on carbon footprints."

Are they trying to kill us? Have you looked up Agenda 21 with the reducing of standards on nutrition? Its all around us.

In short the elites have noticed that we have forgotten how to protect ourselves from their self interest but corrupting our values and our ability to think and enjoy life as a free human being.

To see this all one must do is to

STOP TRUSTING AUTHORITY
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 07:04   #23
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
I lol'd
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 10:28   #24
Loviatar
iHumpHemp
 
Loviatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Work. Really, that's all I do.
Posts: 5,834
Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie View Post
Yeah, my legs are in need of a shaving ffffffffff

Also, TLDR
It's cold so doing it now is just maintenance. Ofc, my Bathroom has the worst draft, so as soon as I get out it's completely precipitated the waste of Skintimate and a good Soleil Blade.
__________________

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;


Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 13:36   #25
Detergent
Registered User
 
Detergent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,515
Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Jaxx this is nothing new Alex Jones takes TRUTHS that are true that we find acceptable or have become accustomed to.

Added: The milk is sterilized(Pasteurized) and also contains the growth hormones.

Like the hormones they pump beef with to grow faster and heavier. These hormones are in the burgers we eat and also contributes to the Man boobs we are seeing. This is proven and everyone is ok with it.

The plastic compound that is being used in a great deal of our products do have a synthetic compound that acts like estrogen(Female hormone) like AJ would say there are other plastic compounds that are not harmful to the sexual workings of the human race.

then the fact that the children toys are painted by Chinese factories have paint that has lead in it.

There are products being shipped in with melamine witch is like the white chocolate or candy in children edible toys that is bad for children.

As for aspertame or aminosweet as they call it today is also a brain hemorrhaging agent that reduces your ability to think critically.

If you actually sat back an looked at all the mistakes allowed in our food chain you would get to a point where you start to question if they are mistakes.

Then you step back and ask what did Bill gates mean when he was quoted saying "If they did better on vaccines the reduction of the population would cut down on carbon footprints."

Are they trying to kill us? Have you looked up Agenda 21 with the reducing of standards on nutrition? Its all around us.

In short the elites have noticed that we have forgotten how to protect ourselves from their self interest but corrupting our values and our ability to think and enjoy life as a free human being.

To see this all one must do is to

STOP TRUSTING AUTHORITY
How do you explain "man boobs" in people who have never eaten growth hormone injected beef?
__________________
[lamb]
Detergent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 13:45   #26
Loviatar
iHumpHemp
 
Loviatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Work. Really, that's all I do.
Posts: 5,834
Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
How do you explain "man boobs" in people who have never eaten growth hormone injected beef?
Marijuana.

Fact.
__________________

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;


Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 14:11   #27
Detergent
Registered User
 
Detergent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,515
Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
Marijuana.

Fact.
"Bong + Bra double sale" Got 420,000 likes on my facebook
__________________
[lamb]
Detergent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 14:19   #28
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
Marijuana.

Fact.
Man you must of been smoking weed for years then.


ZING!
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 14:20   #29
Loviatar
iHumpHemp
 
Loviatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Work. Really, that's all I do.
Posts: 5,834
Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detergent View Post
"Bong + Bra double sale" Got 420,000 likes on my facebook
Pumpkins and Pics of blazed on mine.

Silly Jaxx, don't you start.
__________________

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;


Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2010, 14:32   #30
Jaxx.
qq
 
Jaxx.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 9,266
Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
Pumpkins and Pics of blazed on mine.

Silly Jaxx, don't you start.
Wuaha bow down to me King Jaxx.


Lol king. That reminds me of this guy from my old college who use to write his initials on your property or room in sceret places. And you will find it weeks later and shout "FUUU"

For example: If his name was, "James Carl" he would write KJC = King James Carl.


I remember shutting my windows in my room and he had written "KJC" inside the window seal. He put it there like a month earlier.

He was a ninja.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:01.