Old 08-19-2010, 09:19   #16
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Since my parents don't read anymore, they threw away all the Yellow page books that were collecting dust anyway.
Google>(insert your town/city name here) exterminators.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 09:25   #17
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
Google>(insert your town/city name here) exterminators.
http://apreotu.blogspot.com/2009/03/...tori-greu.html
-_- this is Romania. To save you the time from translating that:
Exterminators are hard to find here, and poorly equipped. Apparently they fail to kill the bugs as well.
I roflmao after googling.

Oh, and mom comes asking if there are more roaches in my room... While a roach was crawling on the door next to her. Pfff...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 08-19-2010 at 09:30.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 09:32   #18
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
http://apreotu.blogspot.com/2009/03/...tori-greu.html
-_- this is Romania. To save you the time from translating that:
Exterminators are hard to find here, and poorly equipped. Apparently they fail to kill the bugs as well.
I roflmao after googling.

Oh, and mom comes asking if there are more roaches in my room... While a roach was crawling on the door next to her. Pfff...
I've never had roach troubles so I'm just assuming that any exterminator would be well equipped enough to handle it.

Try a professional exterminator business, not some local garbage.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 09:35   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
I've never had roach troubles so I'm just assuming that any exterminator would be well equipped enough to handle it.

Try a professional exterminator business, not some local garbage.
So i must phone all the way to another country to get rid of the hardest to kill of bugs? O.o
I have higher chances of playing poker with the roaches than convincing my parents to do that.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 09:41   #20
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Just another reason not to live in Romaina!
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 09:52   #21
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't kill them. They are my friends.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 10:39   #22
Erikuasu2
Banned

Erikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Apparently, these things are feeding on the fuzzy walls my dad put to isolate stuff around here.
Why aren't they in the kitchen, where food supposedly is enough?
Why are they lurking under my bed and under the bath tub? O.o
Idk wtf to use against them, the spray says it's for roaches but these guys seem to enjoy it. Also that moth that mom was chasing through the house all night seems immune to it as well.
The only things it killed were the ladybugs...
They will eat the crap in the walls yes. Especially if it hold moisture in it. They are under the bathtub because its dark and moist, they are around your bed because they also eat dead skin. Theres also a type that eats wood. Most roaches eat anything their diet is, sweets, cheese, meat products, starches, grease, plants, vegetables fruits, leather, beer, glue, flakes of dried skin, starch in book bindings, decaying organic matter of animals or plants, crumbs, paper, human dander, shelf paper backing and whatever else is edible to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post

Don't kill them. They are my friends.
I was thinking about that guy too hahaha.
Erikuasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 10:42   #23
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
lol Romania. And the Gypsies are coming next.

Look out.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 10:43   #24
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu2 View Post
They will eat the crap in the walls yes. Especially if it hold moisture in it. They are under the bathtub because its dark and moist, they are around your bed because they also eat dead skin. Theres also a type that eats wood. Most roaches eat anything their diet is, sweets, cheese, meat products, starches, grease, plants, vegetables fruits, leather, beer, glue, flakes of dried skin, starch in book bindings, decaying organic matter of animals or plants, crumbs, paper, human dander, shelf paper backing and whatever else is edible to them.

I was thinking about that guy too hahaha.
Indeed, they ate one desk i had last year, and mom's mirror furniture. They're flocking to the wood of my bed as well, cause there are 2 planks of wood that hold my mattress, the kind of wood they like. Pfff -.-
So it's impossible to keep food away from roaches as well.
I've been thinking though... Why do i want to kill these little guys anyway? Though they did ruin my sleep last night. But when i've been to the countryside, i've shared my room with moths the size of a bird and crickets...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 10:54   #25
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Get some borax and sprinkle it under your bed. They will drag their bodies across it and kill themselves by sanding through their abdomens.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 10:56   #26
Erikuasu2
Banned

Erikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Indeed, they ate one desk i had last year, and mom's mirror furniture. They're flocking to the wood of my bed as well, cause there are 2 planks of wood that hold my mattress, the kind of wood they like. Pfff -.-
So it's impossible to keep food away from roaches as well.
I've been thinking though... Why do i want to kill these little guys anyway? Though they did ruin my sleep last night. But when i've been to the countryside, i've shared my room with moths the size of a bird and crickets...
Well two good reasons to get rid of them is that they carry disease, and **** all over the place.
Erikuasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 11:01   #27
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Get some borax and sprinkle it under your bed. They will drag their bodies across it and kill themselves by sanding through their abdomens.
Dad did say something about borax acid or something like that, but idk if it's safe to use that **** around here. I have a turtle that walks all over the house.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 11:40   #28
Costi

Costi has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond repute
Fart, fart alot .
Costi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2010, 11:41   #29
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costi View Post
Fart, fart alot .
Do you want them to start creating a breeding ground around me? O.o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-19-2010, 11:47   #30
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dad did say something about borax acid or something like that, but idk if it's safe to use that **** around here. I have a turtle that walks all over the house.
Borax

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borax

It is a laundry detergent.

It kills the roaches because it is a coarse crystal and they drag over it like sand paper. It won't harm your turtle, since he does not drag his body on the ground.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: