Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 4.63 average. Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 04:44   #166
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
yea i have problems with that too.. i couldnt open my own shop to put items in,
but if u click randomly on the "carpet" u can open it if u hit the right spot

but yeah, the most annoying is that we cant see our blessing, and how long our exppots last, and our enlight..
when im online a day, i get at least over 50 whispers from noobs asking enlight, and i cant give it >_<

and also, as mentioned somewhere before.. when i chat with somebody and press enter, the cursor goes to the name-area and not the chat-area
Yeah I figured the carpet thing out eventually lol!

Still no freakin fix for the Enlighten, Heaven Blessing icon etc..

Any update at all? I saw they did a new patch last night but no fix :[

Edit: Tried to talk to support and surprise surprise they couldn't help....so I have emailed CO; IF I ever get a response ill post it here :]
__________________________________________________ _________________
Dear ,

We have hurried our technicians up on this issue. So hopefully, it will be fixed in a short time. So sorry about the caused inconvenience.

PS: Please keep the original emails when you reply. Thanks.

Best Wishes,
Cindy Zhang
TQ Support Team
I work 05:00 P.M. - 02:30 A.M. PDT. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Last edited by AiSixx; 07-15-2012 at 04:20.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2012, 12:16   #167
ncbob415

ncbob415 is on a distinguished road
Anyone know how to help this? On the top left corner where the enlighten button, rose button, lucky time timer, etc... i

Anyone know how to help this? On the top left corner where the enlighten button, rose button, lucky time timer, etc... is completely gone since the patch from the beginning of July. I can't get it to come back, and NO it is not the hide/unhide button next to the shopping mall that is the solution, I've already tried that. it's something else...
ncbob415 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2012, 09:50   #168
kayluhh89

kayluhh89 is on a distinguished road
I'm having an issue where it disconnects me about every 3-5 minutes. Kinda makes it impossible to play..

I'm using Lion Ver 10.7.4
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2012-07-15 at 11.46.21 AM.jpg  
kayluhh89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2012, 16:48   #169
Burnout

Burnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond reputeBurnout has a reputation beyond repute
It shows I have no HP all the time even after using pots on the Mac client. Same issues everyone else is having other than that. TQ needs to fix these problems and get rid of all the stupid bots or they are going to lose more paying players then they already have....
Winchester - Level 130 Arch-Arch
Burnout - Level 123 Wat-Troj
Vandar - Level 70 Wat-Wat
Pika - Level 110 Wat-Monk - Market Noob!
Archelos - Level 110 War
Switchfoot - Level 110 Ninja
KathyJean - Level 120 Troj-Troj-Troj
Remiks - Level 110 Wat - Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMage View Post
u got tq'ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
Damn, botters are like pokemons, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2012, 06:17   #170
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
the bug where u couldnt see bless/rose/double exptime/enlight is fixed with todays patch, together with the invisible flag
Old 07-19-2012, 14:03   #171
coolstorybros

coolstorybros is on a distinguished road
The rankings for the Chi system is still bugged.

Also when fighting in team qualifier, sometimes it doesn't show the list of your opponents. Sometimes it does, but two max and you'll have to scroll.
coolstorybros is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2012, 14:54   #172
Kurosaki-kun
BALLIN

Kurosaki-kun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosaki-kun View Post
• When you use the skill bless the aura doesn’t show up
• Cannot change resolution or switch to full screen
• When you place your cursor over the top 10 in qualifier and team qualifier, the information does not show up
• Everytime I whisper someone and I send the message the blinking cursor moves over to the bar before the chat bar where the person’s name goes and I have to click back to the chat bar to type again, it is really annoying
Still remains unfixed
Kurosaki-kun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 16:39   #173
coolstorybros

By the way, almost forgot that the server time is incorrect. It's an hour too fast.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:45   #174
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
a few days ago i was with a friend (also mac-user) and he hadnt played in a few months.. so he had to do alot of patches, and when he logged in,
he could see everyones blessing skill..

and i still can't although my client is up-to-date.

anyone know if reinstalling co would help?

also, a bit off-topic:
anyone here already installed mountain lion?
just wondering if the co-client is compatible with the os-upgrade..
Old 07-26-2012, 14:23   #175
Vidster-Jordan
Banned

Vidster-Jordan is on a distinguished road
I am sometimes unable to click on market flag
Vidster-Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 22:24   #176
coolstorybros

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
a few days ago i was with a friend (also mac-user) and he hadnt played in a few months.. so he had to do alot of patches, and when he logged in,
he could see everyones blessing skill..

and i still can't although my client is up-to-date.

anyone know if reinstalling co would help?

also, a bit off-topic:
anyone here already installed mountain lion?
just wondering if the co-client is compatible with the os-upgrade..
Yeah, it's compatible with Mountain Lion.
Been running Conquer with it just fine.
Old 07-26-2012, 23:19   #177
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
I would love to be able to play in full screen mode.

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2012, 07:20   #178
Lucasctk

Lucasctk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucasctk View Post
I am facing the exact same problem. The patch showed that it completed successfully but on starting the game by pressing the high definition button, it crashes.

I have deleted the client and intend to redownload the game, but I don't want to download and end up having the same problem.
Not sure if I have guessed the problem. I am currently running Mac OS X Ver 10.5.8. The new patch up to 1122 requires a newer version of Mac (at least Mac OS X version 10.6 Snow Leopard?) in order to run the game?

I am saying this because the newest client installs to 1113 and manual patch 1115-1122 says it is not compatible with this version of Mac OS, so I am guessing that the game is only able to run on newer version of Mac OS X.

Anyone using my version of Mac OS X and still able to update and run the game successfully?
Lucasctk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2012, 10:27   #179
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Guild name doesnt show up randomly, not a massive issue but very annoying.

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2012, 12:51   #180
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
Guild name doesnt show up randomly, not a massive issue but very annoying.
i think i know what u mean,
it only doesnt show the guild after u disconnected or went offline in offline tg.. so the client didnt fully close.
when u log in again then, it just says "member" or whatever above your name.

when u fully close the client, that wont happen

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: