Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 04:52   #1
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Arab forums, what are they thinking?

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to read their langauge, no idea what it is, looks weird to me, like Tom and Jerry writing.

Just curious to know what they talk about?

Do they make threads about us saying, " Silly westerners ruining CO "

or are they similar to us and moan about this game?

Some here must be able to read it

Maybe Ahmed that guy on this forum who no one really likes, can you read it?

And btw mods if you delete this thread can you Pm me why.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:54   #2
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Arab forum reminds me of a picture book with all the funny pictures and writing. lol
Old 07-16-2010, 05:35   #3
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Arab forum reminds me of a picture book with all the funny pictures and writing. lol
yeah their writing is pretty odd.

Still i want this thread to be slightly serious. Anyone know how to read arabic?
Old 07-16-2010, 05:56   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
yeah their writing is pretty odd.

Still i want this thread to be slightly serious. Anyone know how to read arabic?
Idk if Google translate works for it, i know one arabic person that used it to translate his writing to english (sure, it doesn't translate perfectly, but you might get an idea about what they are writing).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-16-2010, 06:03   #5
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Well, they've got normal guides and stuff stickied. The only problem is that they feel compelled to add God/Allah into everything.

"In the name of God the Merciful
God willing, to explain Anehrdh Quest Star Tower pictures O Lord of the explanation is completed"

Yeah, that's right. In the name of God, and if God's willing, then he'll explain how to do the Star Tower quest.

Other than that, I see mostly Allah/Religion related **** on chit/chat.

Edit: Most of the other stuff in Community just seems to be full of people asking questions related to the game. I daren't go in off-topic (if they have one), because I'm afraid of being converted to Islam.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:06   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
and guides on how to simple stuff. for the ones who cant read any english.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:08   #7
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
Well, they've got normal guides and stuff stickied. The only problem is that they feel compelled to add God/Allah into everything.

God willing, to explain Anehrdh Quest Star Tower pictures O Lord of the explanation is completed"

Yeah, that's right. In the name of God, and if God's willing, then he'll explain how to do the Star Tower quest.

Edit: Most of the other stuff in Community just seems to be full of people asking questions related to the game. I daren't go in off-topic (if they have one), because I'm afraid of being converted to Islam.

Really? Or you just messing with me.

Theres nothing about us, or botting. Go to OT man !
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
and guides on how to simple stuff. for the ones who cant read any english.
I guess thats for the arabs who joined English langauge servers and not their own..??
Old 07-16-2010, 06:09   #8
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Christians and Muslims so far haven't converted me into anything, but neither did the Atheists. O_o I'm confused.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-16-2010, 06:12   #9
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Christians and Muslims so far haven't converted me into anything, but neither did the Atheists. O_o I'm confused.
No, JUST NO. Keep your thoughts in OT.

Why not just open up our blackhole thread we had together and talk about it in there. Not here.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:13   #10
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
jew ;c

I don't give a **** about religion, so does that make me an Atheist?
Old 07-16-2010, 06:14   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
No, JUST NO. Keep your thoughts in OT.

Why not just open up our blackhole thread we had together and talk about it in there. Not here.
Don't make me divide by zero in this thread. Just don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
jew ;c

I don't give a **** about religion, so does that make me an Atheist?
So far i don't remember me using a six point star or anything as a symbol. O.o Nor Hitler coming after me.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-16-2010, 06:16   #12
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

So far i don't remember me using a six point star or anything as a symbol. O.o Nor Hitler coming after me.
so what "religion" am I? I don't care for religion at all. I just live life without it. Is that the meaning of atheism or do I have to explicitly say "i don't believe in God" for that?
Old 07-16-2010, 06:19   #13
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Really? Or you just messing with me.

Theres nothing about us, or botting. Go to OT man !
Too lazy.

But yeah, what I quoted was from a thread of theirs (translated to English).

Quote:
I'm anti-theist. Never be able to convert me to believe in a God. ;P
Old 07-16-2010, 06:19   #14
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
so what "religion" am I? I don't care for religion at all. I just live life without it. Is that the meaning of atheism or do I have to explicitly say "i don't believe in God" for that?
You atheist ( not gullible ), now stfu and get back to topic.

Quote:

**** off both of you. Seriously.

DETO look what you have done.

Stop spreading your thoughts here you **** robot.

Go to our blackhole thead, we can speak there about your confusion.

Quote:
Too lazy.

But yeah, what I quoted was from a thread of theirs (translated to English).

I'm anti-theist. Never be able to convert me to believe in a God. ;P

do it, check OT !""""
Old 07-16-2010, 06:20   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Well, so far i've seen the definition that those saying they deny the existence of a god are atheists. Also, an atheist doesn't have a religion, but a belief we all have. Some believe in magic, deities, saints etc, others deny their existence and some (agnostics) don't care or just aren't sure and say what ever it is, we'll find out eventually (or never, but who cares?).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: