View Poll Results: how's conquer online coming along?
Retarded 13 59.09%
Still an EPIC FAIL to mmo gaming 14 63.64%
ftw!! Monk class character!! 6 27.27%
You're all low-lifed tit-sucking animals 9 40.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2010, 15:29   #1
Vivive911

Vivive911 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Anything new in Conquer?

Haven't played Conquer for a good three months.
How's the updates and Botting coming along?
Vivive911 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 15:33   #2
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty awesome. No botters, no egys, no romanias.

Peace has come back and the ingame economy is top notch and bulkers are gone and no one is getting botjailed for no reason.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 15:38   #3
Vivive911

Vivive911 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post

Peace has come back and the ingame economy is top notch and bulkers are gone and no one is getting botjailed for no reason.
Hmm, sounds reasonable that I can install and play again. But I know too much to be playing again, the intro for beginners, the equipment quests, and basically all the different maps. The game is too basic for me, and I'm just waiting on the Monk class to see if I wanna play Conquer again.
Vivive911 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 15:46   #4
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivive911 View Post
Hmm, sounds reasonable that I can install and play again. But I know too much to be playing again, the intro for beginners, the equipment quests, and basically all the different maps. The game is too basic for me, and I'm just waiting on the Monk class to see if I wanna play Conquer again.
Na bro start now. Get use to the game again and level some other character like an archer.

Theres no botters anymore so lvling grounds bird island is empty, so you wont get ks'd by an botter or egy ( same thing )

Also you can go afk in bird and not pk or whispered over 9000 times saying " add men plese add "

The market is boomingggg you can actually buy and re-sell stuff and make a profit. Slow at first but if your persistent you can be +4 in no time.

And seeing the egys are gone, left co and travled to the moon, there are little or no bulkers, just your average db buyers who help fuel the economy.

Start now mate.
Old 07-12-2010, 15:51   #5
ASmallKitten
MyXboxBrke

ASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Na bro start now. Get use to the game again and level some other character like an archer.

Theres no botters anymore so lvling grounds bird island is empty, so you wont get ks'd by an botter or egy ( same thing )

Also you can go afk in bird and not pk or whispered over 9000 times saying " add men plese add "

The market is boomingggg you can actually buy and re-sell stuff and make a profit. Slow at first but if your persistent you can be +4 in no time.

And seeing the egys are gone, left co and travled to the moon, there are little or no bulkers, just your average db buyers who help fuel the economy.

Start now mate.
your a bad liar.
Old 07-12-2010, 15:54   #6
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASmallKitten View Post
your a bad liar.
^

This
Old 07-12-2010, 16:42   #7
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
your a bad liar.
its more sarcasm and obvious trolling then lying. Nice try tho champ.
Old 07-12-2010, 17:07   #8
ASmallKitten
MyXboxBrke

ASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond reputeASmallKitten has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
its more sarcasm and obvious trolling then lying. Nice try tho champ.
your not a troll if you call yourself a troll sarcasm is made via actually saying something, different than writing words on a screen. sarcasm is made via over pronouncing a word in a sentence to give it a different meaning. over pronounce the word i make caps lock and you'll understand, the different meanings.

CO has no botters.
CO has NO botters AT ALL. WHATSOEVER

clearly the second is sarcasm. what you wrote is basically the first so excuse me for not being able to tell sarcasm when its written like it isn't. Either way nice try tho champ
Old 07-12-2010, 17:20   #9
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
your not a troll if you call yourself a troll sarcasm is made via actually saying something, different than writing words on a screen. sarcasm is made via over pronouncing a word in a sentence to give it a different meaning. over pronounce the word i make caps lock and you'll understand, the different meanings.

CO has no botters.
CO has NO botters AT ALL. WHATSOEVER

clearly the second is sarcasm. what you wrote is basically the first so excuse me for not being able to tell sarcasm when its written like it isn't. Either way nice try tho champ
You caught me.
Old 07-12-2010, 18:10   #10
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Lets start playing Arabic CO and start pissing off Arabs there by spamming them in English. And also be the ones who beg for Enlighten as well and all that good stuffs. Oh do not forget about Aimbotting and Autoclicker..

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 01:06   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Suddenly...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 01:12   #12
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
Lets start playing Arabic CO and start pissing off Arabs there by spamming them in English. And also be the ones who beg for Enlighten as well and all that good stuffs. Oh do not forget about Aimbotting and Autoclicker..
Different client but I bet they still do that to eachother!
What we should do is invade Chinese CO and act like arabs.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 01:32   #13
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
jaxx is a racist.
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 01:34   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
Different client but I bet they still do that to eachother!
What we should do is invade Chinese CO and act like arabs.
I wonder if arabic players already got there...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 01:38   #15
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
This is the best game Ever! I mean the creaters doesn't test stuff out before releasing, great to experience the bugs and flaws before it gets fixed which takes up to 5 weeks
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: