Old 04-02-2010, 16:39   #1
DimeBag_Darrell

DimeBag_Darrell is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DimeBag_Darrell
Ok, im officially gone for good. **** TQ

I stay away for like 5 days.. i get on and i see that tq took the db promo away.. seriously tq.. how ****ing greedy can you be...i ALMOST bought dbs this weekend. now you will never get any money from me. i suggest that everyone goes to a different free mmo. tq will just keep going on until its pay to play just like WoW.. and thats ****ing rediculous. im sorry to all of my friends.. but i will not stand around and be apart of thier money grubbing ****. Farewell all.
QUIT GEMINI!
Now running around on liberty
Start on gemini- june 2006
Start on liberty-February 2010 =o

Char on liberty:
Dimebag (with a cross)
Level 107 =D w00t w00t xD
Completely quit as of April 15th, 2010
DimeBag_Darrell is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 18:02   #2
Legasis27
Hitokiri

Legasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeBag_Darrell View Post
I stay away for like 5 days.. i get on and i see that tq took the db promo away.. seriously tq.. how ****ing greedy can you be...i ALMOST bought dbs this weekend. now you will never get any money from me. i suggest that everyone goes to a different free mmo. tq will just keep going on until its pay to play just like WoW.. and thats ****ing rediculous. im sorry to all of my friends.. but i will not stand around and be apart of thier money grubbing ****. Farewell all.
i know the feeling, gimme ur gear!!!...u know how we do it old fashion way o.o

db thing is worse on us non-buying players lol...game has gone to **** now
Summary:
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
Yngwie Malmsteen ftw \m/ (>.<) \m/
Quote:
You see! The kids, they listen to the rap. Me, I'm a metalhead, STOP COPYS ME!!!!!
Yes i from de caribbean
Yes iiz a islanda
Yes iiz a bajan
Yes i n i like rum
No i dun like nah damn soca/dub
Legasis27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 18:08   #3
TheUnrealJ2546
U-505

Location: Under a Beer Bottle Drinken myself stupid, or Under a Bottle of 151 Tryen to reamber what I did the night befor :D
TheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond repute
This game went to ****, when tq got greedy, every update they have done only does one thing for them... milk ppl of their money. I rather pay 15 a month to play WoW, then give tq more money
Proud Former DL of PhoenixFlame

TheUnrealJ 125/127 Warr/warr (not active)

Those that I really miss in this game, RoXy, Wiskers, thebighorn, High^Flyer101... and so many others that have left over the pass Twelve years, has it been that long...
Done with Co2, Haven more fun playen WoW
Unrealknight - dk dwarf - 109 Theunrealj - warr dwarf - 110 Unrealj - dk Human - 120
TheUnrealJ2546 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 18:35   #4
Legasis27
Hitokiri

Legasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond reputeLegasis27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnrealJ2546 View Post
This game went to ****, when tq got greedy, every update they have done only does one thing for them... milk ppl of their money. I rather pay 15 a month to play WoW, then give tq more money
they have benefits for those who dont buy. New quests give us 2hrs max blessing and 1/6 exp max...DO U KNOW HOW MUCH THAT IS? I CAN SIT THERE ALL DAY AND GET A CHAR TO LV.2. I am privileged ;D

Oh and forgot they give u GREAT items which u dont want and u CANT sell, how amazing is that O_O

so clearly they still "LOVE" us non-buyers(LOL) bcuz they need us...but if they had ****ing brains they'd realise if all of us leave then the game will be left with bulkers, become saturated with them and then the bulkers lose the reason they bulked; to get good gears and pwn. Majority have no skill so how do they kill ppl that have teh same gear as them and pot just as much? They will get bored and quit. TQ is sinking like quicksand but the monkeys dont see it.
Summary:
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
Quote:
You see! The kids, they listen to the rap. Me, I'm a metalhead, STOP COPYS ME!!!!!
Yes i from de caribbean
Yes iiz a islanda
Yes iiz a bajan
Yes i n i like rum

Last edited by Legasis27; 04-02-2010 at 18:39.
Old 04-02-2010, 18:56   #5
TheUnrealJ2546
U-505

Location: Under a Beer Bottle Drinken myself stupid, or Under a Bottle of 151 Tryen to reamber what I did the night befor :D
TheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond reputeTheUnrealJ2546 has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't know of the benefits for those that don't buy. I don't think I hit co for over 6 months, let alone most of my gear is over two years old

come to think of it, I do not even think I lvl for over three years

Those that I really miss in this game, RoXy, Wiskers, thebighorn, High^Flyer101... and so many others that have left over the pass Twelve years, has it been that long...
Unrealknight - dk dwarf - 109 Theunrealj - warr dwarf - 110 Unrealj - dk Human - 120
Old 04-02-2010, 20:01   #6
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
You are true veteran, I wish you the best.

I was planning in just stigging from now on, and maybe play once in a while. I played 5 years now. I am kind of gone also, but you are the man.

Best to you truly.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 20:26   #7
BlooDie
IrTehPwnzr

BlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond repute
HUHUUUUUUUU?! what DB PROMO?! I WANT DBS >>< IR HUNGRY FOR DBS!!!! GIMME DBS!!!!
BlooDie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 20:42   #8
Legasis27
Hitokiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlooDie View Post
HUHUUUUUUUU?! what DB PROMO?! I WANT DBS >>< IR HUNGRY FOR DBS!!!! GIMME DBS!!!!
dont get caught up thinking they were giving away dbs xD...now in game the only way to get dbs free is either 1st/2nd rb 110 promo or trading stuff for dbs like mets or w/e o.o
Summary:
Quote:
Yes i from de caribbean
Yes iiz a islanda
Yes iiz a bajan
Yes i n i like rum
Old 04-02-2010, 20:50   #9
TheUnrealJ2546
U-505

hey I can say I am the ****... I got 5 db in drops...

Old 04-02-2010, 21:26   #10
xTrooge

xTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xTrooge
This game has been ****.
xTrooge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 21:59   #11
Demon

666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrooge View Post
This game has been ****.
Just like you.

Representing: TEAM ANTI-EGYPT

Heartless.

Our lives are just a series of never-ending tests. Death is inevitable, we're all born to die.

My mind dwells in the 7th level of hell.

EliteSquad ftw.

666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 00:17   #12
xTrooge

xTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xTrooge
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Just like you.
And somehow I knew you were going to say something.
xTrooge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 01:37   #13
Roberto~
両儀式

Roberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond reputeRoberto~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that was probably the best thing u did this week.

QUIT~ Gone but never fogotten.

Last edited by Roberto~; 04-03-2010 at 03:17.
Roberto~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 04:31   #14
JayJayTao
RIP Chazz

JayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond reputeJayJayTao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
-pats you on the back- best thing u have ever done, now ur sis don't want to hear u went back to that ****ty game or any game TQ have made, i haven't logged in 4 months and don't intend to ever log back in

VAMPIRES ARE THE DEVILS ANGELS

Anyone on IMVU that wants to add as friends let me know via here

CO UNINSTALLED AND DELETED!!!

S2 Chazz, You will always be remembered in my heart for ever, you died a hero babe, i love you forever
JayJayTao is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 05:49   #15
BlooDie
IrTehPwnzr

BlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legasis27 View Post
dont get caught up thinking they were giving away dbs xD...now in game the only way to get dbs free is either 1st/2nd rb 110 promo or trading stuff for dbs like mets or w/e o.o
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH so we do not get dbs through lvl 110 promo anymore? =(
BlooDie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: