ninja shuriken (get rid of 2 fold already) 5 19.23%
waterball (replace fire)(and gimme candy) 15 57.69%
none of the above (no candy for me)T_T 12 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 23:54   #1
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
classes should have moves of that class

yes yes i know what your thinking yay another post of our great mistressyesumes thank you so much and this time she even knows a little bout punctuation. <---see a periods somone in another post gave me idea of were to put them.

so anyways alot of the classes dont really use moves of that class. for example trojans got the name trojan because of the story of odisyus(probably spelt that wrong) he was a "hero" who (kinda cheated to win his fights) built a horse and put his solders known as "trojans" in a wooden horse and gave it as a gift to his enemys. at night time when his enemys was sleeping the solders came out and killed the enemys.

anyways i think trojans need a move called trojan horse basically an xp skill you can use and it makes you into a trojan horse. during this time you cannot attack and your are also invincible it lasts 60 seconds and moves you as slow as when you walk. this will allow trojans to move through guild wars for a short time without getting hurt (as well as other places) one more thing tho the trojan horse was built to hold many so when this skill is use all team members on your screen become invincible as long as there on your screen. however if they attack they lose the invincibility and are no long a part of the skill.

better explanation for link-i dont know how to better explain it but ill try. its a fixed skill your walking thru guild wars and people zaping you and your pots is low and you get xp skill you could choose golem but a better choice would be trojan horse so you use trojan horse no there is 2 people on your team both on your screen when you use it you are turned into trojan horse anyone in your team (on screen) can no long attack or be attacked as long as on your screen so ally number 1 is zaped but takes no damage however ally number 2 attacks somone with fb so no trojan horse still effects you bbut ally number 2 is no longer invincible ally number 2 dies and u and ally number on makeit to guild pole safley time to start attacking it

(long story short makes you invincible so you can move what if you rb and forgot to were your talis but you need somthing from bird island as a lvl 15 (such as free panacea) use trojan horse and birds wont hurt you and you cant hurt them allowing you to grab panacea safly without biirds and top player pkers killing you (until it ends)

as you already know what ill say on how to make ninjas more like ninjas give them shurikens and get rid of 2 fold. (read more about shurikens in the link in my signature)

one more is water taoists there called waters yet they have only one water related skill (water elf) so how about giving them water ball just a weak attack that they can replace fire with (since waters no use fire) anyone agree or do i have to kick your asses (na im just kidding)(or am i) lol anyways vote watcha think above

more detailed water ball a ball of water dealing equal (hmm maybe a little less than fire) comes at your enemy same way as fire taos meteor attack exept always hit like zap and ssince itss water maybe has a chance to heal you a LITTLE somthing like this

lvl 1 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 1 and heals 3 hp when used
lvl 2 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 2 and heals 5 hp when used
lvl 3 - 90% as strong as fire lvl 3 and heals 10 hp when used
also since there not a fighting class maybe a bit slower then fire
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill

Last edited by mistressyesumes; 03-16-2010 at 09:33.
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2010, 00:52   #2
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Much better. Now just try putting in capital letters, and a few commas here and there xD

(His name was Odysseus. But you can see the trick being pulled off by Akilies in the movie called "Troy". )

I like the waterball idea. A normal non-rb water is pretty *** to play with, so it sounds awesome.

Your poll is much better too. At least your learning =)
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
So, what your are saying is...

You trained yourself to be a retard?
the_awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2010, 01:07   #3
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_awesome View Post
Much better. Now just try putting in capital letters, and a few commas here and there xD

(His name was Odysseus. But you can see the trick being pulled off by Akilies in the movie called "Troy". )

I like the waterball idea. A normal non-rb water is pretty *** to play with, so it sounds awesome.

Your poll is much better too. At least your learning =)
that budda closet cases posts arnt worth quoting theres much better ones 2 quote like that one milkey quoted "if some random guy says your hacking you clearly are"
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 03-16-2010, 01:31   #4
R3u50L

R3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to R3u50L
yah the waterball is the best idea u came up with.

i dont have cany but would u setle for a fudgesickle instead?
Old 03-16-2010, 02:19   #5
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Waterball is cool... and about the trojan horse... give a better explaination.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2010, 03:12   #6
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm..a tro that cant attack for 60 secs,sounds pretty useless to me..even if they cant be attacked,theres no real benifit

..as u said it would be slow moving ect.....it would kinda be like the golem as it is now..althou the golem only has high hp and can be attacked.....so on these reasons id have to vote a no.

Ive suggested b4 and have always agreed that waters need a more powerful lvling skill (that isnt fire based but water based ) to use without having to go melle...but ur details on this idea r sparse so i cannot comment either way as yet.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2010, 09:18   #7
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

ok link wants better explanation of trojan horse zesty wants water ball explanation ill edit it also to the guys whos name is leetters and numbers idk what it says your the one saying gimme candy (to TQ of course cuz im all out)
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 03-17-2010, 02:18   #8
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
ok link wants better explanation of trojan horse zesty wants water ball explanation ill edit it also to the guys whos name is leetters and numbers idk what it says your the one saying gimme candy (to TQ of course cuz im all out)
I see what it is... tbh it's crap =\ really crap, People would probably fog the horse=auto lose and are people able to rev,stig, heal star etc. in the horse? and who will controle the horse?

I think the trojan horse should be like ck. Attack a pure trojan and the trojan horse could activate and give 50pct of the normale dmg to the player. Just like ck only a different name. And not an xp skills just a main skill.

That could balance the game some more.

And ty for putting up some explanation for me, I feel so lubed
Old 03-17-2010, 05:46   #9
KiLLSwitcHv3
Banned

KiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Sounds personal.

Also, no.
KiLLSwitcHv3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 05:55   #10
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 View Post
Sounds personal.

Also, no.
Its always about me
Old 03-17-2010, 06:05   #11
KiLLSwitcHv3
Banned

KiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond reputeKiLLSwitcHv3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its always about me
if its alweyz abowt u den it shood be dat wey 4evr cos thats the only wey it shood be just about u and no1 else lol (ill eat your family)(just kiddin)(but not really) mebe u shood make ideas to improov urself and make ur play time easier better 4 u like ur slow lido frend dat types worse then a egy and always menshuns her own ideas in all her sugestins she shood look bak an see dat all her ideas have 129843729874892394489237489234 nos and 0 yes and shood stop tryin so hard
KiLLSwitcHv3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2010, 09:04   #12
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
I see what it is... tbh it's crap =\ really crap, People would probably fog the horse=auto lose and are people able to rev,stig, heal star etc. in the horse? and who will controle the horse?

I think the trojan horse should be like ck. Attack a pure trojan and the trojan horse could activate and give 50pct of the normale dmg to the player. Just like ck only a different name. And not an xp skills just a main skill.

That could balance the game some more.

na i think u need 2 learn about the trojan horse cuz it doesnt make sense 4 it 2 reflect moves wen the trojan horse was made its a giant wooden horse odyssius hid solders in they gave it as a gifft and at night time wen everyone was sleeping in the place being attacked the solders came out and kill everyone

so basically wen adding trojan horse it turns the trojan into a wooden horse and any team member on screen is invincible wile its up however no one in the trojan horse can attack but yes i guess they cood still stig and revive and magic sheild
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 03-17-2010, 13:00   #13
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLSwitcHv3 View Post
if its alweyz abowt u den it shood be dat wey 4evr cos thats the only wey it shood be just about u and no1 else lol (ill eat your family)(just kiddin)(but not really) mebe u shood make ideas to improov urself and make ur play time easier better 4 u like ur slow lido frend dat types worse then a egy and always menshuns her own ideas in all her sugestins she shood look bak an see dat all her ideas have 129843729874892394489237489234 nos and 0 yes and shood stop tryin so hard
I Know, Im amazing. I dont need any suggestions to improve myself
Old 03-17-2010, 13:03   #14
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
na i think u need 2 learn about the trojan horse cuz it doesnt make sense 4 it 2 reflect moves wen the trojan horse was made its a giant wooden horse odyssius hid solders in they gave it as a gifft and at night time wen everyone was sleeping in the place being attacked the solders came out and kill everyone

so basically wen adding trojan horse it turns the trojan into a wooden horse and any team member on screen is invincible wile its up however no one in the trojan horse can attack but yes i guess they cood still stig and revive and magic sheild
lol... would be like a robot that could rev everyone and still be in running around... kinda op >.> cause 1 tro inviting every strong char in her team and will make them invincible for 1 whole min...

I like my suggestion more
Old 03-17-2010, 14:18   #15
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
lol... would be like a robot that could rev everyone and still be in running around... kinda op >.> cause 1 tro inviting every strong char in her team and will make them invincible for 1 whole min...

I like my suggestion more
but ur suggest wether its good or bad has nothing 2 do with the trojan horse this is mainly about classes having skills that suit the class such as waters having a water based attack besides water elf (witch kinda leaves the tao part) and trojans having the trojan horse and ninjas having shuriken because thats what they do they dont slash u with strength that far exeeds super mans they wood use a smoke screen causeing ur screen 2 go grey (witch wood b OP thats y i didnt make a post about it) and then they throw shurikens at u or they slash u with katanas but not to the point that u cant move b4 it hits and they dont warp and they dont have sper strength it wood b a normal slash
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ