Old 03-17-2012, 09:48   #16
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
Ah yeah. I remember that now. Thanks.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2012, 10:43   #17
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
*fixed
It's the drag, but also Necro's small pout that Cameron digs. Filthy ****.
Does not have a fair complexion. And has a decided lack of squinty eyes.

Definitely all cornflakes.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2012, 10:46   #18
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
Nostalgic

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 03-17-2012, 12:10   #19
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
Nostalgic
You must be pretty young if you watched that as a kid, soldier
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2012, 14:18   #20
F(x)
Legendary

I actually walk hunchbacked with a cane and yell at kids to get off my lawn.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 03-17-2012, 16:29   #21
Major_Jack Hoff

Major_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond reputeMajor_Jack Hoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I actually walk hunchbacked with a cane and yell at kids to get in my basement.
That sounds about right.
Old 03-17-2012, 16:40   #22
F(x)
Legendary

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 03-17-2012, 17:12   #23
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.ProfMaster View Post
You must be pretty young if you watched that as a kid, soldier
im 23 and i remember bear in the big blue house from my childhood too

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2012, 17:19   #24
F(x)
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
im 23 and i remember bear in the big blue house from my childhood too
It's the internet, they feel the need to flame me. They mad I gave them hard ons and lead them on for the past year. oh **** a hint, y'all *****s to stupid to get it though

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 03-18-2012, 04:36   #25
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's the internet, they feel the need to flame me. They mad I gave them hard ons and lead them on for the past year. oh **** a hint, y'all *****s to stupid to get it though
Didnt you lead your little delusional followers on for 5 years?

Man the about of times bahana sucked up to you...I cry with laughter.

Pretty sure he mentioned how cute you were on many occasional and would defend you while I ripped it into 'you'.

I cried with laughter when you got exposed, you must of tricked sooo many members on these forums. Man you were good at it. You must of have at least 25 pictures of peoples genitals in those 5 years.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2012, 04:48   #26
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You honestly think I fell for that bull****. So that explains why you are so proud of yourself. You should have used a hotter chick but even so I would have still known.

To start this off. No girl is gonna post that many pics on a forum like its facebook. Its so obvious it was a *** guy posting them.

I would like to point out this gem.

Quote:
They mad I gave them hard ons and lead them on for the past year.
Is what you where going for all along? Pretty *** dude. It seems you get your kicks giving other dudes hard ons. Again you should have used a hotter chick the one you used wasn't even close to as the people say "fapping material".
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2012, 04:51   #27
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, now add all the fatass bulkers that showered him with dragonballs and jerk-off video feeds from the actual game. It's a *** boy's paradise.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2012, 04:55   #28
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F(x) (http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?p=11684350#post11684350)
They mad I gave them hard ons and lead them on for the past year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
It seems you get your kicks giving other dudes hard ons.
Really, says it all.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2012, 04:55   #29
F(x)
Legendary

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm < the sound I just made when you stroked my ego.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 03-18-2012, 04:57   #30
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm < the sound I just made when you stroked my ego.
Still playing that bass guitar?
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: