Old 08-10-2011, 05:03   #16
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
I remember that I used to enjoy playing ballon fight.

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 09:30   #17
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

MillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MillerZfuriouS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
I took out my old NES and decided to play some games for the memories.
I really forgot how fun these games used to be:

Milk & Nuts

Dig Dug

Mappy

Ballon Fight

Contra

Bomberman

Antartic Adventure

Super Mario Bros

Elevator Action

shame games aren't like these anymore.
oh dude i remember i used to play all those game and u know that tanks game ? u kill tanks and destroy the bricks it was something close to the following picture

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.

If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem.
MillerZfuriouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 11:36   #18
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerZfuriouS View Post
oh dude i remember i used to play all those game and u know that tanks game ? u kill tanks and destroy the bricks it was something close to the following picture
Battle City?

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 09:33   #19
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

MillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
Battle City?
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ,thanks i really wanted to play it <3

Old 08-11-2011, 10:56   #20
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
You son of a *****, you just had to post a pic of mario.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 15:25   #21
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
You son of a *****, you just had to post a pic of mario.
eh enta kont modmen atary wla eh ?

Old 08-11-2011, 16:12   #22
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerZfuriouS View Post
eh enta kont modmen atary wla eh ?
yesss
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2011, 00:08   #23
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
All I remember is I was stuck underwater or something. I either needed an umbrella to jump down, or something to climb back up with. Pretty sure whichever one Root Beer was. I hated jelly beans because of that game. Would have fed him nothing but licorice, if I could have. Greedy *******.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2011, 05:41   #24
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
All I remember is I was stuck underwater or something. I either needed an umbrella to jump down, or something to climb back up with. Pretty sure whichever one Root Beer was. I hated jelly beans because of that game. Would have fed him nothing but licorice, if I could have. Greedy *******.
Hahaha.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: